"Big" Fellas

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Tee&A, May 8, 2007.

1. Tee&A

Tee&A New Member

Are you a pounder or a stroker? After seeing a lot of your pics I'm very interested. Also, are you gentle or do you find that when you cause your woman a little discomfort/pain that it's a turn on?

2. burns1de

Gold Member

Both, actually. I really like pounding the shit out of girls, but I can rarely do so because of my girth, most girls can't take it. So I have to be gentle, last thing I want is to hurt my partner... unless she asks for it. :D

3. dirkalo

dirkalo New Member

Turn on for sure

4. B_Christofferb

I love to pound! But I rarely do because of my size...I can relate to you burns1de, girls just can't take a fat penis lol. I also would never want to hurt the girl...I want to give her a rolling river of pleasure.

5. burns1de

Gold Member

A rolling river of pleasure, lol... Yeah, it sucks, man. My last girlfriend could take me at full speed, which is something I was always in awe of, heh. She did have a slightly larger pussy than what I had seen before... Not bad for a 5'2" chick. :)

6. Tee&A

Tee&A New Member

I think being pounded is great, but I know it depends on what time of the month it is. Right before Aunt Flo visits when I'm ovulating I find it's more difficult to take a good pounding. But when I'm feeling really freaky or nasty and I'm with a well-endowed man I just go ahead and take the pounding no matter what and pay for the soreness in the morning :biggrin1:.

7. burns1de

Gold Member

LOL, a couple of girls have said the same thing to me - it's extremely pleasurable for them during the act, but they have a hard time walking and sitting the day after. :D

8. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not much of a pounder... I am a sucker for the stroke!!! I am actually one of those variable speed strokers though... I like the slow excruciating strokes and I also like a good speed at times too... it all has to go with the moment... I just love to feel every little inch of that vagina whilst I am stroking in and out, it is just important to me!!!!

9. the_reverend

Gold Member

i like to mix it up...one speed just gets boring. ;)

10. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Definitely a pounder by preference -there is nothing like good hard fucking - but it depends on the woman and the circumstances. Can be slow too.

11. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

I'm a stroker by nature. Perhaps moving closer to pounding as we go along. No I don't really get off on causing discomfort or pain to a woman sexually. For me, sex is not about what I am doing to her. It is what we both are doing for each other. When I "pound" I internalize. The experience becomes largely about my pleasure and my feelings. I prefer sex to about us. I want that connection. When I blow my load during intercourse I want it because we have connected on a deeper level, not because I have proven that I am bigger and stronger than she is. If I need to get in touch with my more aggressive side, I'll do it on the ice.

There is nothing that makes me feel more like a man sexually than when my wife and I share a shower together. Over time, I have gotten to know he vulnerable spots on her body well enough that, in most cases, if we do it long enough, I can give her an orgasm by just embracing her from behind and caressing her breasts, hips, and neck while slowly rubbing my rock hard cock against her. There is nothing that makes my dick harder, makes me feel more "manly" than the notion of my wife having an orgasm by my mere touch, without any attention to her pussy.

That all being said, however, if she wants a hard pounding, I'll give it to her, but it doesn't give me any special pleasure.

Draft saved Draft deleted