Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember Alton from Real World Las Vegas having his cock blurred and it seemed humungous! He was hot, nice body and clearly packing!

Now I gotta traverse google for that image...

Please post your findings! I just (unsuccessfully) tried to locate some pics :(

Reactions: Taz17zy
D

deleted866067

Jordan from ex on the beach and Ibiza weekender always has a bulge but when it zoomed in on ex on the beach it seemed to be padded ahahah

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On tonight's "Dating Naked" Chris was asked to do jumping jacks naked. He complained about the boom-boom sounds as "it" slapped against his body and then said something along the lines of having to keep that controlled. He likes teasing the viewers about the size of his endowment and I hope he eventually lets it all hang out(video or print would do)

RAVINE

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On tonight's "Dating Naked" Chris was asked to do jumping jacks naked. He complained about the boom-boom sounds as "it" slapped against his body and then said something along the lines of having to keep that controlled. He likes teasing the viewers about the size of his endowment and I hope he eventually lets it all hang out(video or print would do)

From that same episode. Can definitely see the outline of a big dick. Anyone have a better screen grab? 1440693443343-2031797595.jpg

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the last episode it was again mentioned by a contestant that Chris was largely endowed. I hope when this show is ended the teasing stops and Chris finally reveals the goods. Big or small doesn't matter. He's cute and has one heck of an ass.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that Dating Naked has ended it's season and Chris failed to find love isn't it the right time to consider posing nude and revealing what all the fuss was about?

I remember watching a tv show a few years ago it was about a trans woman. I remember it was filmed in England and acted by English people. The last scene showed a huge cock.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

RAVINE

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now that Dating Naked has ended it's season and Chris failed to find love isn't it the right time to consider posing nude and revealing what all the fuss was about?[/QUOTE

I agree. Unfortunately, posing nude doesn't seem like it would suit his personality. Really hope his risk-taking, adventurous side takes over so we can see if everyone was just exaggerating

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What gives you that idea? Going on a nude dating show isn't something that a person who doesn't like attention would do. Chris seems like the type who likes the attention that mentions of his endowment gave. I wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up somewhere else.