Big dicks and Freudian slips

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Girls, have you ever uttered Freudian slips resulting from the sight of a guy's bulge?

Today I had the pleasure of hearing a good one, I think. I was talking with a longtime female friend of mine, who's been trying to dig me for quite a while. We were discussing genomics and new DNA sequencing systems. Indeed, not the most sexy topic, but it leaves room for Freudian slips. Okay, so we're going on about her department's new DNA sequencing stuff, etc...

I wore a jeans that shows my package rather well. Perhaps she was distracted a bit, because when we said goodbye, she said, smiling:

"let's dream about synthetic biology together, and about very loooooong DNA strings".

I winked, she blushed.

Nice one, isn't it?

I'm sure you have better ones, though. Shoot. :smile:

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
like the story of the two shrinks, discussing freud when one say, "oh my God, I made the most horrible freudian slip just the other day...
"I was at my parents' house for dinner when I turned to my mother and, meaning to say, 'please pass the butter' I inadvertently said 'you ruined my life, you bitch'!"

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like the story of the two shrinks, discussing freud when one say, "oh my God, I made the most horrible freudian slip just the other day...
"I was at my parents' house for dinner when I turned to my mother and, meaning to say, 'please pass the butter' I inadvertently said 'you ruined my life, you bitch'!"

lol!

Reminds me of a t-shirt I saw. It read:

Women are like parking spots

They're liars and whores

:rolleyes:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
you don't know what a freudian slip is, do you?

Well, I think I do. Some people (including you) probably think Freudian slips only refer to parapraxes, but of course that's only a tiny category of what psychoanalysts refer to as Freudian slips.

Maybe Wikipedia can even help you:

Freudian slip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zur Psychopathologie des Alltagslebens is still on sale, isn't it?

Freudian slips entail a huge category of tropes. :wink:

kd19604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry...no. Not a Freudian slip. In fact, it doesn't sound like any kind of slip. Sounds like she knew EXACTLY what she was saying. No offense, but perhaps you should go through and read those definitions yourself.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry...no. Not a Freudian slip. In fact, it doesn't sound like any kind of slip. Sounds like she knew EXACTLY what she was saying. No offense, but perhaps you should go through and read those definitions yourself.

Look, my penis is bigger than yours. So yes.

Which trope are we talking about? If you know the answer, you can look it up in Zur Psychopathologie des Alltagslebens, and you will see whether it is included in the list.

Happy reading. :wink:

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's not a slip.. a slip is when you say one thing but it's totally not what you meant to say.

When meeting someone for the first time, Marcy would say
"I'm so sorry to meet you" while shaking hands, etc.
And later someone tells Marcy what she said and she's absolutely horrified.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, now that we've all discussed innuendos, double meanings, and Freudian slips, I've got a penis slip up...

After I split from my ex it was a long time before I went out at all. I met a guy online and we met for coffee. He was very physically attractive to me and we ended up back at my place (never did that again). His pants come off and I meant to say "that's the first penis I've seen since my divorce" and out comes "That's the worst penis I've seen since my divorce."

OMG!

The thing was narrow and only about 4 inches long. He didn't even notice what I'd said. He got a hand job, then I told him to wank it (cuz he was taking too long to cum) and then he went home.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, now that we've all discussed innuendos, double meanings, and Freudian slips, I've got a penis slip up...

After I split from my ex it was a long time before I went out at all. I met a guy online and we met for coffee. He was very physically attractive to me and we ended up back at my place (never did that again). His pants come off and I meant to say "that's the first penis I've seen since my divorce" and out comes "That's the worst penis I've seen since my divorce."

OMG!

The thing was narrow and only about 4 inches long. He didn't even notice what I'd said. He got a hand job, then I told him to wank it (cuz he was taking too long to cum) and then he went home.

this story makes me sad inside.