big girls fat girl angle shot

chrisb4sure

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So joined dating site saw this girl I thought was cute messaged her exchanged numbers.We chatted and texted on the phone for a week then we met in person.I was disappointed she looks bigger in person she is not obese just a little overweight.I masturbated to her pics but in person didn't even get hard.She asked a week later after I cut communication with her if I wanted to hook up I said no.Now I'm starting to wonder if I did the right thing turning down her offer.

clav2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You definitely did the wrong thing (or the right thing, given your preferences, for the wrong reason). I can't stand skinny women...seeing bones through skin doesn't only turn me off, but makes me feel vaguely queezy. If you enjoyed chatting and got along well, that's most of the battle, I reckon. Shame you missed out; she might have been a wonderful person!

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I say this as a big girl...ur missing out. U judged her based on her looks without even giving her a real chance. Man the fuck up and hop on that. Never know how it will turn out until u try it.

chrisb4sure

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm feeling really bad now I didn't even give her an explanation...maybe I'm the one in denial just never banged a big girl before.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I say this as a big girl...ur missing out. U judged her based on her looks without even giving her a real chance. Man the fuck up and hop on that. Never know how it will turn out until u try it.

amen girl. I love a big sexy woman. as long as she is cute to look at I dont care how big she is really.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you masturbated on her pics, you've chatted and obviously enjoyed her personality,but yet completely freaked out when you saw her. Well that's your mind getting in your way right there..

You missed out...i'm sorry to say.. because if she asked you to hookup..she is most likely a very sexual young woman..

The thing I don't understand is why you thought she didnt deserve a little explanation instead of the 'hard no' ..
if you ever answered her question all together...

Something like 'you are a great girl, but i didn't feel the chemistry between us to move further'.. can be just enough to end things in a proper way..

Not saying your no wasn't clear enough...but sometimes I just don't understand why decency has left the building when it comes to online dating..that's all..

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So joined dating site saw this girl I thought was cute messaged her exchanged numbers.We chatted and texted on the phone for a week then we met in person.I was disappointed she looks bigger in person she is not obese just a little overweight.I masturbated to her pics but in person didn't even get hard.She asked a week later after I cut communication with her if I wanted to hook up I said no.Now I'm starting to wonder if I did the right thing turning down her offer.
You're attracted to what you're attracted to, so there's no harm and should be no guilt about deciding not to go forward. I agree with Emjay, though. A tiny bit of closure can be so important. If she asked you to hook up, it means she felt chemistry, and probably is surprised to discover it may not have been mutual. A kind, diplomatic verbal kiss-off can be so much gentler to the ol' ego.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What great big tits you have, all the better to fuck you with
What big, powerful arms you have, all the better to wank you off with
What generous, soft, shaggin' padding you have...

Yes, curvy women are great. Not obese women. Just curvy women. Plus they smell so good. And I love it when a woman wears a satin night dress/neglige and her tit/s pop out and she doesn't realise.

Instant boner...

They're also better in bed. At least in my experience. Horny as fuck. Which is always good.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say you are missing out. My new GF is heavier, but she's an absolute doll. Cute face, and her favorite thing is to suck cock. I'm not complaining. I've never had a girl want to do that to me before, and she loves it (and is good at it).

So the heavier girls have a little extra padding. Who cares? When I touch and hold my GF I can feel her energy and sexuality and I let my hands caress her in ways that show that I love her and every bit of her. If you communicate in non-verbal ways that you think she is beautiful and sexy and she is already attracted to you then she will be all over you. EmJay may be right maybe the hangup was just in your head? Besides, internet pictures never accurately represent the person in the flesh.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
being curteous is everything even if it is something you don't want.
example; do want a beer? NO.....do you want a beer? No thanks I'm a wine person, but thanks for asking.

As for curvy gals, I love them, even being a thin man. There's nothing like knibbling on a soft neck and extra skin on her body, other than feeling bone and ribcages. Espically all that soft skin on their ass and the feeling of their wonderful soft thighs against my face when performing oral om them. Of course you can't beat a pair of big hanging boobs and giant nipples to play with and toss them around.

My gf is curvy and I love being between those big beautiful thighs, a leg with some soft skin touching my back. Were both oral lovers and love licking her puffy soft pussy while she sucks every bit of juice out of me. She has multiple orgasms and soaks my face with her cum. Whenever we can were touching each other under the clothes. I've never had my balls and cock played with so much. If were driving she has my cock out playing with it and even sucking it. What a beautiful lady, always smiling and joking.

Don't let size,color or race make you miss out on something great..Too bad she won't let me post pics of her here. Good thing she's not a lpsg lover, she loves tiny ones and my average one.

LeftHookBrutal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you aren't attracted to overweight girls, you aren't attracted to overweight girls. You can't make yourself be attracted to something you are not.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's great that there is support of so called "curvy" women but without actual stats, I'm not sure what that is. A woman who is 5'6" and 140 pounds is fat to one man and curvy to another.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No big deal. You weren't attracted to her, so some other guy will be. At least you cut it short and didn't hook up with her and lead her on.

Either you like all of someone or you don't. No one should fault you for that, that's your personal taste.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you did her a favor. I am a curvy woman and I want to be with a man who appreciates my body and just loves touching me. Not someone who is going to want me to go on a diet and doesn't think I am sexy.

That is what it is all about :smile:..

Actually he did do her a favour...but he could have been decent about it..that's all. Just because she's big doesnt mean she doesn't deserve some respect. Mind you..she will have gotten the message very clearly, but its not always necessary to do it like that..

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is what it is all about :smile:..

Actually he did do her a favour...but he could have been decent about it..that's all. Just because she's big doesnt mean she doesn't deserve some respect. Mind you..she will have gotten the message very clearly, but its not always necessary to do it like that..

I agree with Emjay. The polite thing to do would have been to tell her she's lovely, but you just didn't feel the connection you expected to feel in person. Or something similar.

We can't control our body type preferences, but we CAN control our behaviour.

chrisb4sure

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been thinking about her quite a bit lately after reading all this maybe its just all in my head.My sister even said I should have had an idea from her pics she wasn't a size 2.I pursed her even after my disappointment I huged her I even walked her to her door.When urnot attracted to someone its usually no touching.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you thinking about her because you genuinely like her or only because you feel bad about saying no?

If you really like her you could always go out with her again. Eventually those few extra pounds might not matter to you at all or you might decide you definitely are not going to be attracted to her.

Something about her obviously interested you. People's bodies change, but their personality seems to last forever...

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been thinking about her quite a bit lately after reading all this maybe its just all in my head.My sister even said I should have had an idea from her pics she wasn't a size 2.I pursed her even after my disappointment I huged her I even walked her to her door.When urnot attracted to someone its usually no touching.

You sound like one of those guys that still has to come out of the closet about also liking plus size females..

Maybe if you are honest about your doubts you can get back to her and ask her out on a drink.. See if your feelings have changed, see if she still wants to get to know you..

But I also feel a bit weird about that..because in essence you would still be testing her to see if you like her, instead of taking her for who she is..