Big Dicks and Physique Consciousness

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Fire Stick, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Someone recently said something to me that I've heard a few times before. The precise wording varies, but the basic premise is that since I am fortunate to have a big dick, I don't really "have to work out" to be sexually desirable. Perhaps other well hung men have heard similar sentiments expressed, as well. I understand it is a compliment, which is nice, but thinking about it seriously, I would say, for me, the reverse is true, at least in regard to motivation. I really think having a big dick serves as an additional incentive to keep myself in shape. As silly-sounding and -- yes, vain -- as it may be, my outlook has always been that I am too proud of my dick not to also be very mindful of the body to which it is attached. I still feel this way as a man well into my 40s, at an age where many have become less committed to keeping their bodies in optimal condition. Granted, I suspect I'd still want to keep myself up as best I can even without having a big dick, but as I explained, I think it serves as more of a motivator than the other way around.

What are other personal perspectives about this? Certainly, as individuals, I know we all have our own qualities, goals, priorities, schedules, etc., that affect the practices we establish in respect to diet and exercise. However, I wonder, as a group, are well hung guys any or more or less likely to be concerned about their physiques?

2. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm with you. Having a big dick is not enough reason to let myself go. I mean, really...it takes a lot more than a big dick to look good, be good in bed, be a real man, etc.

I remember flirting with this one guy who got super weird about what I thought about his "huge" penis (which I had never even seen). I basically said what I wrote above, and he ended up angry at me, even after I assured him that I was speaking generally. So I just walked away. Dodged a bullet on that one.

3. shyguy1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    at the end of the day I dont walk around with my dick hanging out and its my size isnt something that comes up (often) in general conversation and even if it did - it might just sound like me talking myself up.

If order for a women to see the size of my dick - she's going to have to find me attractive enough to want to take my clothes off to start with.

I cant imagine this being the case if I was extremely out of shape, hell even obese but still had a big dick?

I've never been with or known a women to be interested in just a dick, no matter what it was attached to.

Whilst my circle of female friends is small at best I've never know one to say along the lines of yeah i'm sleeping with that fat, ugly un-attractive, hairy guy because he's got a big dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted