Big Flaccid Cock

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Not sure if anyone else feels the same but i like my cock so much more when its flaccid. I guess because im a shower so when flaccid its still a bit over 6" long and 5.7" girth so it stands out a bit more when flaccid i guess. also feels nice having a big soft cock dangling between my legs.

When erect i only get to about 7.5" x 6.3" so its not rly a huge increase and it has a slight curve to left, the only time i rly prefer the look and feel of it erect is when im super turned on and it gets to a bit above 7.5" and 6.5" girth and veiny and the head gets huge and shiny.

Anyone else feel the same?

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't really know how I consider myself when flaccid/erect.

Im about 4.5 in my usual daily walk around the house/work and get to 7.5 when it comes to private time.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
lol personally i think both would have there benefits, growers have the element of surprise and can be more comfortable in underwear, while showers can show off while flaccid and never have to worry about being naked in front of others.

Spectacle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol personally i think both would have there benefits, growers have the element of surprise and can be more comfortable in underwear, while showers can show off while flaccid and never have to worry about being naked in front of others.

I agree with that. I'm definitely a grower(I go from about 2.5/3 to 7), and I do not like getting naked in front of people, but I feel like a lot of the activities I do would be a lot more difficult if I was a shower.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with that. I'm definitely a grower(I go from about 2.5/3 to 7), and I do not like getting naked in front of people, but I feel like a lot of the activities I do would be a lot more difficult if I was a shower.

which activities? i find i sometimes just have to wear certain clothing to hide myy bulge for some acitivites.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
im a bit over 6.5" completely flaccid...and can hit about 9.5" when rock hard.

well thats a little bit bigger than mine flaccid nice.

whats your girth like flaccid tho? people on this site have said my flaccid penis is very thick (5.7") just wondering if anyone else is the same or if i rly am rather thick when flaccid.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Love being a shower. It's the thickness that provides the best bulges ;)

yeh for sure, give me a lot of confidence, can get in the way a lot tho lol and it can make underwear choice hard as a lot are too tight on my penis, also always wear clothing to cover up my bulge but at the same time i want to show it off but im embarrassed too lol :S.