Big girth roll call

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is to compile a list of all the big girths out there in lpsg land so that all those who are attracted to girth kings can go straight to the large girth galleries and have all the eye candy they whant in one thread without going through the whole gallery.:rolleyes: I`m seven inches and proud of it.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You had better state a minimum girth, or this is pointless.

Is it not obvious, 6 inches or more. I appaulagize to all those who do not qualify for the big girth club, but thats why it`s so special to be one of the few elite here on lpsg as girth is more a rarity than length. And if you have girth and length than your just a monster.

lafever

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Of course you'd take anyone on BigBull. With your fat slab you could beat a person into submission with it. :biggrin1:

Bull Peter Bitchslapped

I feel so big right now, I feel that I can't lift it up to take a piss.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread is to compile a list of all the big girths out there in lpsg land so that all those who are attracted to girth kings can go straight to the large girth galleries and have all the eye candy they whant in one thread without going through the whole gallery.:rolleyes: I`m seven inches and proud of it.

lafever

6" flaccid and 7.25 erect