Big, fat pussies

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmmmm, I'm not sure where that was filmed but the UK and NZ have very tight and specific regulations on food animal slaughter. There is a series on BBC3 called Kill it, Cook it, Eat it and I am of the opinion that anyone that eats meat should watch it to see how we get our food.

When some kids in London were asked where beef comes from, many said the supermarket with little idea it comes from cows.

In short, no, considering organically farmed and free range animals with humane slaughter procedure, eating meat is not animal abuse. Humans are omnivores; nature intended us to eat meats. It's is our duty to know the meat we eat is ethically farmed and not just got out a cellophane packet.

Cheep meat maybe affordable for those on tight budgets but in 2008, producing meat cheaply should not constitue a disregard to the animal.

It's a money vs the soul agrument to me.

House animals and pets are different because we keep them solely for especially selfish reasons. If we elect such responsibilities for ourselves, we must make sure we take proper care of our animals. A cat was never designed to be so grossly obese, it kills them in the slowest and most horrific manner. It is animal abuse.

I do have strong feelings here and hope this is not being taken as a nasty bark, but i cant stand the mistreatment of animal, especially dogs. Cruelty to dogs makes me physically sick on the spot with blinding rage.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear ya, pup. And I'm sorry if I was harsh with you.

I can't stand animal abuse of all kinds. Animal testing, dog fighting, bear baiting, bull fights, sport fishing -- it's all sickening to me.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hear ya, pup. And I'm sorry if I was harsh with you.

I can't stand animal abuse of all kinds. Animal testing, dog fighting, bear baiting, bull fights, sport fishing -- it's all sickening to me.

No need to apologies to me, you weren't harsh and i think i recognise who you use to be on here and always remeber you were very kind to me.

You can rub my tummy fur when ever you wish.

(wag, wag, wag.)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I assume you know what they are made with.

Vegan marshmallows are made without gelatin. :rolleyes::smile:

But I'm not an absolute purist. My kids eat regular marshmallows and even hamburger and steak every now and again. I don't inflict my values on them, but they all eat far more vegetables, tofu and legumes than regular teenagers.

And I confess to having a rather large shoe collection. (They kill cattle "better" in Brazil, don't they....)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
reposting this here, because it got stuck on the bottom of the previous page...

So I assume you know what they are made with.

Vegan marshmallows are made without gelatin. :rolleyes::smile:

But I'm not an absolute purist. My kids eat regular marshmallows and even hamburger and steak every now and again. I don't inflict my values on them, but they all eat far more vegetables, tofu and legumes than regular teenagers.

And I confess to having a rather large shoe collection. (They kill cattle "better" in Brazil, don't they....)