big G

big G

Just Browsing
Media
What's up guys big G here just coming into the game. I am not familiar with this site, just got off work am bored, decided to check this thing out. I am a 30 year old african american male tall with athletic build. I have brown eyes and hair, with facial and body hair. I have been told I am well endowed, with 9'' long and 7'' thick, I guess you guys have to be the judge. Holla at me​

B_wolfgolden76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I slow, I dont see any pictures ?

big G said:
What's up guys big G here just coming into the game. I am not familiar with this site, just got off work am bored, decided to check this thing out. I am a 30 year old african american male tall with athletic build. I have brown eyes and hair, with facial and body hair. I have been told I am well endowed, with 9'' long and 7'' thick, I guess you guys have to be the judge. Holla at me​

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
big G said:

Hey big G, man, you sound perfect!:tongue: Hollering at ya from St Louis, welcome. And whoever told you you were well-endowed was right on the money. Very long and your girth is off the damn charts! And hairy too? Wow!