Big Flashy Car = Small Penis

sweetsweats

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Myth: Guys that drive big, flashy, raised, lowered, customized, and/or obnoxious cars, trucks, and SUV's are compensating for their diminutive members.

Do you guys think there is anything to this myth?

Now, I know there are exceptions to this rule, and I'm not looking for these exceptions. Please don't post "I drive a raised Escalade with 42" rims and I'm, 9.5X7"

I know three guys that fit this description. Of all my friends, they have the smallest penises and the flashiest cars. and, for comparison sake, my three x boyfriends were as follows.

Guy had an 8x6 and drove a Geo Metro
Derek had a 7.5x5.5 and drove a stock, beat-up Cherokee
David had a 8.5x6 and drove an old Civic
I have a 7.5x5 and drive a 10 year old Olds

So in my limited experience, the myth holds true.

Kowgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Myth: Guys that drive big, flashy, raised, lowered, customized, and/or obnoxious cars, trucks, and SUV's are compensating for their diminutive members.

Hmm...maybe thats the reason for my urge to drive big, flashy cars/trucks...

Here's my truck in Texas: http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6387/truck1av9.jpg

The tag reads "Peewee", thats been my nickname for at least 25 years.

I also have a Honda Goldwing and a Honda Valkyrie...not exactly the smallest of bikes for a 5'7" gal...

Must be because I aint got no dick! LOL

Cheers,
Kowgirl aka Peewee :biggrin1:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I don't think that it's "compensation" per se. Guys need hobbies, and well-hung guys may well be tempted to find a certain hobby that doesn't involve their car. ;)

More seriously, I'd say that we all have our passions in this world -- mine include my teaching, my music, and my involvement in the political process. Some passions require innate traits like talent or self-confidence, and some passions just require external traits like spending money.

I'd say that if a guy's passions only involve external traits, that's probably a sign that there's something wrong with his self-esteem. Not necessarily his penis size, although that might be a factor in his self-esteem issues.

On the other hand, I see nothing wrong with a guy whose passions involve a balance between internal and external traits: like the actor who collects baseball memorabilia, or the peace activist who wears expensive clothes.

Long story short (too late!), if a guy's invested a lot in his car, find out what else he's interested in besides the car before making any judgements.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why else would they waste so much money on stupid, ugly, impractical vehicles?

Interesting theory.

I have always like the practical, functional vehicles. "Family" vehicles actually. Station wagons, SUVs, or vans. All your stuff or people, all inside, fold down the seats for big stuff.

I could care less if people think my vehicle isn't the coolest. So what? I didn't buy it for them, I bought it for me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Flashy Car = Small Penis [/FONT]
Myth: Guys that drive big, flashy, raised, lowered, customized, and/or obnoxious cars, trucks, and SUV's are compensating for their diminutive members. Do you guys think there is anything to this myth?

Generally speaking no; but there was this one guy. :biggrin1: He was truly the worst lover I have ever had. It wasn't just his small dick (5x4.5) but his inability to do anything pleasurable with it. Anyway, he drove a black Hummer: H3. That was even more of a turn off to me than his bad personality and lousy lovemaking skills.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've got a 1995 Jeep Wrangler (white), 1995 Dodge Ram 4 x 4 diesel (black, inherited when my father died), and a 1962 Lincoln Continental convertible (white, tan/cream leather interior). I only drive my cars when I'm in the USA, which is almost never. Otherwise I take the Metro or el Subte, collectivos, autobuses, and lots of taxis.

When I am in the USA, I prefer to drive the 62 Lincoln. It actually gets better mileage than the pickup or my Wrangle (20 mpg) even though it has a four-barrel carburetor. It's more of a "reliving the golden years of auto engineering" than a penis replacement.

Sometimes I think maybe I should treat myself to a new Jaguar or something equally exotic. But I'd only drive it a few weeks each year. Why bother? But guys my age dashing about in Corvettes or specialized roadsters, I don't know. I think they've got more problems than possibly a small dick. There is an oil crisis happening, in case no one has noticed.

As for my dick, it's clown-sized and more than matches giant clown shoes.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My car shit the bed two weeks ago and I've been doing a lot of posting on here inbetween shopping for a new one. So while I currently firmly believe in the myth (going around on foot gives you an even bigger dick than driving a crappy car) ask me again two weeks from now, where I will tell you that it's all a crock from the open window of my shiny new ride.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Although I haven't a clue about the size of their dicks, most of my friends have flash cars but I think that is due to their reasonable wealth and passion for cars.

I also drive a flashy car and I've got a big cock, so the myth isn't true in my case. I'd rather own a car that is a pleasure to drive than some boring small car.

I do understand why someone lacking certain qualities would "compensate" with a nice car, mine is quite the babe magnet!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have no idea if this is true, but I drive a very ordinary small car (lol)
Yes, but we all know it is camouflaged by a light-refractive cloak covering up something the Poindexters at Area 51 are drooling to get their hands on and reverse engineer!:biggrin1:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think maybe it has to do with age...and circumstance.

When you see a 50 year old married guy with a flashy car... chances are his kids are finally grown and he can finally buy something other than a minivan for the first time since getting married.

If its a 40 year old guy who just got divorced who suddenly gets a flash car... he's probably trying to attract women a little too young for him... or compensate for a shortcoming, so to speak.

If its 30 year old guy, married, with kids... he's got a teensy dick.

If its a 30 year old guy unmarried... he's a player, which means he' could be any size...

If its a 20 year old guy... and his daddy bought it for him... then he's just spoiled... and probably just average...

but if its a 20 year old who bought it himself.... chances are he can't afford it unless he's selling crack.... or he really really NEEDS the car to get laid...which means puny peter.

anyhow--- its a theory

sugarstick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a succession of what most would consider really really nice cars...Benz and BMW mainly. And I have a big dick.

Sorry, I just like really nice cars. I get a nice car to make ME happy, and I like a lot of horsepower. Anything under 300 HP is kinda boring to me.

If someone likes me because of what I drive (or don't) they can fuck off.

I like certain foods too, cuz they make me happy.

I see a lot of old guys driving Porsches, and I am not a Porsche fan, personally. I am too tall. I see some short guys driving big cars, but I would not have any idea about their dick size.

Just my $.02