big enough?

zgirl248: Theres no cock that hasn't fit down my throat. I can be as big as it goes. That just means more cum for me!

zgirl248: Honey, I believe that a man should be satified to the last drop. Theirs no harm in trying, now is there. Now let girls do their work, and you guys do yours!

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe there is such a thing as a cut off point, but it is only determined by your sex partner, and how much she or maybe he can take....

vega

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by loser_emo_kid@Aug 10 2005, 04:30 AM
zgirl, i, um, like your signature.

my own research says that the cut off point is about 12 inches

...but that's among girls age 16-18
[post=334215]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya and most girls that say 12 is great at that age change their positions quickly once they end up having sex.

I've known plenty of girls that before sex said that they wanted the biggest they could get and bigger than me. After tehy had sex with their boyfriends (one 6 and thick and one 7 and average) they changed their minds. One asked me how bad sex with my virgin girlfriend was at my size and I told her "first time? Short and achey afterwards. Once you can get used to it though it's a good thing."

A lot of girls ask for huge size without knowing what they are getting themselves into...

Thats not to insult the numerous size queens we have on here.

Karena Morgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Hmm well &#39;fascinating Captain..&#39;

I can&#39;t really call myself a Size Queen as the largest I have ever met and suckd off and been penetrated by was 8 measured inches which was great but not what I would call HUGE, just very large.

I have ONE friend who experienced a 10 inch genuine(she measured at the insistence of our group of mates who were fascinated at the time by her tales of it) and she said that despite willingness she could not take it all vaginally even after a good few weekends at it with the guy. In my own experience I think I could have taken him fully, given what I have taken before and how, but I did not have the opportunity then or since&#33;&#33; (gets out violin and plays sad tune..)

In the &#39;how big is too big&#39; campaign I am an eager student waiting to be led.. when and IF I am lucky enough to find the &#39;it simply WON&#39;T fit&#39; bloke (soon.. please&#33;&#33; he he) and get to &#39;explore strange new worlds&#39; of supersize I will let you know what my limits were.

I am ready to boldly go...</span></span>

misti

Just Browsing
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karena Morgan &#064; Nov 5 2005, 10&#58;51 PM) [post=358446]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Hmm well &#39;fascinating Captain..&#39;

I can&#39;t really call myself a Size Queen as the largest I have ever met and suckd off and been penetrated by was 8 measured inches which was great but not what I would call HUGE, just very large.

I have ONE friend who experienced a 10 inch genuine(she measured at the insistence of our group of mates who were fascinated at the time by her tales of it) and she said that despite willingness she could not take it all vaginally even after a good few weekends at it with the guy. In my own experience I think I could have taken him fully, given what I have taken before and how, but I did not have the opportunity then or since&#33;&#33; (gets out violin and plays sad tune..)

In the &#39;how big is too big&#39; campaign I am an eager student waiting to be led.. when and IF I am lucky enough to find the &#39;it simply WON&#39;T fit&#39; bloke (soon.. please&#33;&#33; he he) and get to &#39;explore strange new worlds&#39; of supersize I will let you know what my limits were.

I am ready to boldly go...</span></span>
[/b][/quote]

Hullo Nottingham&#33; (nice 2 see locals but in terms of offers to test the larger sizes in our catchment area, get in the que&#33;&#33;&#33;
<
-
<
lol jus kiddin friendly really,
<
)

As to 2 big??? Well I am just shy of 7" and 5.8" c. so Im the larger side of average but not large
<
tho I DO LOVE accomidateing those who are. But 4 the guys whove like to accomidate me>>> They couldnt&#33;&#33;&#33; Then again theses are experimenting str8 boys whove never stuck a finger up their arse let alone a rampant cock&#33; So it is about what u got what u do wid it and what they want/can handel, all those cliches. I personally would love to have 10x8" because I like my hips bumpin against a guys arse. (Im getting to graphic now?) but what I can handel off another guy, well exp. wise, not more than 14"length, no less than 6" girth.

Anyone willing to broaden my horisons???

Mistxxx

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vega said:
A lot of girls ask for huge size without knowing what they are getting themselves into...

aint that the truth

you have no idea how many girls have come up to me begging me to do them right then and there. but as soon as they see it they get that look on their face. the holy shit what did i get myself into look.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread got rather graphic :) However since we are on that...what is it (other than the visual aspect, of course) that makes big so important. I not comparing it to tiny, as I can see where the problem would be there...but why would someone prefer a 10" over an 8" (again, other than the visual aspect of it)