Big Flashy Car = Small Penis

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Urban legend, I think. I drive a small 2000 VW quite happily. I know to "scary size" men and one drives a Expedition and the other drives an Escalade. Clearly, they have nothing to compensate for with a vehicle.

And as Phil Ayesho stated: If its a 30 year old guy unmarried... he's a player, which means he' could be any size

Will admit it: I drive a late model C6 Corvette convertible (not my daily driver). And it isn't red! Money from my previous career, well-invested and got zero financing for 4 years. My three fbuds, two of whom are as large as I am cockwise, all drive cars that cost a hell of a lot more than my vette. Ain't a damn thing we're compensating for...it's all about rwhp and dyno numbers. :biggrin1:

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before moving to Canada i drove a beautiful brand new Merc SLK heres a couple of pics of my baby

Please note the typically dull day in the north east of England

Attachments

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not scientific fact, but it's pretty funny how many times we can make the connection. One of the biggest men I've ever been with drove a slightly beaten, pick-up truck. Then again, the biggest I've ever been with said he didn't even need a car. Hmmmmmm... the mind boggles. :)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's funny because I never even equate the car for having anything to do with the guy in general. As much as I love cars, they never attract me to the person inside them.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
25 years old, 6ft 2, dark hair with blue eyes and an athletic physique.
I drive a black viper gts and a porsche cayman.
Im not spoiled and i bought these myself. My fiancee drives the porsche.
cock = 6.8 by 6.25"

I get the suggestions all the time and i laugh. Its just a myth started by jealous middle aged housewives, guys driving beaters and young stupid girls who assume its true because they hear it from these old women but will still try and fuck you because of the car.

Its a fucking sad world we live in

D

deleted110426

I put into this as a hobby it's not my everyday vehicle though. I bought it stock when I was 17.

Attachments

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think maybe it has to do with age...and circumstance.

When you see a 50 year old married guy with a flashy car... chances are his kids are finally grown and he can finally buy something other than a minivan for the first time since getting married.

If its a 40 year old guy who just got divorced who suddenly gets a flash car... he's probably trying to attract women a little too young for him... or compensate for a shortcoming, so to speak.

If its 30 year old guy, married, with kids... he's got a teensy dick.

If its a 30 year old guy unmarried... he's a player, which means he' could be any size...

If its a 20 year old guy... and his daddy bought it for him... then he's just spoiled... and probably just average...

but if its a 20 year old who bought it himself.... chances are he can't afford it unless he's selling crack.... or he really really NEEDS the car to get laid...which means puny peter.

anyhow--- its a theory

Your theory isn't far from my experience. I love hot cars! Some of the biggest and the smallest dicks I've come across both belonged to men with hot cars - my highschool bf had a sooped up '65 mustang that he raced at night with a dick almost the size of my forearm (and you wonder when I started liking big ones) and a guy I went out with last year had a BMW 750Li with a penis that fit in my hand.

Recently a guy I went out with had a beat up old Toyota Corolla, I never bothered to check out what he had under the hood - I just knew it was small, didn't need proof.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Will admit it: I drive a late model C6 Corvette convertible (not my daily driver). And it isn't red! Ain't a damn thing we're compensating for...it's all about rwhp and dyno numbers. :biggrin1:

For once, my friend, you and I are in complete agreement.

My Z isn't the torque monster your 'vette is, but she's every bit the same fast, low, and sleek beast on the road.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before moving to Canada i drove a beautiful brand new Merc SLK heres a couple of pics of my baby

Please note the typically dull day in the north east of England

funny how this is about stereotypes. then i click your pics and i see a rainy ass foggy day in england and that just happens tobe how i picture england in my mind.

and dam honey. you can tell from how a playa walks ad talks? how does that work?

i drove a 93 jeep cherokee til i totaled it. wasnt flashy but wasnt a beater. i'm black uncut 10 inches and my dream car is a bmw m3 and/or a audi r8. so in my opinion the car thing dont mean shit. maybe thats just me

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm sure those big flashy cars and raised monster trucks compensate for a tiny package. as conan o'brien put it [during this topic of discussion on an older episode "late night"], "COULD YOUR PENIS BE ANY SMALLER?!"

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to disappoint you all but Mr. Canadian's pictures do not represent the North East of England.

It is lovely here today.

I think his cheap shot is just self justification for moving to Canada.

I am sorry but foggy old England just does not exist. It is a manufactured myth of movie makers. It may have existed 70/80 years ago when people burned coal for heating but that stopped 50 years ago.

As for the original point.

Big car = little dick (most of the time).

I drive a VW Polo!

sundancerco

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have not connected "flashy" with small dicks. But I have seen guys with small dicks with BIG trucks. It's odd, but I will see a guy with a jacked up truck that is big and loud and I will think "Nice truck, sorry about your penis" . . I am 6 foot 4, and have a 8-incher. And I drive a chevy truck daily. But I also have a Porsche 911 in the garage. I don't take it out much. And I bought it because I have wanted one since I was 17. It's a small car, but fast.

It does seem (and with all stereotypes) there is some truth there. The men that I have met who were small (as in short) seemed to have something to prove to the world. The body builders I have seen in the locker room tend to have smaller dicks than the average guy. It's like they felt they needed to compensate. Maybe I am off track here, but it seems like there is some truth there. The guy with a little dick needs to compensate to attract partners.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive always been into cars and i dont think im too small down there lol

i actually jus bought my first new vehicle :) a 08 chevy silverado 1500 4x4 crew. its got pretty much this same trim and color as this pic but the rims are diff:

popup_ext_gallery13.jpg

phrexorj

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think it is 100% true... obviously it will be true for a certain percentage just based on statistics. I'm not the biggest guy here...but i'm on the larger side. And I'm a car guy. I think it mostly has to do with income and personal preference and what you're into. I have a great job.... a big dick.... and i love cars. ... so i have a sweet ass car...cause i want one... and i can afford it. thats it... If nyou have a big dick and no money.... no car... big dick, money, and you want a sweet car...then you get one. I see no correlation to dick size.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to disappoint you all but Mr. Canadian's pictures do not represent the North East of England.

It is lovely here today.

I think his cheap shot is just self justification for moving to Canada.

I am sorry but foggy old England just does not exist. It is a manufactured myth of movie makers. It may have existed 70/80 years ago when people burned coal for heating but that stopped 50 years ago.

As for the original point.

Big car = little dick (most of the time).

I drive a VW Polo!

Erm have you ever been to Hull?

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
although this thread is interesting it's also dumb. it's just like saying that guys w/smaller dicks are smart and guys w/big dicks are dumb (I know we've all heard this before). I happen to know of a Dr. here in town who just bought and Ferrari Testarosa and I've heard he's packing. This is a myth started by women and most men who can't afford the big flashy $ cars. If there is a link between the smaller guys owning the $ cars then maybe the other myth is true... guys w/smaller dicks are smarter and make more $. hmmmm.....