Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Saw one. Had to be 8.5 to 9 inches long. He was a well known person in the area, and most people at the Y just looked and cut him a lot of room. Told my wife and she will still mention it when we see him and his wife in town.

Reactions: james_steeep

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get to see a big dick every day when I shower, just by looking down. Is there something magical about the other other big dick ? Is there a shaft, a head, testicles and possible some pubic hair ?

But to answer the question, I would wake up in a cold sweat from the nightmare I was just having. I loath public toilets and I imagine public showers far more

james_steeep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Saw one. Had to be 8.5 to 9 inches long. He was a well known person in the area, and most people at the Y just looked and cut him a lot of room. Told my wife and she will still mention it when we see him and his wife in town.
if he asked you to touch it, what would you have said? haha

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if he asked you to touch it, what would you have said? haha
I would have passed on the offer. I wondered how he had sex with his wife. She was small and even after several children I think she was a size 1. She had to be tough.

Reactions: james_steeep

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get to see a big dick every day when I shower, just by looking down. Is there something magical about the other other big dick ? Is there a shaft, a head, testicles and possible some pubic hair ?

But to answer the question, I would wake up in a cold sweat from the nightmare I was just having. I loath public toilets and I imagine public showers far more
Me too so nothing would go through my head

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you saw a big dick in a public shower, what would go through your head?
Nothing really. Just like noticing anything about a person's appearance which is statistically rare: it's more noticeable because it's not something you see all the time (big nose, very tall, very short, ...).

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you saw a big dick in a public shower, what would go through your head?
Over 99.9% of the dicks I've seen in showers have been average sized and completely flaccid dicks. Absolutely none have been erect. Maybe 1 or 2 that I've seen in my entire life may have caused me to think for 1/2 second - "Wow, that's bigger than normal" before I went about my own business of showering.

Please just stop with the gay fantasies in the Ask a Straight Man forum!

XL_Lingam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest I've never seen a penis bigger than mine in a shower, locker or changing room--although I'm sure they're out there. And I know that's mainly due to the fact I don't spend a lot of time in those sorts of environments. But if I ever did see one I imagine my response would be pretty indifferent. I kinda feel like if you've seen one dick you've seen 'em all. If you want to excite me try envisioning a scenario about seeing a woman in a coffee shop reading Proust while killing time until her ballet class starts. She looks up over the rim of her glasses at me and gives me a big smile. Now that would be arousing!

D

deleted645791

I'll be perfectly honest: I compare it to my own. I take no pride in admitting that--I mean it's way past the time for me to stop mentally playing "mine is bigger than yours," but it's the truth.
I'm usually in my head and not paying attention, but I do this sometimes too. I like knowing that I'm bigger than most, and seeing that I am gives me an ego boost. Once in a while there will be one much bigger than mine, and it makes me envious, so I go out of my way to not look. If I do look, I usually think to myself, "Lucky motherfucker," and then I go back to being in my head, ignoring everyone around me until I'm cleaned up and out the door.