Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just can't believe that 7" circumference is all that rare. Honestly.

The lifestyle calculator predicts 230,000 world wide 7" girths.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
meaning even if they all lived in the US they're still about 1 for every 1000 males, or not that common and if you spread them across the world then actually pretty rare

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
no one is sayin they don't exist but science, statistics and legitimate measurements with calibrated rulers or tapes, say they're rare. it's simlar to all of the people on here who have had their 11" lovers but no one has ever claimed the $10,000 reward that was offered here to show a legit 10", even though some do exist

Reactions: BigBoy12x8

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
meaning even if they all lived in the US they're still about 1 for every 1000 males, or not that common and if you spread them across the world then actually pretty rare
I may have observed two or three qualifiers during the past couple of years:p ... don't know for sure, because nothing on hand to take official measurement. I grasped one guy's cock briefly, and it felt enormous compared to grasping my own. :)It was firm vs. the squishy feel of a pumped cock:cool:
:blush:I feel privileged to observe the few I have, because I swear the one I grasped was like grabbing hold of a beer can with an 8.25" circumference:blush::yum

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I may have observed two or three qualifiers during the past couple of years:p ... don't know for sure, because nothing on hand to take official measurement. I grasped one guy's cock briefly, and it felt enormous compared to grasping my own. :)It was firm vs. the squishy feel of a pumped cock:cool:

:blush:I feel privileged to observe the few I have, because I swear the one I grasped was like grabbing hold of a beer can with an 8.25" circumference:blush::yum
Come to think about it … wish I could have attempted sucking on it:yum:blush: