Big Dicks

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I'm not saying that this goes for everybody. Personally, I don't have a huge dick, its 6 inches in length and the girth is 4.5-4.8......sometimes I look at a 6inch ruler and tell myself that MUST be enough to satisfy a woman. I wouldn't mind another inch. I make my girlfriend orgasm everytime, at first I didn't beleive because girls tend to lie, but then I saw her orgasm on my dick when I pulled out..... Anyways, the other day my buddy who claims hes huge, around 8 inches, was complaning and said this: "Man, God blesses you with something and you can't even use it right!!"......He showed me a text message of a girl that complained and said "Your huge penis wouldn't fit in me properly"..... he then told me it was so hard to fuck her and he basically couldn't.... So has anyone here ever experienced this before? Were there huge penis got in the way of things? I'm not saying that they're bad things, I'm just seeing if there are any other experiences....I'm sure every girl is differant.....However, I have heard that the vagina is only 3 or 4 inches deep, and anything after that your just ramming the cervix which some may like some may hate.....And I have heard that all the vaginas nerves are at the front....So any other experiences like my friends, because he seemed really mad.

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
I've bumped cervixs several times - some women find that painful and others seem to enjoy it - they feel like they're really being fucked. But for the ones that don't it can lead to problems...I've had a few gfs that would tense up in anticipation of the pain. Thankfully my current gf has a actual condition that means her cervix is farther back, so she can take my entire cock without any anxiety.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depending on the guy's length/thickness and the girl's arousal/tightness, it can be very painful for the girl to insert something "very large" into her.

Now with time and going slow she should be able to take some of it, if she really wants to. However, some girls don't want to have to endure the during and after effects that would come with that. :smile:

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like you found the perfect girlfriend......

Since younger I've felt insecure about my size, but the main problem with me is that I'm a big fellow, and when Im falccid it's just very small because I'm a grower, it can be at 2 inches sometimes, and it just doesn't look good, so that made me insecure alot......... I've always wished I had an inch or so more, I would be much happier with a 7inch than a 6inch.....but I had to make this thread because this was first hand experience of me hearing a huge penis guy so down and angry, the way he said it made me wonder if having a HUGE penis was better than having one thats perfect....

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of my life I have had an "insertable length" of around 7 inches and a girth of around 5.25-5.5 inches, hardly big by the standards of this forum (I'm a bit larger now). I'm sure that guys substantially larger than that could run into troubles with some female partners.

I have read and heard women complaining of increasing soreness with guys who get above 8 inches length or much larger than 6 inches girth, although some women obviously do fine with that size.

Of the 15 or 16 female lovers I have had, I occasionally boxed the cervix in at least half of them, and most women don't care too much for that. Some women seem to tolerate cervical contact better than others, and some who don't usually like it will sometimes like it as they near orgasm.

I didn't have any difficulty with penetration with any woman, but a couple girls long ago professed that I was a little larger than ideal for them, as they had soreness after sex, and some complained of jaw soreness with fellatio.

But most women seemed to like my size just fine.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have found that by taking plenty of time to stroke and arouse her down there, the ladies can accomodate every inch of length and girth just fine.. bottoming out sometimes gets a gasp or yelp but mostly they dig it...and come back for more!

LouisianaCuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was married to the same woman for 30 years and was a cuckold for 28 of those 30 years together. I was also a voyeur whenever possible so I watched my wife take some amazingly large cocks in her. She did have quite a few guys who would hit her cervix during sex and she seemed to have some incredibly intense orgasms when this happened. She said it was a sort of pleasure-pain but that it created some very intense sensations inside of her which led to those incredible orgasms.