Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that it is understood that the terms "big," "fat," and "curvy" are not synonymous, even if in some cases two or three of those terms may apply to the same woman. Of the three terms, only "curvy" denotes something inherently attractive to me. I hate it when people use the word "curvy" as a euphemism for "fat" or "overweight." I don't call a woman "curvy" if all the curves on her body are convex ones (curves that go out): there must be concave curves at her waist for her to deserve the term, in my lexicon.

I can admire the beauty, the elegance, or the sexiness of a fat woman if she is also curvy, and even feel attracted to her if she comes across the right way in conversation; but I am most comfortable with a woman of a slim body type.

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that it is understood that the terms "big," "fat," and "curvy" are not synonymous, even if in some cases two or three of those terms may apply to the same woman. Of the three terms, only "curvy" denotes something inherently attractive to me. I hate it when people use the word "curvy" as a euphemism for "fat" or "overweight." I don't call a woman "curvy" if all the curves on her body are convex ones (curves that go out): there must be concave curves at her waist for her to deserve the term, in my lexicon.

I can admire the beauty, the elegance, or the sexiness of a fat woman if she is also curvy, and even feel attracted to her if she comes across the right way in conversation; but I am most comfortable with a woman of a slim body type.

i agree with Calboner here i also prefer slim bodys but it doesnt mean im going to reject sexy love handles

jtwildone05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Totally prefer women with curves. thats what makes a woman a woman. if u dont have them its just the way u were made. be proud of your shape. but in general most men like the sexy curves.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What my grandpa told me when I was 13."Skinny girls are like sports cars,sexy and fast!But damn what a hard ride!"So I went shopping for a Cadillac because I like a smooth soft ride.:)

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Curvy really doesn't have to do with weight as much as it has to do with general body type. I like slim, curvy women. Being overweight (or considering yourself overweight) doesn't mean you have curves - au contraire. People who have very stiff frames (it's most noticeable in very thin teenage girls, whose frames stick out very obviously) look absolutely terrible with extra weight on them. If you have natural curves, you can get away with being heavier than whatever gold standard you're going by, because the weight fits the figure.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I was a man I'd have an 11 inch dick and I'd prefer daintily built willowy girls with small high firm tits, a tiny waist, gently curving hips and a small bottom that was however nicely covered with fat and slim shapely toned legs. I'd also like her to be a green eyed blonde or red head.

Laughing....:tongue: If I were a man with an 11 inch dick, I would want to do my part for world peace and share it with everyone! I would take pictures of it wearing a big red bow and put them on my Christmas cards. I would put it on a leash and take it for a walk. I would give it cute haircuts and we would talk late into the night, mostly about all the girls we want to hit.

Basically, I would be a politically-incorrect, big slut. Would that be wrong?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its probably been said before but I'll say my bit:

I've never set my cap for a particular body type or hair color in women. Instead, I simply take whatever physical features that are attached to the personality I find attractive. I've always followed this.

Yes, its possible that the personality features I admire tend to result in a preponderance of certain body types. To wit: Because I like hiking, I tend to be attracted to women who also like hiking and who probably have muscular legs. But it wasn't the legs I set out for, it was the personality. Because of this (or maybe despite it), I've dated and bedded women of many body types.

Hope that makes sense.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WldHoney: Have you seen that skit on saturday night live where Justin Ti******ke does the cock in a box present.:rolleyes:

speedoguy: I understand what your trying to convey. You like personality but by no means are you gonna give up a chance at some nice leg.

lafever

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Laughing....:tongue: If I were a man with an 11 inch dick, I would want to do my part for world peace and share it with everyone! I would take pictures of it wearing a big red bow and put them on my Christmas cards. I would put it on a leash and take it for a walk. I would give it cute haircuts and we would talk late into the night, mostly about all the girls we want to hit.

Basically, I would be a politically-incorrect, big slut. Would that be wrong?

would you like to stay up late some night talking to my dick : o )

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
would you like to stay up late some night talking to my dick : o )

Sure, but when I play with his hair I'm putting pretty butterfly barrettes in it! And he better share all the naughty gossip about all the girls he's been with! :tongue: Oh, and he better be a big ol' slut! :biggrin1:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What my grandpa told me when I was 13."Skinny girls are like sports cars,sexy and fast!But damn what a hard ride!"So I went shopping for a Cadillac because I like a smooth soft ride.:)

I forgot to say I'd put a recent pick of Lisa in my gallery.:rolleyes: She's a bit bigger now than when we married(16 years back).But she still gets my motor running!:smile:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curvy. I saw one on the camera earlier. She was just like my ex only she had black hair, was older and had even bigger tits :biggrin1:

I think she's married though. In case anyone's wondering camera = the CCTV. I live in a pub. :tongue:

Lord of Orion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it true that guys with larger penises like larger women?

Whether or not you like "big" girls, describe the body-type you like in women. (This isn't just for straight men to answer, if lesbians/bi people or gay men find a particular shape of woman attractive, please answer!)
I think guys are pretty much all different. I'm sure some do, I'm sure some don't.

Myself, the taller the girl, the bigger the boobs, and the wider the hips, the happier I am. I don't necessarily care about a small waist as much as I care about a waist/hips variation. Three of the women I've slept with (including my wife) have had an 18" variance between their waist and their hips. Only one girl has been less than a DD-cup, with HH being the biggest. And only one girl has been below 5'6", with 6'1" being the tallest I've been with.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Is it true that guys with larger penises like larger women?

I suspect there is bound to be at least some correlation overall. In my experience the guys I've been around enough to know what their dick size was (either from the guys mentioning it, or their SO or ex SO mentioning it, or through the grapevine), the guys with average and small penises did prefer the more petite chicks and/or more subdued curves.

I'm average but prefer extreme big curves, so I don't fit what I just described. However, I'm into penis enlargement and go through the trouble of doing penis exercises when most guys wouldn't, and wish I had a huge dick when most guys don't want theirs to be that big.

So my 'big fetish' mentality may play a role in my desiring much more curve on women than other guys I've known with average and small penises. I think that at least some guys (not all) with small penises and even average size penises perceive that they stand a better chance in bed penis wise with someone the size of the Olsen Twins than someone the size of Serena Williams. I think they may not even realise they percieve it and that it has an affect on their female size preference. Not saying for certain, but it's hard to imagine a 5.5" length x 4.75" girth having much of an effect on Serena Williams. She looks like she might not even realise that size was in her ("Is it in yet?"). The Olsen Twins look like they would be more aware of it.

WTFman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea if my penis size has anything to do with my preference for large women, but yeah I think that bigger is definetly better and that goes for just about everything.