Big Dicks! Desired Or Retired

tulani85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a big, thick dick one time. I liked sucking it, although I could't get to far down it was so thick. And when we did the wild thing it H-uuuuuuuuuurt! So ladies, is bigger better? Holla:wink:

Cane_

Just Browsing
Media
I had a big, thick dick one time. I liked sucking it, although I could't get to far down it was so thick. And when we did the wild thing it H-uuuuuuuuuurt! So ladies, is bigger better? Holla:wink:

One girl that I know have had EXACTLY the same expirience! She had a BIG boyfriend once, and his dick was her first she put into her mouth. Sex was good, he made her horny, but she had problems afterwards (once she stayed in bed for 3 days after sex because he was a little rough).

I gues she's just tight...

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Some of my ex girlfriends hurt me when they sucked mine. Those damn teeth! And for the wild thing, that's just practice but it can take several times.

Take a look at my pics, do you think that's better? :smile:

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, you sure have a lot of pics.
I guess it would be easier to suck than a "bigger" one...
But I wouldn't be afraid to take on a big one...I KNOW I could take it. :biggrin1: :tongue: