Big Floppy Soft Ones

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't let anyone fool you...its great! I don't buy into all the "problems" having a big one brings. sure some pants or shorts are tight...but nothing beats dropping your pants to change or shower or even show off before sex and having a big soft cock and heavy balls hanging there. I'll be honest..it makes me feel proud and lucky ...in an unconceited way.

Reactions: Retired77904

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't let anyone fool you...its great! I don't buy into all the "problems" having a big one brings. sure some pants or shorts are tight...but nothing beats dropping your pants to change or shower or even show off before sex and having a big soft cock and heavy balls hanging there. I'll be honest..it makes me feel proud and lucky ...in an unconceited way.

I agree.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... What does it feel like to have that weight between your legs? ...

It feels downright wonderful and is a large part of the reason I'm always either nude or going commando. I just love the swinging, swaying, slapping sensation of cock and balls against my inner thighs whenever I'm walking or jogging. And, unlike some previous posters, I've never found it to be a problem insofar as sitting on my balls or any other form of discomfort. You just get used to the need to do whatever is necessary to accommodate your package in various situations. I've also never been embarrassed by my bulge, it's a natural part of my anatomy so why hide it?

Attachments

D_uhnpouijh

Just Browsing
Media
I'm pretty ambivalent about it actually. I'm 6" soft. I notice it the most when I'm freeballing in shorts. (Don't get me wrong. I'd rather freeball than swim in ball soup given this heat.) I wouldn't say it's "heavy," or at least I don't feel that sensation. I don't go around showing it off either.