big enough?

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not a woman but from the looks of your pics, you appear to be average in size, maybe 6'' or so. I personally think a "size queen" desires something in the 7.5-9'' range or possibly bigger.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it's hard to guess your size from those photos (and I'm usually quite good at deciphering it...). My best estimate is around average or slightly above, judging from what I can see of your hand in relation to the rest of you.

What makes me suspect this even more is the fact that you choose to present photos where you aren't easily able to estimate a size from them. Could be coincidence, but usually is not.

Speaking from a very personal preference - no you would not be my first hand choice, as I prefer my guys bigger than what I estimate you to be. Your size alone would not make me come as I want and need 7,5" and upwards combined with a nice girth to give me the stimulation and trigger I need for coming by being taken alone.

You are however nothing I would turn down based on size either - provided you had the necessary skills as a lover to make me come in other ways.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the high end of average -- given that you're otherwise a considerate lover(and all that...)-- you'd probably be able to satisfy a minor size-Queen.

I imagine the bigness of BIG required, varies in different monarchies.

I'd like to emphasize that I don't endorse any sexual encounters (satisfactory or not) with minors, size-queens or non-size-queens.