Big Fellas: Are you humble or brash?

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no one has relly ever questioned it or even brought it up and i definitely dont bring it up

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am pretty humble about it. Those times when friends jokingly make fun of my cock without having seen it I just laugh it off. I have nothing to worry about in that department so there's no reason for me to become defensive. And if they asked me to prove it then I would have to. No choice there. ;)

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Think It Depends On How Close The Friends Are...It's Not Something We Openly Chat About One A Regular Basis But The Topic Of Sex Does Come Up And Sometimes It's Hard To Get Around Telling The Story Without A Few Necessary Details....Not To Mention This Damn Magnum Condom Flies Out Of My Pocket Like It Needs To Be Seen...

Why Must It Be So Shiny And Obnoxious...

D

deleted3272

I guess im humble, Been told sevral times im too modest about it. But I also have been told I act like a hung guy because I dont brag... and that the guys who go on and on about being big arent:confused: dident make sense at all.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
If provoked I do not hesitate proving myself. But many of my friends came swimming or to the sauna with me, and so they already know.

I also came to know that my bulge isn't unnoticed.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Say one of your friends makes a joke about you having a small dick. Would/do you laugh it off and go along with it, or get defensive and prove yourself?

I'd whip it out and tell him to see if he could stuff the "little" thing in his mouth... then laugh my fuckin head off as he stands there in shock.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kids used to poke fun calling other kids "baby dick" but it was all in fun. Now that I'm in college, no one seems to do that. Sure there are some kids that walk around the dorm room naked (dorms are not co-ed) for people to see..but no one ever comments really.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I'd laugh it off. Most of my close friends have seen my penis or my bulge on various occasions (gym, swimming pool, vacation, etc), so they know the truth.