Big Dildo??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ben34, May 14, 2007.

1. ben34

ben34 Member

Albums:
    Ladies,

You can check out my pictures - not small, but not huge. My wife really likes intercourse -- "F*%k me hard!!" And most of the time I go in really deep and she loves it. From behind though, going in all the way hurts.

It seems though that she could probably take a really big cock. And knowing that she cums a lot with intercourse, a really thick longer cock might give her some awesome pleasure.

I am thinking about getting a large dildo to play with. I'd like to see how much she can take and if she would really get off on being "filled up".

Does anyone have any experience in this? What do you think?

2. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Dildos are a good way to try it out to see if she really enjoys the size.

But - I find for my own part that a dildo can never replace the feeling of a real cock - not even when operated by a partner. It's not so much the feeling of fullness and that -those can be fairly well replicated by a dildo.

It's all the other small things - his body close, the ability to vary speed based on how both he and I feel his cock inside me, the sight of him and how he enjoys having sex with me. Those parts are important for my own enjoyment, to make me wet and receptive for a large guy and to be able to take him on and enjoy it.

3. amiegrrl

amiegrrl New Member

Actually, my dildo is *smaller* than my BF's penis. I don't think that buying her a bigger piece is going to help with the doggystyle pain that she's experiencing. I find that if my BF slides in from behind and slowly, firmly presses the head of his cock against my cervix for a few seconds, THEN starts intercourse .. the pain virtually disappears. I'm not sure if it pushes my cervix up further so I can take all of him or what... but if he does that a couple of times it really helps. :smile:

4. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

In my experience I've found women hot or cold on the idea of dildos - not too much middle ground. Vibrators on the other hand seem quite popular.

Personally I think introducing a larger member, real or otherwise, probably isn't the best idea. That is unless of course she's hinted at it or seems that she want's more. Just cause you think she can take more cock doesn't necessarily mean you should be trying to max her out.

If you must try however I suggest this : http://www.mypleasure.com/Sex-Toy-Dream-Lover.asp?dept_id=601&cat=SearchCat

If you just wanna play with toys pick up one of those little vibrators and hold it to her clit while you're having sex....

5. Epistasia

Epistasia Member

Albums:
    Another option is to slide a finger or two inside of her while you're having sex. The logistics of this can be tricky but if she is looking for extra girth, this method can provide it quite nicely.

Britt

Draft saved Draft deleted