Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The belittling (pun intended) aspect of this concept is something I really can't relate to, but the emphasis on participating only with those who get off on it is certainly commendable. My own dick is definitely larger than average but I really can't take any pride in that fact. It's not as though it is something I personally created, it's just an accident of genetics and chance. I like all dicks, regardless of size and I'll attach a pic here of my own along with a smaller dick that I personally enjoyed very much.

Attachments

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The belittling (pun intended) aspect of this concept is something I really can't relate to, but the emphasis on participating only with those who get off on it is certainly commendable. My own dick is definitely larger than average but I really can't take any pride in that fact. It's not as though it is something I personally created, it's just an accident of genetics and chance. I like all dicks, regardless of size and I'll attach a pic here of my own along with a smaller dick that I personally enjoyed very much.

Cool attitude!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't get off on humiliation, but it makes me hot to be bigger. The first MM experience I blew him first and even though it was my first BJ I was able to easily swallow all of him.

When it was his turn the first words out of his mouth were, there is no way I am going to be able to swallow all of that.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like any fetish, it's hard for those who participate to really describe why they enjoy it so much. I thoroughly enjoy SPH with women and get off on hearing how much bigger their previous boyfriends were than me, that they have toys bigger than me, and that my little cock is lucky to have any attention at all. (Of course, I'm also quite the submissive in the bedroom and enjoy having my orgasms controlled and getting pegged.)

One of the reasons I'm a member here is because I get hard when I think about my cock next to all of those larger cocks, much like in the picture that Silvertip provided. I'm amazed at those larger cocks and like the OP's experience, I'd probably say the same kinds of things if I were in his shoes. There's no doubt that I would like being in a situation like that where I am smaller BY FAR with another man. Humiliating and exceptionally erotic all at the same time.

I've had very few male-male encounters, but am actively looking for a large cock that I can compare to, jerk off, and even suck. Hopefully, they'll have the same attitude that the OP had. I have a feeling that they'll be few and far between where I live.

Last edited:

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would have to be a small dicked guy with a fetish - its pretty obvious to someone who's hung and who is not - small cocks can still be fun to play with, a lot depends on what's attached to them - in much this same was as a big dick is only good if the man it's attached too doesn't have a big head too.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf is almost 5 inches and pretty thin, he gets off when I make fun of his "small cock". Not that I mind he still gets me off so I ain't complaining.

you should totally get a pic of his cock to post.. I'm sure he'd totally get off on it...

How small is it?...

Is it attached to the guy in your profile?..

Reactions: Hardybob

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very turned on by it, especially if it involves a female telling me how much bigger the other guy is. If anyone wants to humiliate me feel free to check out the pic of my penis on my profile and message me about it.

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm definitely into it...I had a jack-off buddy that loved to tell me that he was only use to handling big equipment, because he had a big cock...he would awkwardly two-finger tug at my little cock and say "I don't want to pull the little thing off." I loved it.

D_Bertrand Ballfloot

Experimental Member
Media
Well I'm bigger than 95% of the men I meet and I kind of like being the biggest. When guys have trouble sucking me I fuck their face and they gag and I like that. I like comments like "oh, you're too big for me" from guys. I like Asian men and they are smaller no matter what people say here. So it is fun to be big and since I'm a top it doesn't matter to me in terms of pleasure. Anyway, other men are attracted to me because of my big cock and not my sparkling personality so might as well enjoy it. I'm 8.5 long and thick at the base.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a shower and a grower
I am over 6" soft over 9" hard 6" thick
but I am also 6' tall and 200#'s
so i am a big guy with a big dick
lol
I would only make fun of smaller guys if they wanted it.
I love smaller cocks muck better to suck on and get fucked by
but that's just my experience

If that's what a 9" er looks like then I am 8" long

Would love to be humiliated on cam (4x4in): svencroix69 on skype

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
i think its hot to let a female compare a bigger cock next to my 5incher or have her talk about big cock So what do you females think about comparing cocks smaller to huge?

Yeah, I've had a couple experiences like that, kind of a Dick reveal size comparison competition, whatever you wanna call it, and it was so hot. One other guy happened to be really well hung, and the other incident happened when I was younger and much, much smaller. So, I would love to experience that from the perspective of the Bigger Guy for once

• Love

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course as a small guy I have had some incidents.
But especially when girls say your performance is bad, that hurts.
OK technique is important. But you need a little less than average too.
When a big dick guy fucks your gf far better you know whats the difference.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's really nice to have a big dick but it's terrible to be one.

yeah, it's always great to have a big fat dick next to me... makes me feel so alive as you see in my real comparison albums.
not at all into sph in real life (i'm an active and dominant fucker in real life) but on webcam with hung guys it can be super hot to chat into that direction, like i.e. him using my wife like i never could etc. and to eventually cum for the bigger man.
also judged cock size contests are super hot and usually i lose them really often - no pun, it's just a fact! you want to have intense fun with my cock on cam, add me on skype: stephenbeck92

there are two skype groups: one is just mutual cam4cam comparison and another one is a group with 100's of hung and unhung guys who are into sph. join here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/cam4cam-sph4you-2-skype-communities.435251/

[album=small]142585[/album]

Reactions: Hardybob and lttle1