Big fat asses and breasts of women

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just love women (black and white) who have fat asses. I think that is just a gift from mother nature. I also love it when women have large natural (saggy) breasts. I just want everybody to know what i mean and i hope people have more pics like mines.

URL]
Fat ass of Monica Santhiago

2434984720_1b37e83ecc.jpg
Cherokee D'ass

URL]

These girls have a natural slim waist and just got a big ass and thighs.

But there are other women who are just a lot bigger (BBW) who have extreme big thighs assed etc.

URL]

URL]
Gigantic!

URL]

And by big black breasts she is my ultimate queen

URL]

URL]

URL]
Very big queens Simone Fox & Jenny Hill

[URL]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3427/3752934411_3e8a7a309d.jpg[/URL]/img]

[img][URL]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2503/3752968687_03601b7724.jpg[/URL]
Lovely picture of a big black woman

Btw don't post any pictures of very obese woman who have a big ass cause they are obese but just post pictures of women who have breasts or assed which are very big compared to their bodies.
Can someone explain to me why these pictures are not shown in the thread? I thought putting img and /img in front and at the end is enough....

Last edited:

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the matter hazel? You don't like 'mostly' black women with huge natural breasts and asses?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think if that's what you like, then go for it. the majority of people will probably disagree, though, so don't be offended by anyone's comments. fair warning, i guess. lol.

that being said...

"don't post any pictures of very obese woman who have a big ass cause they are obese"

most of the women you posted ARE obese, and there asses and breasts are large compared to their body because that's how their body happens to distribute their weight...:rolleyes:

coming from someone who considers themselves heavier, i can say that with full confidence. you happen to like obese women. don't try to mask it, if that's what you like. :shrug:

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Christina. You are right. I also like obese women then. I don't mind. But then i specially like obese women with big butts and breasts. I hope you understand what i mean. Without souding too rude there are a lot of pictures out there with SSBBW who are obese but have normal sized breasts and maybe a somewhat hmm how can i say this nicely.. 'flat' ass. I like them more in the norma stitz way... :)

From the look on your diplay picture and the statement you made as a BBW i can say that you look very nice.