Big girth roll call

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Geordie that is quite a gorgeous cock, especially for your length. But I don't see any photos on here that match BigBull, he is amazing! Bigbull, you should make some movies.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You had better state a minimum girth, or this is pointless.
Yeh because I have been told mine is thick but I don't know if it is thick enough. I think it is thicker than average. Never even measured the girth of my cock. Have a look at my pics and see:confused:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here is a pic of my girth compared to a Beercan.
See, everybody? What did I say? —Okay, what I said was: "I believe that the girthmaster on this site is Wrist_thick10."

Yeh because I have been told mine is thick but I don't know if it is thick enough. I think it is thicker than average. Never even measured the girth of my cock. Have a look at my pics and see:confused:
It's hard to quantify without seeing something for scale besides your hand, but it looks at least 6" around. I think the average is under 5".

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See, everybody? What did I say? —Okay, what I said was: "I believe that the girthmaster on this site is Wrist_thick10."

It's hard to quantify without seeing something for scale besides your hand, but it looks at least 6" around. I think the average is under 5".
Yep 6" is about right at its thickest point. I try to include my hand for scale and will do some more pics and angles soon. I take a large glove size but my hands are not massive btw. Thanks for looking cal.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ll bet if i pump mine up i could achieve 8x8 status, even if it`s just temporary, just long enough to have some righteous sex. hehehehehe

lafever

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8.52 in girth here.
I'm going to need to see pictures to verify that sir. :biggrin1:

I`ll bet if i pump mine up i could achieve 8x8 status, even if it`s just temporary, just long enough to have some righteous sex. hehehehehe

lafever
And just who are you having this righteous sex with lafever? Eight inch girth is fucking enormous! :eek: I am a girth loving gal; but I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that while I know 8" length is easy for me to accomodate; if a man came at me with 8" girth I would probably offer just a handjob. :redface:

Reactions: Ams88

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to need to see pictures to verify that sir. :biggrin1:

And just who are you having this righteous sex with lafever? Eight inch girth is fucking enormous! :eek: I am a girth loving gal; but I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that while I know 8" length is easy for me to accomodate; if a man came at me with 8" girth I would probably offer just a handjob. :redface:

I`m gentle, i like slow sex, i love to slowly rub it on in, it turns me on watch as it goes in and out and grabs the vagina lips. Sure it would spread the ladies apart if i pumped it up to 8x8 but i think that would be erotic and stimilating, if not psycologicaly mind blowing to watch and feel.:smile:

lafever

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m gentle, i like slow sex, i love to slowly rub it on in, it turns me on watch as it goes in and out and grabs the vagina lips. Sure it would spread the ladies apart if i pumped it up to 8x8 but i think that would be erotic and stimilating, if not psycologicaly mind blowing to watch and feel.:smile:

lafever

Oh my! :notworthy::flirt:
njqt466 fans herself briskly as she has suddenly become quite warm and flushed.

. . . whoosh, bam! :redface: Oops, sorry about that, your response got me so excited I slid off my leather chair. :wink::biggrin1: