Big dicks pee in urinals...

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not true in my case. If there's no one else around I'll pee in the urinals, but if someone else is in there, I gotta go in the stall. I just can't get over the thought that the guy next to me is probably staring at my penis or something. When that happens I have an anxiety attack and I can't piss until they leave, and it looks really weird if you just stand there for like 3 minutes doing nothing while they're washing their hands and freshening up.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the posts on LPSG tackles that problem, Doc D. According to that the part of the brain that controls mathematical processes will overcome the anxiety caused by someone viewing your cock. Begin by multiplying 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, etc. and low and below your stream will begin a steady flow after the your brain thinks of these figures for a while. Try it and let us know if it works for you, Good luck.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Mar 15 2005, 11:32 AM
Not true in my case. If there's no one else around I'll pee in the urinals, but if someone else is in there, I gotta go in the stall. I just can't get over the thought that the guy next to me is probably staring at my penis or something. When that happens I have an anxiety attack and I can't piss until they leave, and it looks really weird if you just stand there for like 3 minutes doing nothing while they're washing their hands and freshening up.
[post=291106]Quoted post[/post]​
As a teacher, I know this to be true. That is why some guys need to be allowed to go to the restroom when everyone else is out of there. It is traumatic to need to pee real bad and can't and know the tardy bell is about to ring and have to go to the next class needing to pee real bad. Yet, it happens. No big deal. Just let those guys go after the restrooms are emptied. No need for a guy to have to seat in class in pain or worse yet have an accident when the bladder finally bursts.

I never take restroom requests from students as a classroom discipline problem. Restroom misbehavior is another story. That has nothing to do with needing to pee or taking a crap.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@Mar 15 2005, 11:02 AM
One of the posts on LPSG tackles that problem, Doc D. According to that the part of the brain that controls mathematical processes will overcome the anxiety caused by someone viewing your cock. Begin by multiplying 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, etc. and low and below your stream will begin a steady flow after the your brain thinks of these figures for a while. Try it and let us know if it works for you, Good luck.
[post=291114]Quoted post[/post]​

heh I'll have to try that next time I'm out.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
After puberty, I became extremely pee shy. It started in early high school when I went to the restroom during the intermission of a play. There were long lines at the urinals and at the only stall. When I finally got into the stall, so many men were waiting outside that I just couldn't pee - not one drop. It took me a long time to get over that first very negative experience. I can now pee in the same room with others, as long as they cannot see my dick. I have no problem showering with other males, but I prefer them to be absent if I have to pee. I know it is all psychological, but I don't know how to overcome it. Don't suggest multiplication tables, I don't think that calculus could help me.

BroadRed: wull...amen. But if you pretend you're on stage at the grammy's and everyone's watching you jack; well...then you can p

[yepyup] (never used to)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Mar 15 2005, 04:32 PM
I just can't get over the thought that the guy next to me is probably staring at my penis or something.

If he wants to stare at my cock, fine. I still have to pee, and I'm going to do it whether someone's peeking or not.

orionsword57: When my wife and I were doing our sex shows in the 50's, I always got a charge out of how people reacted to our respective endowments. Instead of a deterrant, the presence of onlookers actually enhanced my arousal for some reason. That came about, I guess, from having borne the ridicule of being an undersized "runt" as a child on crutches, and then being fortunate to develop size at the same time I built up the rest of my body through exercise. At the same time, however, display while completing other bodily functions is something that I respond oppositely to. Today, as in the past, a stall is preferable, although the weakness or lack of my release is a function of age rather than embarrassment.

froggy

Experimental Member
Media
have you guys noticed how big the young guys are these day? i was big when i was younger, but i did not see that many big ones then. but last week the 15th of march 2005 i was with this 19 year old guy and he was about 5'9" and he had 9 inches. man we had a field day with each other, he sucked mine like mad, i am about 10" and about 6.5 around. he was abou the same around. he had blond hair and was from montrose colorado. i wish i could run into him again, he is a student at colorado state university. he was a fucking stud boy. both of us call like horses, all over each other and ourselves. it was really hot guys and hope you have a nice one too.

D

deleted111

I usually go in the stall simply because I dont need guys watching me try to readjust myself afterwards. I guess it depends on how much I have had to drink. I just dont really find someone watching me pee to be very stimulating....hehe

pumpmaster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Mar 15 2005, 04:32 PM
[post=291106]Quoted post[/post]​

How true for me as well. Unless I really have to go bad I go in the stall. Since I all I want to do is just pee but if I use the urinals I get stared at or touched when I really don't want that! And why is it it's always the ones that I'm not interested in that want to touch it while the ones I am are afraid to. Got figure?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, guys, guess what! The mathematical solution works for me. Both last night at the intermissions (2) of "Merry Widow" and tonight after seeing "Inside Deep Throat", I pissed in the urinals and by the time I got to 7x7 is 49, my stream was flowing full force. If any of you pee shy guys try with luck let us know . . . plz (?)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Roy,

I'm glad someone finally reported back here on their results. I first recommended to somebody here last fall, then again when this thread started. I read abouth the math and left-brain, right-brain thing many years ago and it has never failed me the 1 or 2 times a year that I get a sudden case of pee shyness.

I always used something hard like '63 divided by 9' is ? and I'm usually peeing in a second or two. Try something more difficult next time and see what happens! :think:

To any skeptics, try it!

LapDog :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by masta@Mar 22 2005, 02:08 PM
I don't really care if somebody is looking at my dick. I've got a dick (and certainly don't need to be ashamed for my size) and they've got a dick too, so what's te big deal?
[post=292920]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmm, maybe the way we have been potty trained? I do relieve shyness is a build up of previous environmental effects. In my case, I'm very 'open' when it comes to walking around naked at the Y or anywhere there are other naked guys. Even in that environment, though, before I began PE with stretching and jelqing, I would do a bit of fluffing right before pulling down my underwear just to make sure I showed as much as I could. --just my dick size phobia!

OK, lapdog, I'll try something HARD and see the results. Glad my reporting pleased you, man, I like feedback, too. --just the human condition. :p

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderful, as if my math skills didn't weren't pathetic enough, That'll overcome pee shy syndrome?

I usually can just let it all loose while I'm alone but the moment someone else lumbers over to the adjoining urinal, the tap usually stops, unless I'm in one of my pissy ass moods where i don't give a fuck. Then again, if both urinals are occupado, I'll just charge on over to the big stall in the back, throw out whoever's just hovering, slide the deadbolt over, and let it all loose. :rolleyes:

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is an old thread but thought I would start it going again

I can pee in front of anyone with no problem at all. My friend who is hung and has big balls is very pee shy. If had his dick I would be showing it off like there was no tomorrow.