Big Fellas: Are you humble or brash?

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't had anyone challenge me yet but that's because I'm so fucking amazing. Few people question the size of a tall guy's dick. They just assume it's big. Which is fine for me cuz it is. Obviously that's a faulty assumption but it saves me the trouble of pulling down my pantaloons to prove myself. And I'm a scary motherfucker in person so people know not to start shit

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never had any even try to suggest that I have a small cock. If they did, I would just cock challenge them and say, whoever has the smaller, has to blow the bigger. I've never lost that challenge.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My close friends know I have a big dick. The others some times piss me off and so badly do I want to whip my dick out and show them how big it is. Overall, I'm very humble though. I never bring up the size of my dick unless someone asks me.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Usually the stone-cold serious willingness on my part to take all interested parties to a nice spot to get a private viewing is all I need to convince somebody that I'm probably not lying about my size. I mean, this is one of those things that can be settled definitively pretty easily provided you're willing to drop the pants to any who might doubt.

Provided as long as they are willing to glance down, of course. :biggrin1:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years ago I participated in a ceremony that involved the use of ritual daggers called athames. The other guy in the ritual had this "fat" athame...no only was the blade long, but it was wide. I just used a small, boot knife. When I pulled it out he looked at it and said, "My athame is bigger than yours."

I told the limey bastard, "Some of us aren't overcompensating." He turned red and shut up as the whole room burst out laughing. Although we'd never seen each other naked, I think he knew he that was the one place he couldn't beat me in terms of size.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had anyone challenge me yet but that's because I'm so fucking amazing. Few people question the size of a tall guy's dick. They just assume it's big. Which is fine for me cuz it is. Obviously that's a faulty assumption but it saves me the trouble of pulling down my pantaloons to prove myself. And I'm a scary motherfucker in person so people know not to start shit

Yeah dude I know just what you mean. I am 6'7". If somebody questions my size, it is pretty laughable

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am with Hugo B and Magnum - 6 foot 4 1/2 and black means not too many right minded individuals gonna call me small!

Also, most of my friends know I am hung - they have either seen or know folks who have

Discobear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I honestly don't mind what anyone says about my cock except for my girl (someday).

I don't flaunt my size, but I am content with it.

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi here,

Despite of my confortable bulge, I've had some try to suggest that I have a small cock… perhap's those men thought that my croch was stuffed :tongue:
Anyway, I still had four different reactions (depending of my mood) :

• «c'est vrai, ça me fout la honte, tu ne peux pas savoir à quel point ça me complexe. Tu ne voudrais pas me montrer la tienne pour que je voie ce que je perds ?» which means :«You're right, I'm ashamed of, you can't realize such a complex I have. Could you show me yours for me to see what I've lost ?»

• «Hi, hi, ça va nous permettre de jouer 10 minutes : on va demander à un volontaire de se bander les yeux et de décider à l'aveugle de celui qui est le mieux outillé !» which means : «Ah, ah, let's have a cool play : some volunteer will put a piece of tissu in front of his eyes and will get a feel by hands to decide who do pack more»

• «Ah, je crois que tu te trompes, mais il n'y a qu'un moyen de vérifier, seulement pour comparer il faut être (au moins) deux. déballons !» … which can be translated by : «Hmm, I think you are wrong, but to compare we need to be (at least) two. Pants off !»

• «Si tu es si sûr de toi, que celui qui est le mieux monté se fasse sucer par l'autre» … which means : «If you are so self confident, whoever has the smaller, has to blow the bigger».

… was not always a success, but I had some funny public show off moments. :biggrin1:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
very humble...id go along with it all the time knowing that mine is probably bigger soft than theres is hard!

I can deal with people being bigger than me, but having people be bigger than me when they are flacid and I am hard is a bitter pill to swallow.

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well if it's a funny thing and we are jocking I could answer "because you haven't seen it disappearing in cold water"

I saw at gym a guy bullying his friend calling him "small cock" in an aggressive way omgomgomg I hated that

of course I bet they slept together before and the cocky guy is a dominant top, also because:

1. the small cock guy has a really nice cock, not small at all, and he's drop dead gorgeous
2. the other guy is just above the average, so it's more a matter of BIG EGO

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont think anyone has the right to be brash about something you havent earnt yourself, penis is size is something you have no or little control over so its not for you to be boastful about it!

Having a big benis doesnt make you more employable, a better friend or even a better lover so why should you think you are better because you have a large penis!!

Just my two pence worth!

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Ya'All!

I am humble. Those who know about me - are my closest friends. Those who would joke and try to make someone uncomfortable in that manner have no business being my friend.

That being said. With STRANGERS - its a different matter.

Once I was in a club and got approached by a stranger. Albeit a VERY cute stranger. We chatted a bit. No real sparks or anything - and I was - well - horny. He made a comment about "too bad - you probably have a small dick." To which I put his hand to my bulge.

I watched his eyes widen - and I replied - "If you hadn't been in a such a hury to know - you could have seen it in person."

Paid my tab - and left....

Judge not - you know not what you may loose...:rolleyes: