Big Finicky Dick

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently started seeing someone and we have sex nearly everyday. She is on a form of birth control and clean, so I don't wear a condom, which is a first for me. Another first is that I can actually come inside of her. It's something I could never do before, I think because I am not sensitive enough wit a condom on.
So, here's my problem: Until recently I would last a REALLY long time, much to my and others dismay, and now sometimes I come fairly quickly-enough time for her to come but completely out of my control. The other thing is that I have been having trouble getting hard for intercourse. I get hard randomly, when I see something I like, but when it comes time to penetrate I need a lot of encouragement. And then I come faster than I want.
A week or so ago I started using horny goat weed which I think is responsible for my increased sensitvity, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd wear a condom, but how do you go to that, since you been fucking without. I mean what is she gonna say?? I grew up in times the opposite of yours, the gals were on the pill, no AIDS. seldom used condoms and when I did I split the crap out of them because of my girth and they were one size. I think you are apprehensive about your expected performance.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would concur. Stop the herbal supplement. Use a condom, as it is familiar territory and you will be less anxious.

Also, when I had this exact problem in the past, I started masturbating without lubrication. It decreased my sensitivity and I was able to control my orgasm when having intercourse without a condom.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
You could also try doing kegels. Men that do kegels regularly typically have much better ejaculatory control, and some are even able to have multiple orgasms.

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the advice. Using a condom is going to be a last resort at this point, I'm afraid I've been spoiled. As far as the birth control, it's one of those arm implants that works for a looong time. I'll definitely stop the horn goat weed for now.

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just an update: Taking some of the pressure off myself helped ALOT. Also, one more thing changed when I started having issues and I didnt even realize it-I stopped using my beloved cock ring. I love the cockring-orgasm, and being pretty much max-hard. As soon as I reintroduced it, i didn't run into any issues, it was pretty much a return to normal. Deep dicking PAWGs.

Last edited: