Big girth roll call

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't believe that SmallMeatNJ and Magnum Excel could talk to the big dick god like that.

:firedevil:

Oh no, I've been overthrown. My dick is so small now. I can't even see it.:redface:
Don't worry... Small dick not that bad. Small dick get laied. Big dick get looked at, gawked at, tugged, rubbed, but, not sucked, or fucked.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a standard stiffy measure and get bang on 6" girth at fattest point, after a bit of p.e im rocking 6.5"

i measured my wrist and its only 7" what the fuck!! Damn girly wrists hahah

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe that SmallMeatNJ and Magnum Excel could talk to the big dick god like that.

Oh no, I've been overthrown. My dick is so small now. I can't even see it.:redface:

well....I said it would happen. and it has. it's ok though. if calling me smallmeat makes you feel big..good for you. but my pics speak for themselves and so have the many men and women that have seen my cock in the flesh. I never said you were small either. but feel free to take cheap shots whereever you feel you have to

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
well....I said it would happen. and it has. it's ok though. if calling me SmallMeat makes you feel big..good for you. but my pics speak for themselves and so have the many men and women that have seen my cock in the flesh. I never said you were small either. but feel free to take cheap shots whereever you feel you have to

Hey, you started insulting me. Remember? Besides, I think most "big guys" are small. I apologize for calling you "SmallMeatNJ", but my intention was to tell you that I think most dudes are small. :biggrin1: But, no, your dick is not small compared to most guys.

My bragging, which I will always continue to do, is done in fun and out of sexual excitement. It's not to be taken out of a sexual context and put in a non-sexual one. After all, this site is about the big dick fetish. If you're going to brag about your dick, this is the place to do it.

I'm not mad at you anymore, buddy. But, you get what you dish out. Your post was not intended to compliment me, but to repress me and insult me. Ya just don't do that to anyone, particulary a big-dicked lumberjack.

Peace man

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, you started insulting me. Remember? Besides, I think most "big guys" are small. I apologize for calling you "SmallMeatNJ", but my intention was to tell you that I think most dudes are small. :biggrin1: But, no, your dick is not small compared to most guys.

My bragging, which I will always continue to do, is done in fun and out of sexual excitement. It's not to be taken out of a sexual context and put in a non-sexual one. After all, this site is about the big dick fetish. If you're going to brag about your dick, this is the place to do it.

I'm not mad at you anymore, buddy. But, you get what you dish out. Your post was not intended to compliment me, but to repress me and insult me. Ya just don't do that to anyone, particulary a big-dicked lumberjack.

Peace man

thats good enough for me too then. my intent was only to question why the attitude. if its in fun , than i'm ok with that. and yeah..your cock is real thick..I never said it wasn't. so thanks for taking the time to extend an olive branch. its accepted

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
thats good enough for me too then. my intent was only to question why the attitude. if its in fun , than i'm ok with that. and yeah..your cock is real thick..I never said it wasn't. so thanks for taking the time to extend an olive branch. its accepted

No problems. Olive branch accepted, buddy:wink:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6-1/2" -- When aroused for long periods it can get thicker... 6-3/4 and looks like an oak tree with thick veins ready to pop thru the skin...

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on where I measure. 6" right at the sulcus, 7" over most of my length, 7.5" next to my body.

Wrist is 8".