Big event

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apart from my short introduction, this is my first post. I hope you like my stories!

Of course I'm a little tensioned, I'm not used to it at all.

A week ago I received the notice that I could come and work at this event. It is a big event, music, drinks, beach, sun, girls and fun. I'm one of the many servants at this event and have to work late. After work I usually take a shower, there are special showerbuildings for staff only.

So that night, at about 6 in the morning I went to take a shower. I felt dirty, tired and a little drunk but I wanted to shower before going to bed.
Nobody was there, so I turned the lights on.
Usually I take one of the stalls, but there are also about 6 communal showerheads. I dedicided to take one of these communal showers, I hadn't done that before at this event.
I took off my trousers and shirt but hesitated to take off my boxershort. Finally, I took that one off too and walked towards the showers. Then, I walked past a big mirror and couldn't resist looking at it.

The body in the mirror was beautiful, near to male perfection. I'm muscular, tall and I've got a beautiful face. The sun has tanned me perfectly. The buddy between my legs is also one to beg for. My balls are huge and shaved. My penis is of good size, and a shower. It's 7.5 inch soft and 9 inch hard. For me, it's the perfect size. Girls and boys, they both gasp when they see it.

I turned on a showerhead and wetted myself. Then I turned off the showerhead and soaped myself leaving no spot uncovered with soap. I turned the showerhead on again and the soap glides from my body.
I startled when the door opened, I heared somebody coming in, but couldn't see who it was. As I could hear, the person undressed and walked towards me.
I saw the boy when he entered the communal shower area. It was Matthew, a co-worker that I didn't know well. He smiled at me and said hello.

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I greeted him and continued showering, facing the wall, with my back towards Matthew. I really felt like turning around, showing my huge dick and checking Matthew out, but I didn't dare it.

Apart from the running water it was silent until Matt started a conversation about the girls on this festival. He told me that they were hot, and willing, he had already had some in his bed. He asked me about the girls I had fucked already, I answered him I had some.
He continued talking about this girl, Jane, that he had fucked last night. He told me she was hot and very open-minded..

Then, all of a sudded, I decided to turn around. When my manhood came in Matt's sight he stopped talking and gasped. I noticed that his dick was growing. His dick wasn't huge, but very thick.
'Dude, what the fuck, you have got a huge one!'
I complimented his body, and continued showering with my eyes closed. When I opened them I saw Matt jerking his semi-hard cock, looking at me.
'Please, let me touch it!', he begged me.

Of course I agreed and Matthew stepped over. Without hesitating he squeezed my balls and jerked my cock. First slowly, waiting for my reaction, then faster and faster. He had a complete hard-on right now and I started to jerk him. Then, he went down on his knees and licked my soft and shaven balls. He took them in his mouth and sucked gently on them. When he licked and sucked my dick I couldn't suppress a moan. I notice him I nearly got an orgasm. He took my dick out his mouth and jerked me. Three of the five jets of cum squirted on his face and he licked and sucked it.

It was his turn. I went down on my knees and pushed Matthew on his back. He was laying on his back with his arms behind his head when I gave him a blowjob. I took his entire dick in my mouth and sucked him while I was stroking his strong legs. He moved his body and moaned silently. I stroked his balls and belly, still continuing sucking him. After a couple of minutes he squirted a couple of jets while he groaned.

I got up and so did he. We both walked towards our towels and clothes. When we towelled ourselves off, nobody said something. I took my boxershort on and folded my towels around my waist. It was warm so I didn't need to have my dirty clothes on again when walking to my tent.
Matthew just folded his towel around his waist, he didn't put any underwear on. We both had to go to another direction so we said bye to each other. When I left, he whispered me 'Thank you, you're best.'

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The next morning I didn't have to work until 11 p.m. I decided not to go to the main beach, but to look for another one, a more quiet one.

So I drove to the place, and jumped out of the car. I could look the place over and saw that there were hardly any people. I took my surfboard from the roof of the car and descended towards the beach. When I got there I saw that there were only three other boys, all surfing.
The waves looked very good, they were bigger than usual, so I could practice a lot.

I rubbed myself with suncream and went into the sea. It was very hard to keep standing on the board, the waves where really big.
After a while, I noticed that the other boys where looking at me. I thought that they called for me, but I ignored them first. They continued surfing.

Later, when I was having a break on the beach, one came up to me. He introduced himself as Aaron and asked if I liked the sea today. Off course I did, I answered him.
'Listen, are you into a little competition? Maybe we could surf as a game, or something?', Aaron asked me.
'Yeah, that's good. What do have in mind?'
'Just simple, we start all four next to each other, if you fall off, you're out. The last one standing wins.'
'That's cool, okay. I'm in.'
'Okay, nice. I'll tell my friends.'

Aaron walked towards his friends and told them I joined them.
I followed him and introduced myself, his other friends turned out to be George and Vince. The three of them were hot as hell, and even more sexy than me. Their swimming-shorts hung very low. I could see the start of their cocks. The public hair above it had been shaved.

We surfed for a little while, I think it was about 3 p.m. when we took a break. There was still nobody else on this beach. Aaron told us at the end of the break that he wanted to make the game more interesting.
'Anyone of you dare to make this a little more interesting?', he asked us.
'Like what?', I asked him.
'Well, if you lose, you have to take of your shorts.'
I was a little startled by this idea, but the other two agreed with it. I figured that they had done it before.
'And if you lose when you're naked?', I asked Aaron.
'You get an assignment!', Vince answered.
I didn't want to be the coward so I joined them again.

We started immediately. At first, George lost and had to take of his shorts. I saw he wore a boxer underneath it, I didn't.
The game continued for a while, and I still hadn't lost. George, Vince and Aaron had already, and they all wore something underneath their shorts. Aaron however wore something white. So his cock was very visible

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His tight boxerbriefs fitted tight around his male member. He clearly didn't have any problem with it, he didn't try to hide it, he didn't say anything about it. The appearance was great, everything was visible. His big cock, his huge balls, even some public hair.
When I walked behind him, back into the sea, I saw his ass. He had a tight ass, with dimples on both sides.

We all waited next to each other for this round, someone had to go fully naked now! The next wave came closer, everyone jumped on their boards and tried to keep standing. The wave was big, huge, and fast. I was the fastest one, but it wasn't about speed. I couldn't see the others behind me, all I had to do was to keep standing! Then, I heard a scream from behind, I didn't know who it was, was it Aaron? George? Vince?

Luckily I made it to the beach. I jumped off my board and turned around. George and Vince, both already in their boxers, were paddling back. I wondered who fell first.

'Who fell first?', Aaron shouted at them. He came standing next to me, I couldn't resist looking at his cock. I saw that he was uncircumcised.
'George did!', Vince called back.
'No I didn't! Both at the same time!', George replied.
'No you were first!'

Still arguing a little they joined us at the beach.
'If it isn't clear who fell first, you both have to go butt naked!', Aaron stated.
'But, really, George...', Vince tried.
'Ah, rules are rules. So both of you, pull it down!', Aaron said.

Aaron clearly had some influence on the two because after they looked a little round they simultanisly removed their boxers.
Two cocks popped out. The similarities were funny. Both totally shaved, same size, bigger than average and nice-size balls. The three friends weren't surprised by the sight of each others cocks, they made no comments or whatsoever. I really began to think that they had done this before. Was this game just a way to undress others?

But the game continued and we went back into the sea.
The next wave, was even bigger than the others before. I really didn't know if I could do this one, but I had no choice.
When the wave hit my body, I was strongly pushed forwards. Just when I thought that I could keep standing, my face hit some water. Before I realise it, I'm back into the sea, I had lost.

The others, already on the beach, waved and jelled at me. At these moments I'm so thankful that I have a big soft one.

'Okay buddy. Remove it!', George said to me while he walked towards me, his cock swinging from side to side.
'I will, I will.'
And when we were back at the others, I pulled down my shorts. As I had already expected, they gasped when they saw it. Yeah I know, it's huge.
'Wow man! Makes us look like kiddos!', Vince said.
Then, Aaron said: 'I won't be unsporting, come on.' And he pulled down his see-through boxerbriefs. The cock that jumped out is huge like mine. I think it's about 7 inch soft!
'Come, let's go swimming.', Aaron proposed and he walks into the sea. We follow him.

In the sea Vince and George started a little swimmingmatch and they swam away. Aaron and I were just floating. Then, when I was floating on my stomach, Aaron jumped on me, and pushed me down. I felt his cock and balls very well on my back.
We started to play around a little until he had a hold on me. He was floating on his back, and my back against his stomach. I didn't expect him to be that strong, but he had me with just his left arm, I couln't remove my arms from his hold. Then, he stroked my stomach and squeezed my nipples. I stopped trying to release myself, and his hands went down. He grabbed the top of my cock, squeezed and jerked it. He licked my neck and I felt his cock getting harder and harder. He didn't stop jerking at all, he continued even faster.

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We were floating on the warm water, in the hot sun.

Aaron released his arm so I was able to turn around. We now faced each other. The water was clear so I could see his cock pointing out. I put my arm around him and jerked his cock a little. He immediatly grabbed my cock and jerked me too.
George and Vince were totally out of sight.

As it turned out to be pretty tiring, jerking in the water, we went to the beach. I walked in front of Aaron towards our clothes, but he didn't let me. He grabbed me by my waist, fell on his knees and licked my balls. He stroked my stomach and ass, he made me damn horny. He took my balls in his mouth and sucked them gently while he jerked me. Then, he took my cock in his mouth and sucked me deep. He couldn't get it in entirely but I'm sure he was experienced. I didn't want to cum yet, so I suggested to suck him, but he didn't let me. He just continued sucking me.

Then, from the side of the beach, George and Vince showed up. They walked towards Aaron and me, their cocks rock hard. Without saying anything they stood next to me, and started to lick and fondle me. George was licking my nipples and stroking my navel while Vince was licking my ass. I couldn't stand still, their tongues and fingertoes made my body shake.

Aaron now pushed me on my back, on the sand. The three boys didn't stop enjoying me. Aaron continued sucking me, and Vince and George didn't stop licking and stroking me.
I grabbed Georges cock and pulled him towards me. I could take his cock in my mouth entirely, and so I did. He moaned softly when my tongue glided around the head of his penis.

Aaron stopped giving me head, Vince replaced him. Vince was even better than Aaron. Aaron crawled towards my head. He was at the left side of me, George was on my right.
Aaron pushed George back, his cock out my mouth. Then, Aaron pushed his 8.5 inch cock in my mouth. The girth of it was way bigger than Georges so I had a little trouble with it. But I managed to enjoy Aaron a lot.

Aaron bent over my head and took Georges cock in his mouth. This continued for a little, till I got an orgasm. Vince noticed it and took my cock out his mouth. A couple of jets hit his face and neck.

After I came, the boys stopped sucking and sat around me, on their knees. They now jerked themselves quickly. I just closed my eyes and waited for what would come. Then, 14, 15, maybe even 16 jets of sperm hit my body. When I opened my eyes, I saw them getting up.

We walked into the sea and washed ourselves. Then, we went back to the beach and towelled off. We took our shorts back on and went to the parking place. Hardly saying anything we said bye to each other. Aaron, George and Vince drove off in the other direction.

When I drove back, the thought of what had happened made my cock rock hard. Luckily, it had shrunk into just a huge bulge when I got back at the communal sleeping room for the staff...

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grabbed a towel and some shampoo back at the dormitory and walked to the showers.
Even before I had entered the changing room I heared laughter comming from the showers. I figured that it would be very busy now, and entered the changing room. I quickly removed my shorts, took the shampoo and walked towards the laughter.

There wasn't anybody familiar taking a shower but still I greeded the four others. The laughter and talking (about some guy that couldn't surf) continued like I wasn't there. I couldn't catch the others on staring at my cock, they were probably too busy gossiping.

But after a while I noticed that two of them had an erection. Nothing special, I mean the sizes didn't impress me, but it gave me a special feeling. A feeling that I knew my body could turn people on, that there were people that begged for a body like mine.

I have actually had that special feeling many times before. I remembered one time when I was fifteen after I moved with my parents to a suburb. As I didn't know many people around there I joined the local soccerteam. After the first training everybody just dropped their shorts and headed for the showers. I was actually astonished at the cocks of my fellow soccer players. They all had such small one's! When I entered the showers everybody said nothing for a while, until the toughest boy, Mike, said that he wished he had cock like mine.
I made a lot of good friends playing soccer. And the suburb-girls approached me, instead of otherwise...

After a while I turned my showerhead off and reached out for my towel. When I changed myself into my working clothes I heard the four friends whispering, I could figure about what.

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So that night I had to work until about 4 a.m. My colleagues where not the same as usual, I only knew Sebastian. He was a nice fellow, very social and spontaneous. He often got a rebuke from the manager because he talked too much with the guests instead of working.

At about a quarter before closing time he signalled me. I had to come to him and two girls he was talking to.
The two attractive girls introduced themselves as Sunny and Helen. They were both here for a big holiday and said they liked the event, including its staff.
We talked for a little while until our manager ordered us to help him cleaning the bar.

I asked Sebastian why I had to come and talk to them.
'They asked me to call for you. I don't know, I think they just like you!'
'Ah okay, not bad at all. They're hot as hell.'
'I know, and it's obvious that they don't only want to talk, know what I mean.'

Of course I did.

We continued working together until the manager let us go, the girls where gone already.
Sebastian and I walked a little together, but he had to go to another dormitory. We just wanted to say goodbye when we heared two girls' voices from the back.
'Oh, finally, you're done working!'
We turned around and saw Sunny and Helen. They stood right behind us and asked Sebastian and me or we wanted to come for a drink. Not at a bar or cafe, they where all closed now, but somewhere else.
Sebastian and I looked at each other, smiling, and naturally we agreed.

The girls took us by car to a little lake, not far away. It was obvious that they both were still pretty drunk, but the road was empty so we let them drive.

At the lake, they opened the back of the car and passed us some beer. Then, at a certain time, Helen said she wanted to take a swim. Tipsy as she was, she just took off all her clothes and jumped into the lake. Sunny followed her immediatly, also totally naked. Sebastian and I, not tipsy at all, had to laugh first about it. But we both knew, we had to follow them if we didn't want to be the cowards. So we both removed our mules, shirt and pants, but hesitated about the boxershorts. Then, I just pushed it down and ran into the lake. I heared Sebastian comming after me and jumping. The temperature of the lake was good, not too warm, not too cold. The girls exposed them a lot, they floated a on their back a lot and didn't cover their breasts at all.

Not ashamed at all I did the same, totally showing my package. When Sebastian also did the same I saw that he was like me. His cock was also incredible huge. I think about 7 inch soft. His balls were huge and he had no pubes at all, totally shaven.

When we were both floating on our backs, Sunny came up to Sebastian and Helen came up to me. Helen pushed against my ass with her left hand and grabbed my penis with her right hand. I shook awake and looked her in the eye. Then, I gently kissed her on her mouth and lowered my hand to her pussy. My penis began to grow when she touched my balls. I fingered her for quite some time until I took her to the side of the lake.

On the sandy ground I pushed her on her back and positioned myself between her legs. The sand made our wet bodies muddy. I entered her pussy with my tongue. I could feel her body jolt everytime I sucked on her clitoris. I'm not the type that wants to cum as fast as possible, I want my girls to enjoy me.
When I had licked her for a while, she said she wanted to give me some time. So I came up, she went on her knees in front of me.

I put my hand at the back of her head. That was just when I saw Sebastian, on his knees behind a stooped Sunny. He was fucking her in her ass, looked at me and waved. I waved back and closed my eyes.
I came heavily and Helen swallowed it all. She lied on her back and begged me to fuck her. I went on top of her and pushed my cock inside her pussy. Slowly, because I hurt her. Helen moaned with every inch that I pushed in. When my cock was nearly entirely in, I began to penetrate her. This made her moan even more and louder.

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't stop penetrating Helen until I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Sebastian. I looked right in his blue eyes when he asked or he could join us.

Of course he could. So I lied myself on my back, in the sandy ground. Helen on top of me, her back against my chest.
I shoved my penis in her pussy again. This time I was able to push it faster. Position like this we both waited what would come. I couldn't see Sebastian at all.

Then, all of a sudden, inside Helen's pussy I felt something. A warm, hard cock rubbed against my penis. It was Sebastian's big machine. We started to penetrate Helen both. We started slowly but quickened after a while. I closed my eyes and licked Helen's neck while I fondled her tits. She wasn't moaning anymore, she was screaming. But there was no way I would stop.

With every bump that Sebastian made I felt his huge balls hitting my cock. Again and again his sack slapped against me.

Then, Helen stopped screaming. All I could hear was a soft and juicy moan, alternating with the brutal slapping of Sebastian's balls.

When I opened my eyes I saw that Sunny had opened her legs for Helen. Helen was enjoying her pink pussy. She did this with such enthousiasm that Sunny's body shook and jolted.

This event lasted for quite a while. I hadn't fucked a girl by lying underneath her ever before so I wasn't the best. Sebastian on the other hand only speeded up. He was groaning loudly.

Then he said he had to cum and took his cock out of Helen's body. Helen stopped giving Sunny some time, went a little up, openend her arms and begged for Sebastian's sperm. Sebastian jerked his huge cock only seconds and erupted some jets of semen. As I was still underneath Helen one of the jets hit my arm. It was warm.

Helen went up and started to suck me. Sunny accompanied her. Both girls were giving me a blowjob and they were good. Sebastian was standing behind them, his penis still rock hard. Of course I got my orgasm quickly. More jets than usual were issued by my cock, around 7.
Both Helen and Sunny cleaned my cock thoroughly.

We all rised, and went back into the lake to wash off.
After we dried ourselves up we took our clothes on and went back into the car.

Sebastian, next to me in the back of the car, whispered me that he wouldn't like missing next time I was about to fuck a girl.

Reactions: Pepijn