Big dicks and cheating

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
I found out a little while ago I was involved in a different role in this topic.

I'd been dating a guy for almost a year, who lived out of state. He was much older than me, but we had a lot in common. He was also very hung which I've posted about here. He travels a lot for business so I got to see him a lot when he came by. Anyway, a couple weeks ago I got a bunch of weird and hostile phone calls from another woman. Soon enough, I found out he is MARRIED and has two kids! And when everything came out in the open his wife went really psycho on me and made threats over the phone. It's pretty humiliating because now I realize all his buddies I've met while he visited knew what was going on all along. The bastard still tries to hook up with me but there's no way I'm messing with that.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vivi said:
I found out a little while ago I was involved in a different role in this topic.

I'd been dating a guy for almost a year, who lived out of state. He was much older than me, but we had a lot in common. He was also very hung which I've posted about here. He travels a lot for business so I got to see him a lot when he came by. Anyway, a couple weeks ago I got a bunch of weird and hostile phone calls from another woman. Soon enough, I found out he is MARRIED and has two kids! And when everything came out in the open his wife went really psycho on me and made threats over the phone. It's pretty humiliating because now I realize all his buddies I've met while he visited knew what was going on all along. The bastard still tries to hook up with me but there's no way I'm messing with that.

This is a shining example of what really embarasses me about the gender I belong to at times that gets bad pr from jerks like this. It's one thing to run around single and get as much as you can. Another to be married and really leave a black eye for the rest of the men on this planet. If he's going to cheat, he really needs to end what he has as a LT marriage, even committment. I can't imagine in good conscious, being a "good buddy" of anyone's, knowing what is going on and not getting involved in seeing either of the 3 of you, his wife, you and the rat bastard cheater carry on. Yeah, it's probably none of my business, and that's probably the way the others viewed it and didn't get involved. But certainly, someone of the group knows his wife or you well enough to have a conscious about what it eventually will escalate to.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lisa - how did your so called friends get to know that your ex husband has a big cock?

Was it Oscar Wilde who said "I can resist anything but temptation"?

Gisella - you speak so much sense as always.

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisabaxter said:
any other women have problems keeping their well endowed lover to themselves? I divorced last year after finding out most of my friends had fucked my husband behind my back. I didn't bring their marriages down with ours (god knows I could have) but I did find it somewhat amusing how often they said they were happy with their sex lives and size wasn't important (or even something to avoid).

I have concluded that most women are at least curious about waht a big dick feels like and when they find out your man has one, they are going to try to get him in the rack.

sorry if I sound a little bitter but anyone else have simliar problems? seems like guys who have big dicks want to put them in as many women as possible even if they are married.

Yup Big time.
I think the bottom line is that it IS a personality thing, however, telling people details about how good your sex life is, is playing with fire. People just dont have the ethics they used to. You also have to consider factors like circumstances...have a woman sit in your BFs lap (after a few drinks) and offer him a secret freebee... how many guys would pass on that >? Mine didnt. I found out/ he was toast. * shrug*

He risked everything, ended up unsatisfied anyway,( he said it wasnt even worth the risk she was so lame) cause he said he felt he just HAD to. Like it was something that if you were a man and a woman was throwing herself at you, you wouldnt be a "man" if you passed~ on her.

And you never know the person you are telling your sexual secrets to. This woman ( unbenounced to me) had apparently slept with every single husband in our circle of friends and none of the wives knew.
( for years,, she even invited us ALL for holiday dinners, maybe it was a weird KINK to have all the husbands and their wives at her dinner table, isnt that unreal?)

Are humans REALLY capable of loyal long term relationships?
( * chuckles* I hope so)

The longest lasting relationships I have seen have all been because the woman guards her man like a HAWK.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Plenty of men with little dicks cheat.
Plenty of men with average dicks cheat.
Plenty of men with big dicks cheat.

...but there is NO WAY the number of men with little or even average dicks have anywhere near the opportunities that men with big dicks have to cheat. NO WAY.

When I was in my late teens and early 20s, before I met my wife (the only woman I've been with ever since), even with 7.5 inches, a hot athletic body, and a cute enough face to have been constantly hit on by gay men, I had to work, work, work to get laid with women... I know there are a few charmers who aren't lookers who can somehow magically connect erotically, but they are very rare. If you're hung and decent looking and don't have a repugnant personality, and a woman mainly wants SEX, you have THE advantage. Nothing else matters more for "just sex."

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My buddy Paul gets more action than any of my oter friends. He can talk a girl into the sack in no time. He has confided a few times that he is less that 6." The woman that he has had sex with ALWAYS want him back. He has had a wife and g/f at the same time most of his adult life. Plus other woman. He is now on his third wife. He is a 39 year old grand father by the way.

My buddy Mike has about 10" and usally has G/F and doesn't tend to screw around. He is quite handsome -- woman always comment on his eyes. Both of these men are quite atractive I would have to say and both are VERY good friends. Paul especially always comes through for me when needed.

Some men do play the "Big Dick Card" and screw around. I would advise woman not to marry them.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys who say they can't control their urges are lying, and not everyone cheats. I'm guessing not every hung guy cheats either. The most annoying thing is when men or women say the only way to have a lasting relationship is to guard your lover like a hawk. There are plenty of people out there who are trustworthy, plain and simple. If you have to guard your partner like a hawk you've got the wrong partner.

As for bigger guys having more opportunity, I think that's sometimes true, just like better looking guys have more chances, or guys with more skills in bed, or maybe even guys who are successful. I have a rather sizable social circle and girl talk happens. We do pass around info on who's sleeping with who, and we do gossip about guys' size and how good they are in bed. So word gets around about who's packing and who's got major skills. No, it's not like we're all sleeping around with all our friends' men, but from time to time it has been known to happen where a guy gets a good reputation and it translates into more opportunity for him.

kittykat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My two cents. There were a couple of guys in college who had reputation for having really big dicks. (my bf wasn't one of them, at least at that time!). Now in their mid 30's or so, they're still not married and very much enjoying playing the field. With one of them I get the impression that he wants as many women as possible to see his big dick and try to get it inside themselves! I also think both of them probably have had a lot more women than the average guy. They just came across as very confident womanizers. Not really my type of guy at all (except for the big dick part!) :eek:

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a man who is considered "hung" I can honestly say that I never got more offers to cheat then when I was with a woman who enjoyed broadcasting my size to her friends out loud in public, by the time she and I had broken up her "friends" had all made passes, even more so when we separated. This to me didn't show a sign of friendship but thats neither here nor there. The main concept seemed to be the same as everything else in the world, when a person broadcasts that they have something unique and wonderful everyone else naturally wants to at least attempt to enjoy said gift. My ex at the time seemed to like the idea that her friends wanted to enjoy sex with me, but the actual concept of it possible happening pissed her off, lets just say she had issues. So maybe the lesson to be learnt is that if you have something you really enjoy keep it to yourself, because eventually someone else will want it, also choose better friends, its a bad saying but it should work for both men and women, "Bros before ho's", maybe "sisters before dicks".

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I think I disagree with most posts. I have a friend who showed his size at school in the locker room. we would line up to feel it and watch him shoot across the room. Since leaving school he has regularly kept a harem of 3 or 4 women, many married, all attracted to his penis. he has had obsessive women desperate to be served by him and even a solicitor from an irate husband demanding he refuses the demands of his wife. We meet regularly and on one occasion showed himself to my partner who spent the next week fantasizing about it - so I stepped aside ( I always\thought mine was pretty big but his, combined with his confidence, always won the girl). He served her one evening and, as far as I know is still doing so - he won't let on.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would anyone deny that there are women who behave in a manner of believing that they can have any man if they chose?

We have egos and are made of flesh, we are inherently susceptable to temptation and flattery. Of course we expect a measure of self control and those who an show none when they have comitted to have questions to answer.

I keep thinking in this thread that they who are without "sin" should cast the first stone - there won't be any ballistics coming from me.

Furthermore it is the classic recipe of a Greek Tragedy for the character to have that hubris which states they will be perfect.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two weeks ago I found that my wife was sleeping with one of my best friends. This is her second affair and our relationship is over. This friend of mine is very well endowed, and we have joked about it in the past. I know that there are a number of issues that contributed to this, but I do regret making jokes about his endowment in the past and I'm sure that it didn't help.

nodak_stud

Experimental Member
Media
Well when I went to college, word got out that I had a huge cock somehow.
I can say from personal experience that there were a few girls who came to my door or made passes at me, but its not like they were lining up to have a crack at it. In total during my three semesters there I probably only ran into about a dozen or so diffferent ones.
Also for the record, i didn't take all that many of them up on their offers, several of them had a reputation for sleeping around. I'm a guy and only human though, so of course I did accept plenty of them.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women don't cheat because their husband has a small cock. They cheat because they are unhappy. Men don't cheat because they have a big cock. They cheat because they are unhappy or feel insecure sexually and have something to prove to themselves. Just my opinion.

Nitro62687

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How bout this situation, I know many of you say that woman have curiousity of fuckin a big dick. But how bout a girl who has fucked big dicks and had a better time with the average wanker? Hmm.. do you think she is still curious or less likely to cheat based on curiousity?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am on the big side, but I have never cheated on my girlfriend. It is a matter of respect, and love.

I love her and I want to share all my life with her: testosterone can be in control!

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people are just unfaithful. Big dick or not, sometimes people want to try something else and they play to their strengths to get what they want. If a guy has a big dick and wants to get some other action, he might try to drop hints or blatantly tell someone/show them "accidentally" or some such thing.

If a guy is really charming, he'll try to woo a girl that way.

If a guy is really rich, he might try to buy her things to get her in the sack.

Any guy who has one girl pretty much has the potential to get another girl by doing the same thing with her that he did with the first one and throwing out just a few other things about how the second person "gets him" more, or some other cliche crap.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From my experience I found that most women are at least curious about what a big penis feels like but whether this is the prime reason to cheat I am not so sure. My wife enjoys the pleasure of a larger penis and when we swing she is never disappointed if she is serviced by a well hung guy.