Big, Fat or Curvy Girls?

iievitaii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it true that guys with larger penises like larger women?

Whether or not you like "big" girls, describe the body-type you like in women. (This isn't just for straight men to answer, if lesbians/bi people or gay men find a particular shape of woman attractive, please answer!)

bigmachine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love curves and lot's of 'em. My girl is 5'9" tall and has that hour glass figure with some meat on her, no waif crap for me. Not sure if ALL guys prefer large women but I do.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hips like a pair of battleships, wasp waist, at least D cup breasts topped off by chewy brown nipples as big as the tip of my little finger, and a moist muscular vagina. That is all, over.:tongue:

Hincapie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hips like a pair of battleships, wasp waist, at least D cup breasts topped off by chewy brown nipples as big as the tip of my little
finger, and a moist muscular vagina. That is all, over.:tongue:

im sure there are about 5 girls in the universe that fit your standards :worried::18:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hips like a pair of battleships, wasp waist, at least D cup breasts topped off by chewy brown nipples as big as the tip of my little finger, and a moist muscular vagina. That is all, over.:tongue:

She asked a simple enough question joejack. Your answer was way too vague, could you be more specific? Put some thought into your answers. :biggrin1: :tongue: :smile: j/k

Is it true that guys with larger penises like larger women? quote] No, I don't think this statement is true at all. I think it varies tremendously.

There seem to be plenty of guys who are 5'8" or shorter but have 8" cocks.

In my experience most men don't like a woman to be taller than them or to weigh more than them. Many 6'+ guys get off on the contrast of being with a woman who is 5'4" or shorter.

It really sucks for women like me who are 5'8" tall and thick but not curvy because I don't seem to be on any mans radar. :frown1: :redface:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like curvy girls. But they don't like me :redface:

Curviness and an amazing rack are the signs of a real woman. I really think its amazing. Especially when they're confident and witty and sarcastic. Wow.

What a shame I have no one like that :(

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5'3" and thick but not curvy doesn't seem to be on any man's radar either...

I do have a rather nice butt though if you like that... the rest is pretty average.

Funny...I'm really not into being submissive or anything, yet I'm very turned on by REALLY tall guys, like basketball players and such. (It's not a necessity, but I like it.) I mean, I've been attracted to guys who are 7' tall and over!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I was going to ask that, I've never heard anyone say "Charlie girl". For some reason it makes me think of a horse girl? haha

I don't know but it makes me think of "Charlie's Angels".

I like a girl that isn't all skin and bones but doesn't have like a bunch of fat on her and her weight is well proportioned. I'm not too picky. Basically, They need to be somewhere in between real skinny and fat.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like curvy women with a little bit of meat on them(thick).My fiance has normal but nicely shaped breasts(36c),a bit of meat on her,very wide pronounced hips(that coke bottle thing) and a large,wide protrouding backside.That's about perfect in my book.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, the 1st girl I was actually in love with(Not puppy love!) had a full curvaceous figure along with a nice rack, so they get my attention all the time.

Of course, overbearingly plump, with more chins than a hong kong phone book doesn't get my attention.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like the girls in the piks i am about to post... which seem impossible.. it freeze up twhen putting piks.. argghh!

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curves. She has to have curves for me.

She can be slim, average, or larger, but she must have some sort of hourglass like shape.

I especially love a dancer's ass and legs. That's one of the reasons I love going to Salsa and Swing dances.