Big french guy's video clip ...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by vkngsxgd8, Apr 28, 2004.

1. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    A while back, there was a link out to this amateur french guys site, where he whips out this colossal uncut cock for all to view on a short video clip, along with alot of stills, and I cant for the life of me remember which posting it was in, have searched for days ... anyone know of it or have the link handy to access ?

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. Anon

Anon Member

wow that's huge ;D

too bad he dosen't have any cum shots tho!

4. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    thanks ericbear !

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I wanna thank you, too, ericbear. thebigfrenchcock site ranks as one of the best.

Luke

6. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Hey all, newbie here. Wow, it's interesting to read some of the posts here but I am still learning a lot. I don't really know the concept of online forums all that well and am not the "techiest" gal around. lol Any way, I thought I would reply to this post, though, because I know this guy. He's very sweet and actually pretty shy. My work has me traveling on occasion and I met him when he was visiting the UK while I was working there. I knew nothing about him at the time, but we hit it off and spent some time together and we've kept in touch. After I had known him for awhile, he told me about his site and I was actually shocked that he would do something like that. As I said, he is pretty quiet and reserved in real life. :)

7. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    I wonder why in none of the picture he is fully hard... could it be due the size?
    I've got a similar thing going on and im not that big...

Draft saved Draft deleted