Big George - German Thick Cock - Vid Collection!?

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only jusy caught up with the news that George died almost a year ago...sad times indeed...

In his memory then...the clip you asked for

MEGA
Thanks very much the clip, it's a real shame big George died, he seemed to be very caring of the women he fucked, making sure he wasn't hurting them with his monster cock, most of them seemed to really enjoy it, considering I would guess he was quite old, does anyone have any idea of his age? I'm guessing he was late 60s or early 70s. Considering how old he was he was able to get really hard and have good stamina. His loads look big and healthy volume and surprisingly a number of his cum shots, he shot his cum in big ropes a good distance, mind you it helped most of these women were between 18 and 24, so they would help his arousal level for sure. Does anyone have any websites that talk about his death or his background in adult films or even his statistics. Even his death was only listed on one website, any other information would be appreciated.

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Reactions: il2tx and pirola

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Reactions: YankeeJoe

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love how he squirts that huge uncut meat over Lia Louise's tiny ass.

Totally hot. These hot women always extract a huge load from his huge cock,he shoots rope after rope in what looks like a very satisfying orgasm. I think that the women always have a intense experience with his cock

Reactions: Cobalt Blue