Big Floppy Soft Ones

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always wondered what it would feel like to have a big heavy, soft one with low hangers. What does it feel like to have that weight between your legs? It seems like it would be so fun to drop your pants and have a big fat softy. I am always so jealous of the guys with big ones in the locker room. Is it fun to show off your big one?

Attachments

wayne

Experimental Member
Media
Nice group pic. Seems like some of those guys are semi or almost full on. Where you find that pic? I think you look fine

D

deleted507181

Great pic posh. I have always wondered too - not only the feel of it but the mental aspect of having such a big thick impressive powerful tool : )

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have always wondered what it would feel like to have a big heavy, soft one with low hangers. What does it feel like to have that weight between your legs? It seems like it would be so fun to drop your pants and have a big fat softy. I am always so jealous of the guys with big ones in the locker room. Is it fun to show off your big one?

Damn.. second from the right...

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a big heavy soft looks great but I'm sure there are some disadvantages. A soft cock is supposed to be convienient when it's soft, rather small and not a bother. I think I could control the bother of having a large floppy soft with the right kind of underwear.

All things aside though, there's nothing more embarrassing than trying to hide a cock that's too showy (or semi) when you're in a situation that it doesn't need to show.

Good problem to have though.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I do like showing off (subtly) when the opportunity arises (no pun intended).

Here you go:
638811-w1.html

Last edited:

B_Sekishusai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a big softie can be troublesome.Buying underwear becomes an issue not to mention all the stares in lockerrooms and even on the street since the bulge is clearly noticeable. Some people like to showoff but its really embarassing on situations that u want to hide it

socky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are drawbacks to having a big soft one. For example underwear can be a tight fit and there can be chaffing issues. I have to wear tight underwear so my cock isnt too obvious but that is uncomfortable. If I play sports or wear tight pants I need to use talc as I get chaffing due to my above average (6"+) soft girth. I'm sure others can relate to this problem! Other than that it's good not needing to worry as much about locker room issues, but it's only a cock at the end of the day. We all have one, the grass isn't that much greener...
656937-peekaboo.jpg

656936-my-girth.png

Last edited: