Big dicks

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Over 99.9% of the dicks I've seen in showers have been average sized and completely flaccid dicks. Absolutely none have been erect. Maybe 1 or 2 that I've seen in my entire life may have caused me to think for 1/2 second - "Wow, that's bigger than normal" before I went about my own business of showering.

Please just stop with the gay fantasies in the Ask a Straight Man forum!
while i don't mind the gsy fantasy questions....considering we are on a dick site....and is ask a straight guy (so I'm guessing alot of questions are asked by no straight guys....or guys with "thoughts"....and are curious how the other half lives....or looking for support or validation for what's going on in there head)......so the fantastical questions kinda go with the territory......

anyways....i am in totally same on seeing big dick in shower....

would be the same as seeing a odd scar or a super hairy dude...."that's unusual....and go about my business"

Reactions: lapdog2001

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I have seen a big dick in the shower. I think those guys don't shower in public or just shower quickly and go. What would I do? I am an Australian, we love to rib each other, hang shit on each other, cut us down off our pedestals, so I probably make some sort of crude joke and imply that it would be more difficult to have a satisfying sex life than ordinary Joes.

I probably would have a look of disgust on my face, dicks are ugly, man, the bigger the uglier.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd notice and maybe call a wise crack like "so this is where all the big knobs hang out" or something, that's about it!

Reactions: colm84

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over 99.9% of the dicks I've seen in showers have been average sized and completely flaccid dicks. Absolutely none have been erect. Maybe 1 or 2 that I've seen in my entire life may have caused me to think for 1/2 second - "Wow, that's bigger than normal" before I went about my own business of showering.

Please just stop with the gay fantasies in the Ask a Straight Man forum!

What is funny is if a male answers a question in the ask a female section the comment is removed. But the moderators don't remove comments in the ask a straight male section that are answered by gay and bisexual males.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the respondents in the Ask a Female section are males. I am not anti Gay or anti whatever, it is just a matter of balance. The Moderators should move the Gay focused stuff to a Gay section rather than let the various sections end up nothing but Gay threads.

This is the Large Penis Support Site. Right? It is natural that Gay men would gravitate to this site. It is heaven for then, lots of free cocks on show, but some moderation is needed. What is the obsession with Heterosexual men? There are lots of sections in this forum that I cannot relate to, cannot contribute, and feel excluded from participating.

If you men have a big penis, all I can say to you is, good for you, and that it functions properly, does what it is suppose to do, and doesn't get you into trouble with your spouse, partner or other significant other because you misused it.

Reactions: LutherCorps

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it does annoy. I have respected the restrictions placed on the Gay men only, Women only, Bisexual men only sections. In fact I don't even visit those sections. Frankly I am not interested in asking them any questions or hearing their replies. I will leave it up those particular groups totally. It is a pity, they don't do the same to the Straight men's section, leave it alone.

As I would be washing, the things going through my head would probably be; did I lock the locker, are my car keys in my pants pocket, looking at another schlong is pretty far down on the list

Countrythick6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually am that guy... I'm not the biggest hard but my softy is a thick piece of meat. I've only ever seen one or two that were about my size and didn't think much of it. I'm not one to show it off at the gym, that's not why I'm there and it is a little uncomfortable when some guy is staring at it. I'd almost rather he just say, dang dude, nice dick and then move on.

Reactions: tingtingjahe

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure, has happened many times.

I look and think “impressive” then try to determine how likely it could preclude him from getting good head or doing anal.

Guess i am messed up.

I would probably think: "Damn, I hate public bathrooms"