View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting article...no "good" pics with it though :(

Man with UK's biggest feet sleeps with 30 women | The Sun |News

Man with UK's biggest feet sleeps with 30 women
Carl Griffiths' size 21s
are a hit with the ladies

CARL Griffiths has Britain's biggest feet — and is a massive hit with the ladies.
At just 19 years old, Carl's feet are a whopping size 21 — more than double the UK men's average size nine. And that means Carl, from Trimsaram, South Wales, is constantly faced with the same chat-up line: "Is it true what they say about men with big feet?"

Proud Carl said last night: "I can confirm that it is! "I've already bedded more than 30 women. "The ladies only want me for one thing. At this stage of my life, it doesn't bother me. "And yes, it is true what they say about men with big feet." But despite his popularity in the bedroom he can't get a steady girlfriend.

At 6ft5ins tall, Carl is just two inches shorter than beanpole Stoke striker Peter Crouch. However, at size 21 – 14.5ins long — Carl's feet are nine sizes bigger than Peter's size 12s. Carl said: "My feet have always been huge — ever since I can remember. "They grew so fast when I was at school my mum kept having to buy me new shoes every few months. "Each year I would go through two or three pairs. I just wore them out really quickly.

"At primary school my feet were always two sizes bigger than anyone else's.
"By the time I was 12 years old they were size 14. Then in the space of two years they had gone up to size 17. I play rugby and had a huge struggle finding rugby boots — I had to get them special ordered from America." Now the unemployed welder has all his shoes specially made in the US and shipped to the UK at a cost of around £100. He said: "They don't make size 21 shoes anywhere in the UK.

"They cost about £50 to have made but because the boxes they come in are quite big it costs another £50 to have them mailed back here. "I've got one pair of Nike trainers and a pair of steel-toe cap boots for work. I had some rugby boots made as well but they are already too small. "I have to wear my trainers for everything so they end up looking grubby really quickly — I wish I could have a tidy pair." Because he can only wear his trainers for nights out, Carl, a second row for the Trimsaram RFC rugby squad, is often turned away from clubs because his footwear doesn't meet the dress code. He said: "It's happened a few times that some places won't let me in because I'm not wearing shoes, but usually the boys will come to another club with me.

"I'm used to people standing on my feet on the dance floor but it doesn't bother me that much because I still get chatted up by women. "When they ask me if it's true about men with big feet I tell them they're going to have to find out. "On the rugby pitch, I'd say my feet are as useful as anyone else's. Except they're stepped on — which is the same with everywhere I go." Despite his freakishly big feet Carl says he has never been bullied because at 6ft 5ins no one would dare.

He said: "I've known all my mates since I was really young so they don't say anything about my feet. "They sometimes call me Peter Crouch because I'm so tall but that's it. "Everyone else is too scared." The sports-mad teenager was recently put out of action after his teammates dropped him during a line-out and he landed on his ankle. He said: "I went to the hospital and found out I had fractured my ankle. "My foot swelled up really big and it was unbelievably painful. I was on crutches for a weeks but I'm looking forward to getting back onto the field. "Obviously, my cast was huge. "My feet haven't grown for a few months and I'm hoping they don't get any bigger."

Carl's dad Wayne, 39, a size nine, said: "I don't know where Carl got his big feet from — he definitely didn't get them from me." Brahim Takioullah, 29, from Morocco broke the record for the largest feet on a living person in October 2011. His left foot measures a whopping 38.1cm (1ft 3ins) and his right foot is almost as big at 37.5cm (1ft 2.75ins). Standing 8ft 3ins tall, he is also the world's second tallest man.

But Brahim's feet are still much smaller than the largest feet ever recorded - which belonged to Robert Wadlow, the world's tallest man ever. The American, who died in 1940, had feet that were a massive 47cm (1ft 5ins) long - that's a UK size 36. Guinness World Records say they do not currently hold a record for Britain's biggest feet.

Tallhungbball88

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kind of in the same situation but 2 inches taller (6'7) , probably nowhere near his penis size (7/7.5 - ?) , and only 3 sizes smaller in shoes (18 US). Also the women arent grabbing at the zipper as much as I would like :p

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's that = sign that's the problem...people are mathematical equations...but they tend to be more or less proportional...I've got size 14 (us) 49 (eur)...and I have a little over 8.5" I'm 6' 1"...those studies they do always disprove correlation...but prove my proportional theory...just saying.