Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey to whoever's on this site,

I'm 19, from Indianapolis, IN, gay, and have a pretty big dick (see the album I already posted). I was searching google on what was considered too big since I'm huge in girth, and found this site. It should be helpful to share stories and get opinions.

Well, other than that, I'm single and looking for an LTR/FwB. I'm a student studying neuroscience, which, I must admit, makes me a pretty big nerdfag, but I'm happy about that.

What should I expect from this site?

-Jordan

P.S. Attached cock for the lazy if that's allowed.

Attachments

Reactions: ht8890

jordan7034

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're not big enough for this site...nobody else is either....WOW!
Lol, camera angles can do wonders, so I must attribute some of the size to that. As for my size, I guess I'm just surprised you say that. I mean, I hear guys claiming 10inches pretty often that it doesn't seem all that abnormal. I mean I think I'm big, but not that big.

Great fuckin' beef pole! Too bad you're not straight, I'd give you my wife to fuck silly. She'd love it.. especially being that my little twizzler nub don't do jack shit for her! GREAT BALLS TOO@!
Haha, you're hilarious.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You belong here. You're a reason that makes this site attractive. :wink::smile:

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep you are big enough to be here. Nice length and girth, 6.5 girth is above average in girth, not as you say huge. Good luck and welcome to lpsg. Oh yeah I'm 8.5 X 7.25 erect and 6 X 6 flaccid.

QUOTE=jordan7034;2681670]Hey to whoever's on this site,

I'm 19, from Indianapolis, IN, gay, and have a pretty big dick (see the album I already posted). I was searching google on what was considered too big since I'm huge in girth, and found this site. It should be helpful to share stories and get opinions.

Well, other than that, I'm single and looking for an LTR/FwB. I'm a student studying neuroscience, which, I must admit, makes me a pretty big nerdfag, but I'm happy about that.

What should I expect from this site?

-Jordan

P.S. Attached cock for the lazy if that's allowed.[/QUOTE]