Big french guy's video clip ...

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
A while back, there was a link out to this amateur french guys site, where he whips out this colossal uncut cock for all to view on a short video clip, along with alot of stills, and I cant for the life of me remember which posting it was in, have searched for days ... anyone know of it or have the link handy to access ?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all, newbie here. Wow, it's interesting to read some of the posts here but I am still learning a lot. I don't really know the concept of online forums all that well and am not the "techiest" gal around. lol Any way, I thought I would reply to this post, though, because I know this guy. He's very sweet and actually pretty shy. My work has me traveling on occasion and I met him when he was visiting the UK while I was working there. I knew nothing about him at the time, but we hit it off and spent some time together and we've kept in touch. After I had known him for awhile, he told me about his site and I was actually shocked that he would do something like that. As I said, he is pretty quiet and reserved in real life. :)

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I wonder why in none of the picture he is fully hard... could it be due the size?
I've got a similar thing going on and im not that big...