Big girth....and virgins....

Dom: im 7 x 6.5

will i have problems with virgins?

i may also be sleeping with one of my really good friends soon...wev been more than just friends for years and its getting to that point...wev talked about ti and everything....shes onyl had sex for 2-3 months....will she alongside with virgins be able to take me?

prepky: well if she has had sex for 2-3 months, then she is not a virgin, and it depends on how many times she has had sex in that time frame, and how big the guy was that she has been having sex with. But if you take it slow and not rush, then she will be able to take you, she may have you to stop and wait while she adjusts, but in time she will be riding you like a bronc rider!!!

Turbo: agree with prepky, though it also depends on what type of sex she been having, rougher ones obviously tend to give a longer impact.

Just take it easy and relax and dont think too much about it.

As for being with a virgin, it again depends on the woman.. but I would reckon with the right amount of preps you should not be having any problems.

gigantikok: I lost my virginity to a really good friend at the time, she was a virgin too. She took every inch of it in without even squirming. So, it really is up to the girl. Some won't be able to handle it at all, some will crave more. At 7" long, you should have no trouble banging the cervix. You may be pretty wide around, just get good with foreplay and don't forget it. It is very important.

Actually the girl i lost my virginity to, as i mentioned, was a really good friend and that relationship went to hell. I lost a good friend for something as trivial as sex. Be careful with that, Dom. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and you definately don't want to lose a friend if something doesn't turn out right.

aj2181: My first time with a virgin was a disaster because I didn't understand the importance of foreplay and lots and lots of lube. It turned out to be too painful for her to continue and she wouldn't let me near her again. So don't be dumb like I was. ;)