Big Enough?

D_Beau_Bromide

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know if I really qualify for LPSG, wouldn't mind being told either way. Haven't really shown off my pics until just now, looking for whatever feedback you want to give (+, -, o--I don't mind). Just check out my album.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Average cock size is 6 x 4.6 so you are def large. I always knew i was big< but this group is intimidating cause there are some massive cocks here! Personally Ithink 8 inches length is ideal.. which u are. I would stick to my girth of 6 inches though ...

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Really nice pics . From the phone pic I would say you're about 7, average is 6, therefore you are above average stastically . Anyone that wants to be here should be here and has the right to be regardless be they small , average , large or huge !
I would much rather have someone here your size who has pics & willing to share with the class than someone claiming to be the king of LPSG yet has no pics or even worse fake stolen or photoshopped crap.

HORSE

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Big enough?! if that's true you've got one of the biggest cocks on this forum. Can't see it closely though, since i'm a non-gold member.

D_Beau_Bromide

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's almost 8" and a little over 5". I was worried about the girth more then the length, and am certainly not anywhere near "biggest cocks on forum"--at least not literally. Thanks for all the comments, wouldn't mind if someone would want to change the title, I just sound attention whoring in retrospect, but thanks again for all the responses.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't know if I really qualify for LPSG, wouldn't mind being told either way. Haven't really shown off my pics until just now, looking for whatever feedback you want to give (+, -, o--I don't mind). Just check out my album.

Wow; yes you belong here. Thanks for sharing!