Big, Fat or Curvy Girls?

D_Egloshayle Churchkey

Experimental Member
Media
brandy10.jpg
my ideal woman.

I like with some meat on those bones, not skinny, model type freaks of girls.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women I like and want to fuck are curvy. Big asses and hips.

Some examples of girls:

Julia Bond
Rikki White
Sophie Dee

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't appear to matter that much to me as long as they aren't in the vicinity of obese though most tend to the thinner side.

While many maybe thought of as curvaceous many might be thought of as anything but.

Overall though all such characteristics are subsumed by the overriding importance of what lies within.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like curvy girls. But they don't like me :redface:

Curviness and an amazing rack are the signs of a real woman. I really think its amazing. Especially when they're confident and witty and sarcastic. Wow.

What a shame I have no one like that :(

You are in the wrong country...... :p
Everyone is a little picky.... I am too....
I mean I'm a big girl but I don't want a guy the size of a sumo wresler getting it on with me.. I mean damn let me BREATHE!
Granted.. I was 280 lbs as of Feb this year now I'm 240 and still losing more... :D I carry it in my organs... yeah...
5'3 like my girl WhatIreallywant....

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not particularly "curvy" but I did do a quiz on "How Curvy Are You?" and turned out pretty normal for a woman. I saw that most women turned out either 70 or 80 for it (waist-hip ratio), and I turned out as 80 as well. So I'm in the normal range.

I don't want a sumo wrestler type guy either! :biggrin1: I'm pretty open as far as body types on men but I guess I just never find that type attractive! My favorites are basketball player and swimmer, but the guys I date have more often been more like a (American) football player build (although they are un-athletic), with a few extra pounds on them. And I'm ok with that, too.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok here's a little secret... I love Vampire goth guys.. Tall lanky... pale ......
Business men ... Tall lanky
long hair ..or shaved head ... soft lips...
WELL ENDOWED!
love piercings and tats as well....

most of all I love a man that is loyal to me.....

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually don't normally date athletes - I was just using the sports references to give an idea of the body type. Of course, I'd be open to dating an athlete (hey, more stamina! gotta love that!), but athletic guys are almost never attracted to me. I attract more of the Chess Club type. :biggrin1:

I need to get more of that athletic stamina myself as well...Need to get motivated to exercise, but I prefer to exercise in a group, and often I am alone. (now, I may do that striptease workout...sexy fun and a workout at the same time!)

TheManTheLegend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like em all honest to say, gimme sum great breasts n im good, or an ass, one or the other i dont need both, but i hate big girls wit small tities n no ass its jus not right,lol

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was a man I'd have an 11 inch dick and I'd prefer daintily built willowy girls with small high firm tits, a tiny waist, gently curving hips and a small bottom that was however nicely covered with fat and slim shapely toned legs. I'd also like her to be a green eyed blonde or red head.

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I was a man I'd have an 11 inch dick.

Lol, unfortunately SpoiledPrincess it doesn't work like that. :) As much as men would like it to be that way we can't just choose the cock we want to have. So, unless you have seen some genetic proof to the contrary you might also be a man with a 4 inch dick if you were male. :) Just saying. :)

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A womens mind is what turns me on, one that works with what she`s got.:cool:

lafever

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was a man I'd have an 11 inch dick and I'd prefer daintily built willowy girls with small high firm tits, a tiny waist, gently curving hips and a small bottom that was however nicely covered with fat and slim shapely toned legs. I'd also like her to be a green eyed blonde or red head.
You have great taste in women !

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd prefer daintily built willowy girls with small high firm tits, a tiny waist, gently curving hips and a small bottom that was however nicely covered with fat and slim shapely toned legs. I'd also like her to be a green eyed blonde or red head.

LMAO ~ You've just described yourelf!
:smile: :biggrin1: :smile: :biggrin1: