Big dicks compared to small ones.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Guys-
Are there any other guys who get off on being the bigger? Anyone have any experiences? Or ideas on how to find smaller guys who are into it? I would never just start to make fun of a smaller guy without knowing he was also enjoying it...how far did you take the humiliation aspect of it? i have no desire to be mean or a jerk other than when all parties are having fun...

thanks guys :)

My ideal partner would be into being bigger than me and loving having me strongly express my appreciation of the size difference by giving his cock all the attention, him not having to reciprocate, but not any "humiliation" because I'm definitely not in the "small" category. I've lost size over the years, now more average than bigger than average, but when it comes to male partners, my preference would be for one who really gets off on being even bigger than an average or slightly above average size rather than needing a comparison with someone tiny or small. I don't seem to find any other examples of this anywhere! It's either humiliation/cuckolding, etc. or nothing at all. Maybe I arrived at this because I had one GF very early who thought she needed a horse or donkey dick and even though back then I was about 30% bigger than average, that wasn't enough for her. The rejection did a number on my head but gave me an intense foundation for exploring my bi side, specifically in a way that involved searching for somebody bigger than me. That turned out to be hard enough without the added condition that he needed to be turned on by me wanting to extol his cock size explicitly in comparison to mine--the few times I finally found someone and had a chance to go for it with him, I was keeping quiet because I didn't want to scare him off with some line of thinking that might risk alienating him.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
... but I really can't take any pride in that fact. It's not as though it is something I personally created, it's just an accident of genetics and chance.
This is exactly how I had always thought about size differences until one of my earliest serious relationships with a woman who was a huge size queen--the shock of her dumping me for the most enormous horse dicks she could find sent me into a zone where I suddenly empathized with her total turn-on from the biggest cocks. When she dumped me and she admitted it was because the other guy she was leaving me for was bigger, I remember asking, "Well, what am I supposed to do about that?" By acknowledging that it was impossible to "earn" an equivalent "prize" to being endowed by lucky genes, it hit me that those who had been so fortunate DO "deserve" to win the kind of hot women she was, that it's inevitable, and later that evolved into also thinking they deserved to win hot men, like me--it isn't exactly subordination and definitely not humiliation for me, because I did also get my shot at it with the super-hot woman for a period of time, and she loved having sex with me mainly because she liked my bigger-than-average dick (which she called "huge" until she found an "even bigger" one) but instead is more of a kind of exaltation of the lucky super-hung specimen. My version is based almost totally on fun and positive vibe rather than meanness and negativity about the less lucky one. I imagine when I fantasize, reaffirming to the partner how his cock deserves all the attention, etc. And he would be way more flattered by having someone as desirable and also above average showering him with praise and repeatedly telling him (to his cock, primarily, between gulps and licks and pumps of my slobbering, drooling, grateful throat) how EVEN way-more-than-above-average he is and how he deserves the attention.

Prowl

Sexy Member
Media
This is exactly how I had always thought about size differences until one of my earliest serious relationships with a woman who was a huge size queen--the shock of her dumping me for the most enormous horse dicks she could find sent me into a zone where I suddenly empathized with her total turn-on from the biggest cocks. When she dumped me and she admitted it was because the other guy she was leaving me for was bigger, I remember asking, "Well, what am I supposed to do about that?" By acknowledging that it was impossible to "earn" an equivalent "prize" to being endowed by lucky genes, it hit me that those who had been so fortunate DO "deserve" to win the kind of hot women she was, that it's inevitable, and later that evolved into also thinking they deserved to win hot men, like me--it isn't exactly subordination and definitely not humiliation for me, because I did also get my shot at it with the super-hot woman for a period of time, and she loved having sex with me mainly because she liked my bigger-than-average dick (which she called "huge" until she found an "even bigger" one) but instead is more of a kind of exaltation of the lucky super-hung specimen. My version is based almost totally on fun and positive vibe rather than meanness and negativity about the less lucky one. I imagine when I fantasize, reaffirming to the partner how his cock deserves all the attention, etc. And he would be way more flattered by having someone as desirable and also above average showering him with praise and repeatedly telling him (to his cock, primarily, between gulps and licks and pumps of my slobbering, drooling, grateful throat) how EVEN way-more-than-above-average he is and how he deserves the attention.
Is there a moment where you have been more dominant towards a larger cocked boy?

G Man

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a genuine micro penis of 2 inches, smaller than my hung buddies big toe and smaller in volume than the head of his dick. We both love it when he pulls his 9 in her out which I suck to orgasm as he is two fingering my little nub as he calls it my baby cock.

onesmallone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife makes fun of my little dick too. It is all in fun but we both enjoy it.
My bf is almost 5 inches and pretty thin, he gets off when I make fun of his "small cock". Not that I mind he still gets me off so I ain't complaining.
y