big dick's make a mess

dicsmm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
g'day guy's, would love your opinion's on how you clean your but's before having anal sex, i used to love being pounded, by my ex man but his dick was little so there was never really a problem, but about a year ago i met this guy who was about 9 inch , and well you can use your own imagination as to what happened, but it really made me feel embarresed ive never had anal since,it's kind of turned me away from wanting a guy with a huge dick inside me (although i crave it), for the worry of it happening again, so yeah how do you guy's prepare yourself. thanks.

dicsmm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well i guess it would, it's just one of the downer's of anal i guess, you never hear about how guys prepare them selves. seem's to be a bit hush hush.

ooloi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Playing with the ass will inevitably lead you to have to deal with shit at some point.

No simple washing or enema will ever get rid of the bacteria sources, though people like to pretend to themselves that it does.

You're in pretty good shape with most healthy people. Fecal coliform bacteria are literally everywhere, most aren't harmful. If you are paranoid, or if you engage in lots of high risk activities, getting your hepatitis immunizations is a good way to protect yourself from most dangerous health risks.

Maybe it comes from growing up on a farm where shoveling manure is a daily activity, but it just has never bothered me.

Keep to normal hygiene, and wash up afterward, and everyone should be fine.

Of course, I'm someone who loves getting and giving anal intercourse, rimming, etc.

I found socially that just not making a big deal out of it and treating it matter of factly works for most folks I've done it with.

And one of the psychologically thrilling aspects of anal is that it's "dirty". So yah, don't really want to take away that aspect either. There are reasons some folks enjoy "fudge-packing".

brunohsrod

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't go thinking it it something that never happens, when it really does.
you can't get unwilling to do anal again, because that happened. It has once happened to me, i was with my dick stuck in an ass and i heard some noise, and when i removed it, it was dirty. if your partner is willing to accept and talk about that, i guess it is ok. Try not being that worried, and relax. afterall flowers do not come out of asses :D

nealin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It does take some preparation before anal sex. There are some great products on the market now for men to clean themselves. Goggle male douches. There should be no smell or fecal matter involved in anal sex.

nortan

Just Browsing
Media
It isn't hard to do. Make sure you're regular by keeping a steady diet and a fairly regular poop schedule.

Before you are going to engage (for me as long as 5 hours ahead, depending on the time of day) fill yourself with water (there are tons of douching products, but I found something for women called a 'tiny douche' that holds just enough water to fill me once) hold it for a minute, and release. I repeat until all is clear. The result is a nice clean butt.

You may want to experiment a bit with a dildo to get your timing and cleaning right. You probably don't see a lot of frank discussion on it because it's rather intimate, and frankly, not rocket science. Just wash it out before you use it.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think anyone who has had anal (give or receive) has had at least one "messy" incident. I know I've had a number of messes, but I like to fuck an ass for a real long time and that usually stirs up stuff inside no matter how good you clean out.

If you're having an enema in preparation for anal sex, you should do it at least 2-3 hours prior to the sex to give your body a chance to reabsorb water and recover.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The best thing as has been said is a light duty "clean out". The longer the penis heading in there the more thorough the clean out needs to be. I am a top and my other half of many years has to clean out when we participate in that kind of activity. I would also endorse not having had certain kinds of foods beforehand. Things heavy in dairy or cheese do not clean out as easily as do more solid conventional meals. Average healthy meals beforehand should present no problem. An absolute fact was that the use of the anal canal for sex is a very workable thing in most cases, but, it's original design purpose was for "waste disposal". Every once in a while one is going to make a mess and if both individuals are healthy there is no real danger to a little fecal matter on a penis.

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
This is why i refuse to believe that “an ass is an ass.” I dated a girl for over a year who loved anal sex (more so than normal sex actually) and for the hundreds of times she and i had anal, never once did I end up with shit on my dick. She never smelled bad and of course had no hair around it to gross me out. Anyway she and i would do it first thing in the morniing after waking up or at the end of a long date, so it's not like we would fuck right out of the shower, either. I certainly do agree with one of the earlier statements that anal has a dirty quality to it that's part of the thrill, but that has nothing to do with poop, at least for most people, just more of a taboomentality around it. But, of course girls would be naturally cleaner than guys.

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you are in the shower, just remove the head and using TEPID water stick it up for a few seconds, then release. Repeat a couple of times.