Big, gorgeous black man and petite, white Donna

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was not hard for Danielle to get it started. She walked in on this man as he lay in the bath after another night of passion in the room right next to hers. He had noticed Danielle, all right, but he and her mother were just finishing the first week of this affair; he had little idea of how Monique treated her daughters' sexuality. But now she was deep asleep, and her oldest was taking off her clothes, revealing her 5'8" body blooming with youthful womanhood, climbing into the tub with him; she had obviously taught her daughters something.

Danielle had had enough boyfriends to know that this man had a prick to be prized. Rubbing her big breasts, hands, lips against the shaft of this cock got her very wet. She became wetter still looking at him as she did her best to wrap her lips around his huge head. The black man's head rocked back as he moaned, his dick stiffened in her hands and mouth, his body looked even better than she had imagined (and she had imagined a lot) as he stretched out with his pleasure.

Even her deep arousal did not allow their bodies to link easily; they discovered this when she attempted to mount him right there. Danielle was not small, but her cunt was. Exiting the tub, sitting her down next to the sink, and using his huge, skilled mouth and hands on her body, clit and labia to open her up was still not enough for him to enter her. Only a quick, furtive trip to retrieve the bottle of lube on the nightstand next to Monique as she slept gave them the final element they needed for his tremendous cock to push through and pierce Danielle.

They had to be careful; it took time for Danielle to get through the pain of her new black lover's singular cock and move into her pleasure. She was noisy, moaning and screaming out through her pains, pleasures and, finally, her orgasms; he used all his patience, skills, techniques, affections, tenderness to bring her around slowly to her climaxes. Her mother's sleep was so deep, and the construction of the walls of the family's apartment was so sturdy, that the noises did not wake her until the end.

Danielle took after her mother, not bothering to lock her bedroom door. Monique cracked the door open, and saw the final five minutes of this initial act of love between her man and her daughter. They looked amazing together; his ass looked great as it flared and flexed with his thrusts, and her daughter was full of wonderful curves which surrounded him more and more as they built to the finish. Monique imagined that she looked similarly glorious in bed together with him.

The voyage that had preceded Monique's secret witness, his patient, passionate taking of Danielle, the forty-five minutes of pain, arousal and pleasure which had taken place before this, caused their mutual orgasms at the end to be shatteringly good and overwrought with emotion. They had really gone through something together, and Monique wasted little time with jealousy or moral concern; instead, she took pride that she had raised a daughter so worthy and able to receive the best of men. Judging from this, Dani would not have to deal with a mediocre love life; this could make a mother happy.

Her body and heart were young; he was crazy with desire for this new scene, this new conquest. He knew it would be difficult for this to be a long-term thing, and that was perfect. After leisurely enjoying the full glow from their first time together, Danielle stroked the lube on her lover and fucked him again. It was obvious by now that her mother was awake, but these pleasures, this privledge made Danielle unable to care.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other lovers had been taken by him during this time in New York. Among them: a famous professional ballerina, exquisite and highly sexual; that connection had led to his discovery of Daphne, an aspiring ballerina and a student of an exclusive fine arts school. He had not been as patient in his first taking of that teen, and he had just about taken Daphne apart with his huge tool. She missed a day of classes and practice after that first night.

But after Monique saw Danielle that afternoon and let her know that she had no problem sharing him, it became difficult for him to make as much time for others. The upcoming days saw Monique and Danielle each taking times at home alone. He wasn’t able to discover if this was by design or a happenstance of their regular schedules, but it allowed Danielle to enter into her affair with him in a way that remained intriguing while allowing the younger woman to keep her sexual autonomy.

A few days after Danielle had added herself to Monique and his string of lovers, she came out to the dining room with him after their first lovemaking that day. One of her younger sisters, Isabella, returned from school and began talking to the two of them. She began a light bickering between herself and Danielle. With the older sisters’ attention taken up by the debate, he found his attention drawn to Isabella.

She looked young, younger than she dressed. Her jeans and blouse were tight enough to reveal a still-developing body, but this lingering appearance before him allowed his discovery of her absolutely exquisite beauty. Monique’s daughters all gained benefit from her terrific genes, but Isabella’s face was astonishing, much more beautiful than the others, with its porcelain skin, piercing eyes and sharply colored red hair.

Toward the end of the conversation, Isabella began to address him. “You agree with me, right? Tell Danielle she’s wrong.”

He’d been distracted, and hadn’t been listening closely enough. “Oh, I don’t want to get in the middle of this.”

“Not what I see. Looks to me like you know how to get into the middle of plenty of things.” He looked more directly at Isabella, a bit surprised; her eyes were ready for him, taking his on, for all the moments of the brief silence. “Whatever”, she said, before she picked up her debate with Danielle. “OK, Dani, so….”

It wasn’t right, but he was stirred by this, by her. The situation was beginning to get to him, beginning to test the limits of what was permissible, what was possible in this world he was inventing for himself and his lovers. He didn’t want to let on that Isabella had attracted him sexually, so he waited until the next day to bring up the conversation with Danielle. This allowed him to attempt to ask Isabella’s age innocently. 14, he was told. Jesus…

Idle thoughts of continuing his trips down the hallway from Monique’s room to Danielle’s to Isabella’s began to creep into his mind. She appeared to be having a growth spurt which gave her a bit of a beanpole look, so he tried to distract himself by imagining that Isabella was relatively undeveloped and did not have a body that compared to those of her mother and older sister. All the same, thoughts of taking Isabella, having her, and getting her off began to intrude when he was searching for his next orgasms with Monique and Danielle.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The slight comfort of this attempt to distance himself from his new interest was taken away from him the next weekend. His two lovers in the family had become secure enough in their affairs with him; when the three were together briefly on Friday, they invited him over to swim with them in the pool of the apartment building. It was winter; he hadn’t taken a swim in a while. This was going to be a public pool shared with the other apartment owners, so he bought a long, loose pair of swim trunks.

It wasn’t until he arrived at their apartment the next day that he understood that Isabella would be joining them. Each of the girls wore graceful workout clothing over their bathing suits, displaying their basic body forms. In these clothes, Isabella looked more developed than he had expected.

It wasn’t until they got to the pool and stripped off these coverings that Isabella’s body was more fully revealed to him. She was wearing a bikini; Jesus…Yes, Isabella was less developed, less womanly. But there was plenty there. Her small ass, nonetheless nice and round, extending off her thin thighs and tiny waist. Her long calves, still holding high, diamond-shaped muscles. Her pubescent torso which somehow managed to include that slight line of exquisitely feminine detail down the middle of her from belly to collarbone, lending her small cleavage an extra sexual boost. Square shoulders attached to long, graceful arms and neck. Her face, lightly made, looking even more outstanding in this context. She was a young woman, a much too young one.

He placed his attention back to his lovers. Monique and Danielle were excited to have him there, excited to show off him and his extraordinary body in public. Another family may have wanted to avoid these scandalous appearances in front of their neighbors. Monique and her family hadn’t given much of a damn about their neighbor’s opinions for a while now. The parents had taken on the idea that their entire family was exceptional, and transmitted that idea to their daughters. While it made them appear arrogant, it wasn’t entirely untrue.

Their happiness, and the conversation he directed their way, caused Isabella’s mother and sister to fail to notice that he was sneaking plenty of looks at Isabella. She began to notice, though; she had seen Monique and Danielle gain lots of attention from their nice bodies and pretty faces. Even at her young age, she could see that a beautiful woman with a great body had something that could get her things: attention, money, men, power. She was proving capable of interpreting what was happening here. She could see that this man was to be prized. She had heard evidence of the exciting pleasures they were able to share with him. They were old enough to test themselves in this arena and gain their rewards. It was apparent that this man was outstanding, unusual, and was worthy of capturing, for whatever time they could. As she got out of the pool, Isabella could see him looking at her again. She wanted to put her own powers to the test.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She avoided doing it right in front of her sister and mom, but as that afternoon, evening, and the next days stretched on, Isabella began to seek out moments where she could make her daring comments and flirt with him more openly. While she managed to continue to do this privately, she lacked the experience to do this cleverly or seductively. Isabella’s flirtations were most often awkward displays of her developing body in skimpy clothing, matched with amusingly direct questions. “Do you think I’m pretty?” “I like the way this dress makes my legs look- what do you think?” “My sister likes your body; I’ve heard her talk about it. What do you do together? Show me.” “What’s so good about a big penis? My mom said they’re good for sex. Why?” “I’ve only kissed three boys before. Can I kiss you?”

The next week, Monique invited him to meet at her place at 4:30. The doorman had become familiar with him, but rules still dictated that he call the apartment to gain clearance to let the towering black man into the elevator. He had a short conversation on the phone and hung up. “Isabella said it’s OK. Go on up.”

Monique isn’t there?, he thought to himself as the elevator rose. The thought gave him a swirling mix of emotions and thoughts: What would happen without these consent laws? This family behaves as if this would be all right. God damn, Isabella’s fine. Her body seems more mature than some of those foreign gymnasts, and we managed superfine. Shit, that ballerina Daphne was willowy too, and she LOVED my dick until I drove it in too deep while I came in her that second time. Just felt like I needed to bury that cum in her. I could be more careful…but Isabella’s pissing me off. She knows about the consent laws, but she’s doing all this flirting anyway. Maybe I don’t want to be careful with her- teach her a lesson. I’d make sure she came, but she needs to feel that sting, with all her playing. Careful what you wish for, girl…OK, back in the mode. Monique will be here, maybe she’s here now- she knows how to do me. I hope she’s here…

Isabella opened the door. “Come in!”, she shouted excitedly, hopping backwards to draw him in. She wore a thin robe; her feet were bare. After he closed the door, she opened the robe and began to wiggle her hips. She was in the same bikini that she wore to the pool.

“How does it look? How do I look?” He didn’t feel capable of answering safely.

Blithely, she continued. “It’s OK, you don’t have to say. I know you looked at me at the pool. You kept on looking, so I know you like me. What’s your favorite thing about me?”

“All right, that’s enough. Where’s your mom?”

“She called, said she’d be here after 5 o’clock. Said to let you in and get you something to drink and talk to you until she gets home. So I’m doing that. Want water, juice, Coke, Red Bull?”

“Get me some water, Isabella, and calm yourself down.”

“Oh, I’m calm.” She let the robe fall off her body as she walked to the kitchen, twitching her ass back and forth and looking over her shoulder as she did so. “How about you- you calm?”

“Water, please.”

“No answer- that’s OK. I hope you’re not calm. I hope I keep on making you excited.” He poured the water from a pitcher in the fridge, and brought the glass to him. “Excited, like you were at the pool.”

Despite the edge of humor and inexperience in her seduction that bordered on parody, he needed to let off a bit of steam- time for a meaningless concession as he took the water from her. “You looked pretty.”

“I don’t think that was all. I’ve seen two, two boys’ penises my age. They said they were excited when their penises got bigger and stood out; they said I was sexy. I could see yours stood out a lot more under your trunks, so you must’ve been a lot excited. I must’ve been really sexy.”

Jesus…”How do you know I wasn’t thinking about Danielle? Or Monique?”

“Because I know. I saw you looking at me when I got down to this bikini. What’s your favorite thing about me? I’ll tell you what I like about you.”

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“What time is it?”

“My mom’ll call before she comes up. She always asks for help with the shopping. I like your….lips. You have big lips, I think they’d be fun to kiss. OK, your turn!”

“I’m not playing.”

“OK…my turn again. You have a great stomach. My dad’s starting to get a little tub on him. Not you, your waist is small, and then you’ve got those big arms. I like your forearms too- you can hug me with them. Now, if you want.”

“No.”

“Take off your shirt now. I want to see your stomach. You can put it back on before Monique gets home.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Because you’re the hottest guy. Because you know how to fuck. I heard so. I want to do that. Why not with you? You’d like to, I know.”

“What’s your mom been saying about me? Your sister?”

“They don’t say things directly, but I can tell. I hear them talking to friends sometimes.”

“What do you know?”

“Well, I asked my mom that question about why a big penis is good for a woman during sex. She told me about the clitoris, the G-spot. Said only some men’s things wiggle them just right. Ones who are big and know what they’re doing. Where's the...cervix? Do you rub against hers with your penis?”

Silence.

“I know she was thinking of you. I could tell. She was willing to talk about it. I asked her before, and she wouldn’t.”

“What do you want?”

“I want to see it. Take it out.”

“What good would that do?”

“Then I could touch it and kiss it. Put it inside me. You would feel great. I know. I promise.”

“That can’t happen. Isabella. You’re not old enough.”

“I’ll be old enough soon.”

“Years, girl. Years.”

“I won’t tell anybody. I asked my mom what to do when you pull it out. She told me what men like. I’d kiss it nice.”

He noticed that he was hard. That realization caused him to look at her for the first time in a while; he had avoided looking, with the hope that it would prevent him from becoming aroused. He body in that skimpy yellow bikini! Yeah, she was young: she still looked sexy as hell.

His ideas had changed. He’d be careful with her, gentle as he let her take him. He would make sure she came over and over, for days and days.

If he could. He couldn’t.

“OK, then let me just kiss your mouth then.”

“Can’t.”

“It’s OK. Mom’s not home, Danielle’s at an acting class. You don’t even have to take your clothes off now- just let me kiss you.”

“Shit, Isabella…”

“You didn’t say no.” She began to walk toward him. He held his hand out to her. She took it. He grabbed her arm, then her shoulders.

“You’re sexy, OK? We still can’t do this.”

“All right,” she said. “Just hold me. Nothing else.”

He relented. He felt her face against his chest as she tightened her arms around him. He brushed her red hair; it was silky. He caught the beginnings of her scent; she smelled really good. Her hands began to move down from the middle of his back, moving down towards his ass…

The phone rang. She held him through two rings, then released her arms slowly. She looked up at him, their bodies still touching.

“That felt nice. You’re good. I can wait, but I wouldn’t tell if we did it before- I promise!” She continued to look at him as she opened the phone. “Hi Mom….yes, he’s here….we can come down, sure.” She closed the phone.

‘Want to come down and help with the bags?”

“No thanks. I’ll stay here.”

“All right,” she said. She wasn’t hiding her disappointment. “Did I do something bad?”

“No, Bella, we’re OK. I won’t say anything to your mom or Dani.”

She brightened back up. “Thanks!” She went to her bedroom, and came back out in a sweater and comfortable pants. “You’re nice. I still want you. I could wait, I could share. I want to learn with you.” She waited a nervous beat, hugged him quickly without asking for permission, and ran out the door.

He went to the nearest bathroom. He pulled on his cock; he was shooting into the toilet in a hot minute. The cum came out of him very forcefiully. It felt great, but, more directly, it felt necessary. He was finishing wiping up the streams of sperm which rocketed over the toilet when the girls came in the front door.

“Ah, glad you’re here!” Monique’s face was still a bit flushed from the cold outside. “Why didn’t you come down? You made me wait longer to see you.”

“I was finishing the water Isabella gave me.”

“I’m glad she was here for you. Sorry I’m late.”

“Yeah. Who was waiting for who, anyway?”

“All right, big man. Got me there.”

Monique looked good, He felt his cock still hard in his pants; it was more than a bit evident. Shit, that’s right, Isabella must have seen that earlier. “I don’t want to wait any more,” he said. He grabbed Monique around the back of her waist and lifted her mouth up to his; they kissed. “Come on.”

“All right. Isabella, you can put away the groceries? I’m going to talk with our friend for a while.”

“Yeah. Talk to our friend.”

They began the walk to Monique’s bedroom. Isabella’s eyes caught his briefly before they made the big turn.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monique's husband was due back in town in six days. Her lover, Danielle's lover, wouldn't make it that long. He spent one more night with each of them, taking them to a hotel room for the first time. The change in dynamics tipped the tender balance of this unusual arrangement, and distracted him from taking the greatest gratifications from these nights with Danielle and Monique, nights he felt would be his last with them for quite a while, perhaps forever.

He didn't want to risk walking into Isabella before or after lovemaking, didn't want to contemplate the idea that she might hear him taking her mother or sister through a locked or unlocked door, didn't want to take the chance that there might be a moment when Isabella would see him alone, would talk him into taking her up on her offer of secret love. Her body, and especially her face: she was too much, too risky.

Long-term relationship. "I could wait," Isabella told him. The idea of getting her the moment she was legal, as he had with Samantha (on page 9) and another girl or two, only worked at first. Thinking it over with more than his hungry cock required an acceptance that he maintain some form of relationship with Isabella for three and a half years, even if that relationship was limited to the holding in his mind of a future date with her. He had circled back to retake previous lovers before, but it had been more random, not planned around someone who was barely a teenager when his longing began.

After taking two more women in New York, he flew to Miami. The South Florida shore eventually became his jumping-off point from the continent. These recent things with young women had really disturbed him, and his next adventures put his disturbances on display.

He got back in contact with Denise, the flight attendant who had seen him home from China a few years back (see page 7). Her next flight from Miami to Europe was in eight days. To fill in the time until he could take her again, he began to hunt down women at a frantic pace. He did have a history of taking some women once and once only, but he had drifted more and more toward longer affairs as he had gotten older. Now his sexual odometer spun rapidly in the opposite direction. He went about willfully picking up women, taking them to his room or her place, and fucking them rapidly and roughly, not caring to allow them to remain in the afterglow of their mutual orgasms before leaving the room and seeking a new woman.

The buzz began to move through the community of South Florida women, and as the days went on they began to congregate in the hotel lobby. Instead of waiting for a team of NBA players, these women were placing themselves in competition for the time of a single man who was ripping through them at a furious pace. He became in mind of putting his seed in thirteen women in a single day; he managed this two days in a row.

What was up with him? Why was he doing this? I think a few experiences from his past were beginning to converge around him.

It is likely that his fixation on thirteen lovers taking thirteen of his tosses had to do with that wondrous day when he allowed himself to fully, selfishly experience the consequences of Allisyn’s sex, the most perfect fit for his cock that he had ever felt before. Let’s face it, he had shared much with his women, but his size, his abilities, his appetite- these were shared by no one in his experience, and his women knew no one who was like him. Then, this improbable girl came along who was as singular for him as he was for his women. Yes, he had pursued Allisyn first, and took on that role throughout their affair, but ultimately it had felt like she who had taken him. The twelve seed-shakings inside her on one day had been his aggressive recognition of this, a giving in. He now wished to wipe it out, to take back the day he gave in to the sweet sex of Allisyn. I think he knows this, but will never confess it.

Then, he was beginning to hit his stride again, finding himself in another wild new adventure, enjoying the time, feeling the importance of his thing, this new angle in the taking of mother and daughter, while returning to the days when everything was happening but little was at stake beside his ability to transgress as he wished. Then, Isabella came into the picture, with her knowledge of the scene before them, with her own needs, with her ridiculous, willful sexual attractiveness which he would not have been able to physically deny for long. Then there were the other considerations she forced upon him: did she have an organ with as clean a fit for his dick as Allisyn's? He so wanted to know, but he knew his ability to transgress rules would not allow him to go that far. These things made him turn his back on Isabella, on her and the possibility that her unmade body and life could be the very things that would make her the one who could walk his path for all their days.

The very things about him that made his women collectable are what made him so as well. What made him singular and special is also what, slowly, had left him isolated. When Allisyn’s body put his cock in the state it did, and kept doing so, it confused him. What seems at first as his reaction to his shift in status from desirable to desiring, from changing women to being changed by one, also had to do, I believe, with a recognition that his was not a well-integrated world. He stood too separate from others, and the pursuits he had made his life’s philosophy had placed him there.

Two formative statements. The first, handed to him by Donna, his first real love, as she sent him on his unique track: “Things won’t happen with normal rules for you.” She had declared and helped make that so at the outset, and he had continued to make it so. But others did have to follow normal rules. Eventually, even his women, who had craved his pure novelty, did not want to remain too far away from the rules to which others hewed.

Another, which he brought to his conversation with Denise right before he nearly raped her (he could confess that to himself now): "I like going into places other men can't." Again, his desire to follow the singular path drawn out for him, the path that he had willingly followed, meant that it was a path no man or woman could take with him for long, nor understand completely. This had been just fine, he thought: important pieces of these women could be assembled to make up a whole, generous, intimate companion through life, one whose generous intimacy he could share.

He thought it would all work as long as he could imagine. His imagination was beginning to find its limits.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It had been a long while since he had had a bunch of women in the same room, taking one (or more) after another; that had almost entirely been reserved for the camaraderie of the national gymnast teams. The last couple of days before Denise made it into town, he began to sweep up five or six women at a time and take them all up to his hotel room.

The gymnasts had been newer to sex and their team instincts were strong, so the tension in those rooms had been light. Now, though, these older women knew that this opportunity with this man were important. Unlike the younger girls, they knew that men like him came along once in a lifetime, and that the rest of their sex lives could be a steep drop-off from these moments. Only by being extraordinary could they imagine a chance of being with him more than this one time.

They each had their own idea of how to impress him, and they all were at their best. He continued to roll through them, reaching for and concentrating on his orgasms, not concerning himself as much with theirs. Most of them came huge anyway, in between their cries of arousal and squeals of pain.

Christina was a Greek expatirate; she was 32, but looked younger. Like many of the others he scooped up from the lobby that go-round, she was done up, Botoxed and the beneficiary of plastic surgery, but superior to the others in body and face. She inspired him again, slowed down this merry-go-round of women. Long dark hair, not too tall, thin frame with tight muscles, very large and wonderfully done breast implants jumping off her body.

Then there were her skills: Christina began sucking on his cock as soon as the last woman got off his dick, keeping his erection strong. She could open her mouth and throat to take in a lot of him right away, and she was awesome with her tongue. She reached to kiss him after going down on him a while; her mouth was warm and supple, and she took in his big tongue as delightfully as she had taken his dick.

“Damn, you’re hung nice. It's way better to be with you than to hear about you. You’ve got me burning up. Wait ‘til you see what this big dick is going to do to me.” She wasn’t kidding: wordlessly, but with constant shouts of pleasure, Christina got in a half-dozen orgasms before her tight twat brought him off quickly and loudly. Her juices had formed a thick white form up his shaft long before he called out her name as he tossed inside her.

This all happened in front of the other women, those who had fucked him and those who were still waiting. Their eyes burned with recognition and envy as Christina and the man kissed sensuously and he began to move his big dick in her again.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Three days later, Denise arrived at the hotel to see two dozen women waiting downstairs; she used her stage voice immediately. “I don’t think you’re going to make it tonight, ladies.”

“What gives you the right?”, one said.

“Don’t have anything to prove to you. Just wanted to let you know how to plan your evenings.” Denise knew his room number, of course; she took the elevator.

He had left Denise’s name with the front desk. She used the key to open the door, and walked by two other women in the dining area who were looking done and exhausted; the two were talking to each other, still glowing with the sex they had just experienced.

A very lovely brunette was riding the amazing man, twitching her hips furiously on the top of his dick, as Denise entered the room. Three more women were in the bedroom, watching the brunette as she began her time with him. She was having a problem taking much of his length, but three minutes of her wiggling gained her first orgasm; he laid fairly still under her during this time.

As she enjoyed the end of her O, he quickly sat up, then stood, holding the brunette tightly. She quickly grew anxious as gravity and his suddenly active body opened her. “No, NO baby, I can’t……too DEEP!....oh shit oh shit oh SHIT!” The brunette tried to regain control, but she was suspended securely above the floor as his cock pressed into her deeper parts.

Denise knew how he was, what he could do. She hadn’t seen the gentler side he had displayed more often in recent years. Denise knew the emotional reaction this treatment, his rough taking had created in her. She thought of how it was for this brunette, experiencing it right now for the first time. She saw the faces of the watching women, saw the collecting cloud of terror drift over their aroused faces. If he wanted to fuck this woman until she died, making her cum, cumming inside her, he could do that, would do that, Denise thought.

He was concentrating on getting where he needed to be, thinking the things he needed to get his orgasm. He felt this brunette’s body reaching its limits, heard her screaming out. He looked down as he fucked her, allowing his eyes to drink in this new, awesome woman’s body he was throwing himself into. Yes, this is what he deserved. He would be taking Christina again later. Another one he deserved. Did this brunette have a boyfriend, a husband? He’d make sure her guy knew his woman was turned out…

“AAAAOOOOOOWWWWW!” This new fuck of his was hit with the pain of his head driving hard into her cervix; he had not brought her along, raising her arousal slowly enough to allow her to take it. “NO….OW!” This last jolt of pain caused her body to jump off his cock, and she fell to the floor. His enraged body stood, uncovered and towering, that amazing cock curved up in extreme arousal. Much of his shaft glistened with the juices the brunette’s body had left behind.

Who was next? He looked around quickly. Would he have to jerk himself off? He needed to cum NOW. His eyes traveled back to the only fully-dressed woman in the room: spike heels, pencil skirt with a high hem, tight blouse visible under a dress jacket, long and styled blonde hair, beautiful older woman…

“Denise!”

“Yeah, that’s right.”

“What you thinking?”

Denise looked at the other women, then back at her lover. “That you’re ready to toss, and that you like putting on your show.” She took off her jacket and put her hands on his shaft. “Got you wet, didn’t he?”, she said to the brunette, still whimpering on the floor. Denise’s eyes met his again: “You got her wet, feel her wet, wet on your dick, slick with her cum….” She stroked away: “…I saw how your big, big cock made her cum…”

Even with the many months that had passed since their last time together, Denise recognized the slight shaking and swelling of his tremendous penis, the huge, round urethra opening wider as he reached the point of no return...the first stream roped out two feet long, white and thick. “OHHHHHHH!”, he shouted. Her hands were holding his cock at an upward angle as they stroked away. This caused the rope of sperm to arc upward forcefully, ending high on the mirror above the dresser. The woman closest to the action flinched with the sight; “What was THAT!” The other women joined her alert wonder as the next three streams slapped against the mirror as well. The next streams found the dresser top and the carpet as the women looked on, murmuring in shock and joy.

Denise watched him finish the other women in the room as dusk gathered. The last two joined him in a fun threesome; he lay on his back as the women traded places, one on his face and one on his cock, each cumming in each position, over and over, until they were satisfied. One of the six women had ordered food; they all ate together, remembering the highlights of their times together. Then, they left; Denise stayed.

His three takings of her that night were each gentle and loving, to the degree it was possible for a thick, foot-long dick to take a woman gently. “You’re so amazing,” Denise said the next morning as they dressed for the flight. “You can do anything, anything.” He smiled; they held each other, kissed soulfully. She walked ahead of him down the hall as they wheeled their bags toward the elevator, hiding her sighs; sighs of satisfaction and a rich feeling of uniqueness, sighs of melancholy longings that her many other wonderful lovers would never meet his quality or qualities.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was back in Europe. The first night there, he stayed with Denise; she helped shake off the jet lag. A week was spent in London; he was in the mood to renew previous affairs there. While one new woman, a lovely girl of Indian descent, was too much for him to pass up, he was caring less to find new English lovers this trip.

He took Lily over and over as they spent twenty-six straight hours loving each other; even with all the lube they used out of necessity, her tall, curvy body wouldn’t recover by the time he left the country. After a deep day’s sleep, Hannah was next, so homely but with such a smashing body and such a great match for him sexually, her status as a national heroine adding that extra kink again. Through her, the other top British gymnasts were willing additions to his bed. Lauren was particularly outstanding, a pretty young woman who was able to take him in deeply and tightly, another who was brought off again by her excitement from the sounds, the feelings of his cock tossing inside her. His last night in country was spent with Hannah and Lauren together before he hit the Eurorail station for a pleasant trip north.

He thought of a woman while the train rolled. A previous top-ranked tennis player in the world had hailed from Northern Europe. Juliette had been famously private and opaque to the public. She had appeared singularly unadventurous in her lifestyle and cold in her appearance; the implausibility of their secret affair during his last European tour was one of the many things which made it so satisfying for both. She was lit up and lightened by his tremendous love, his amazing body.

They were both tops in their field; they both had risen through natural talent honed by frequent practice. Juliette could appreciate these traits they shared, alongside the many orgasms they also shared. She had quit the game earlier than the public expected. A terminated pregnancy had caused her to reflect on all the life she was missing by her single-minded devotion to tennis, and made her want to move on, now that she could see another rich life in her grasp.

Now, a Dane had recently gained the #1 world ranking. Christina’s public image couldn’t have been different: much younger, much more attractive, much more willing to be caught by the chasing cameras. She had already done photo shoots in fashion magazines, had been shown in gossip magazines in a bikini on vacation. Her romantic life was speculated upon; a new romance with a male Serbian player was being written about.

The only concern this brought to the seven-foot black American as her arrived in Denmark was the extra spice the speculation added to his approach, the additional transgression he would take, regardless of the scene he would find when he introduced himself to her as a stranger. An extraordinary, uniquely attractive stranger, yes….

She is a filly, he thought to himself, as their first day together concluded with their fourth straight lovemaking. The young female horse metaphor was apt; Christina was healthy, fit, eager, young, developing, interested in seeing what could be made of her young talents. One trait which did not sit with the filly image was her sturdiness; she was strong of build, bordering on stocky, while holding plenty of curves. Barely out of her teens, many were telling her that she was beautiful, worthwhile; now this man was making all those compliments manifest. Two more days were spent drilling the lesson home; her busy daily schedules were canceled.

She would have given him even more of her time, but he was ready to move on; their love would keep. He took Christina’s ass during their very last lovemaking this trip; this strained her body, her anus, her ability to cope. “Don’t hurt me, I’ve got a tournament next week,” she said. Hearing this made him think of pushing himself in her even deeper; instead, he concentrated on bringing himself off inside her as quickly as he could, moving to rapid thrusts which remained shallow, pulling his length out right after finishing, hitting the shower and washing Christina off his body, thinking of the next woman he wished to take in the next country.

Fit women were his meat. He had looked up a few, most of them blonde and pale, and meant to have them. Heidi was a fitness competitor from Finland. Frida was a bikini model from Sweden. He took a brief round-trip flight to see Heidrun, a bodybuilder from Iceland. Viktoria was an older hardbody from Lithuania. Ariella was a gymnast from Switzerland. One after another, he tore through these countries, these affairs, quickly yet deliberately, using the train to rest, to contemplate.

Florina was a young, beautiful woman he encountered during one of the day trips on the Eurorail. He had not been looking for a woman to fill this time, but their mutual attraction and desire was undeniable. He ended their afternoon together knowing little more than her name, what her naked body looked like (lithe and lovely), what the insides of her body felt like (warmer and wetter the longer they fucked), which positions (missionary, spoon) and which methods (fingers on her clit, steady rhythm) brought her off hardest. Was Florina married? Where was she from? The language barrier and their decision to leave this lovemaking as a brief, random, highly enjoyable memory made these questions unanswerable.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jana was his introduction to women in the former nations of the Soviet Union. Margareta, Diana, Daria, Bojana, Aleksandra (she was particularly good- those long legs, that small mouth!). These Russians were unaccustomed to lovers who were well-built, big-cocked and sexually skilled, and they were even more unaccustomed to finding a very tall, handsome, dark African-American in their pursuit. Each encounter was unusual, exotic and wonderful for both. He was beginning to feel more comfortable; he still felt less considerate of their needs than he had been in the past with women, but he was still more caring and skilled in creating pleasure than Russian men.

Like the others, Yelena was very appreciative and ingratiating in response to the happiness this black Westerner could bring. She was something else, though: absolutely wonderful in bed and as sexually tireless as he. She had big curves everywhere; her breasts and calves were particularly round and full. She spoke decent English, so their communications in bed and the amount of detail he knew about her also outranked the others.

Yelena was not beautiful, but she was very sexy, wearing very immodest street clothing on her fabulous body, projecting an air of simple confidence in her attractiveness. It was likely she would have gained his attentions even if he had not known of her in advance, had not seen photos of her, had not targeted her. She told him that he was hardly the first man with whom she had cheated on her husband. She dressed to get sexual attention, and she did something with that attention. Her affairs had sometimes been found out; her marriage had been shaken by her playing around. Yet they were still together, fifteen years later.

She had not wanted to leave her husband; she had kept her affairs short and, mostly, private. Yelena knew from these affairs, though, that extremely large-cocked men were right for her: beautiful to her eyes, delightful for her body. Her husband simply did not have their capabilities, and certainly could not provide their newness. He also lacked his wife’s sexual appetite, but then again, Yelena had also held more desire than her previous lovers.

She was emboldened by her new affair; her man’s exotic nature, her ability to reach and bring on an endless series of pleasures. He had planned to take another lover later on the same day he and Yelena had first hooked up, but soon they were on their third day together. Her outstanding body, their sex, her endurance: they were experiencing extraordinary things together, even by his standards. She had not been home, had not called, and still felt unable to let her new lover go. What to do…

She brought him home. She spoke to her husband in Russian; he was on the handsome side, but average-sized and milder than his wife. Her American couldn’t understand the words, but he saw the crestfallen look on Pavel’s face, heard the downcast tone of his voice. Yelena held her lovers’ hand tight while laying it out to her husband. Pavel left the room after a final exchange.

“What happened?”

“I told him we couldn’t last any more,” Yelena said. “It was important for Pavel to see the type of man I can have. I said after having you, I won’t be happy with him. I need more all the time, and I know now I can have more. I told him it is true, you are best lover with best penis.”

“I’m loving our time together, baby, but I won’t be able to stay with you.”

“Oh, I know. You’ll be with me for few more days, though. I told Pavel you and I need more time, and that I want to have it with you at home. It was hard, but I help him accept and understand.”

“So he’s gone for the night?”

“He’s gone until I call him. He’s going to Mother’s. He only ask that we use the guest bed.”

“So we will?”

“Oh, no, no!” Yelena began laughing. “You are too tall, too big. The guest bed is small. You will come and take me in the bed I shared with him.”

“Isn’t that tough for him to know?”

“He won’t.”

“How about for you?”

“I’m not in that bed with him any more. It’s over. It is right.” Yelena smiled, moved her body closer. Her hands were dexterous; they opened his belt buckle.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A fitness and figure competition took place two weeks later. It brought many of the lovers he had taken in this round of travels to Belgium. Yelena and he spent two more days and nights ravishing each other in what had been her marital bed, then interrupted their affair, she to finish her preparation for the competition and rest her worn sex organs, he to travel again by train to the competition city, stopping overnight twice along the way.

One of his stops was in Poland, where he went with a pair of sisters who were rivals of Christina on the pro tennis tour. News of what he had done with Christina, done to Christina during his time in Denmark had spread like wildfire through these elite players, and they had been contacting him more and more often in the weeks since. A couple of Russian players had gained his amazing sex during his time there, adding to his legend.

If circumstances had been different, he might have taken another day and night with his Polish sisters. They were fine and friendly lovers, straddling an enjoyable line between cooperators and rivals in love. Sometimes they took the bed with their new, huge-dicked friend together, sometimes they traded off with him. The constants were the loveliness of their long, lean bodies, the prettiness of the legs which wrapped around him and straddled his cock and face, the wonderful sex organs the sisters’ shared heredity blessed them with, the explosive orgasms and the brief, warm languor before mouths, hands, bodies began their next explorations. Both held his eyes with their steady, direct, shiny gazes as they fucked him.

It all led him back to memories of having fallen hard for many of his women in the past. It felt peaceful and safe for his heart to be touched in short doses like this, but he still felt wary. Fortunately, Belgium beckoned.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was quite the scene at and around the auditorium where the contest took place. Nearby health clubs, hotels, the homes of nearby friends of the competitors- he saw these places and more as he worked his way through two dozen of these body beautifuls in a week. There was a huge buzz created by this presence of his. Journalists who covered the fitness world didn’t bring him up directly in their reporting, but they did manage to talk about the excitement and pleasure these women took from their time in Brussels, slipping references of unusual sexual experiences into their stories obliquely, metaphorically.

After the awards were handed out, the champions of each contest class joined him in his hotel room, one after another. They each knew that he was also spending his time and body with the other winners that night, but he allowed them to have his solitary attention during their hour in his bed instead of bringing them all into his suite and rotating through them in pairings or menageries.

One of the competitors who finished down the list in her class became the winner of his time over the next two weeks. Cindy was a statuesque 6’2”; the loveliness of her voice, its British lilt mixing with accentuations from her travels through Europe, was matched by the beauty of her frame. She had the build of the real athlete she was, with strong, well-muscled legs and square shoulders that remained feminine. She also had a maddening hourglass triad of wide, womanly hips and buttocks which swept down to her extremely trim waist and rippling abdominals, and completion with her very flat chest sided by wade trapezius muscles. Cindy had chosen not to surgically enhance her breasts, which were left smaller by her very low body fat.

It was this body which hung down from straps holding Cindy’s wrists and hands tight to a chinning bar at her favorite health club in Switzerland, one of the countries this cosmopolitan woman lived. She had enjoyed bondage sessions with other men while hanging from this same bar in the past; making friends with the gym owner allowed Cindy to have a key for her after-hours adventures.

Those experiences spoke to something deep inside her, as Cindy was left defenseless by her exposure, her wrists held nine feet above the gym floor, her feet only occasionally allowed to stand on a wide stool so that her body might gain rest and relief. These men, most of them shorter than her but similarly sturdy in build and sexual appetite, had given Cindy a lot of sexual satisfaction. Nevertheless, they paled next to her new, dark discovery.

Unlike her other men, this African-American did not need to stand on the stool as he fucked her; his towering height and long, thick cock allowed him perfect access to Cindy’s sex while he stood. His tongue and lips moved from her mouth to her firm breasts with their hard, prominent nipples, to her stomach, clitoris, pussy….He ate Cindy’s openings out for a full half-hour before giving her his cock, driving her crazy, making her cum over and over again, leaving her open, her irises and organs dilated as she begged him to fill her body.

He began by fucking her with varieties in the depth and speed of his thrusts, each time bringing her off to a single orgasm, pulling out of her the second her orgasm began, leaving Cindy’s body quivering and her mouth gasping as he stood back and watched, waiting another few seconds after her intense pleasures ended before retaking her organ with his, her body with his. He continued this for a longer period of time, leaving Cindy in a constant state of agitated arousal. “Keep it in me….please make me cum again….I need to feel you, feel your cum!”, she began to plead nearly continuously. He denied her request for quite a while, exhibiting his masterful control while enjoying himself tremendously, his cock moving busily: “Your cunt is so nice….so nice…so NICE!”, he would say as he yanked his dick out again. “Damn, you’re going to make me cum if I keep on doing that,” she was told.

Even with the wetness his attentions caused, all this pulling in and out made it necessary for him to cover his cock with lube twice during this fucking, easing their attachment to each other as he began to allow her body to take multiple orgasms from each brief episode of fucking. He gave Cindy four straight orgasms with his cock for the first time that day, then pulled out and placed the stool underneath her feet with the intention of allowing her body to rest, but it was unable; she looked at him as she continued to feel that fourth orgasm, his body in its towering, muscular, graceful, mahogany glory, her vault closing and opening rapidly, involuntarily seeking his cock again, that cock that stood hard, huge and potent in front of her adoring eyes….Cindy had two more orgasms as he stood and watched, stroking himself. She was drawn down from this lengthy, tortuous pleasure, but the adrenaline she was feeling, along with her fitness, gave her the strength to lift her legs as he watched her have that last orgasm. “Come back, come back to me!”, she moaned as she spread her legs wide and high.

This was too much. He came back and stroked her torso, hips and ass with his huge hands and sucked and bit on her breasts and nipples before putting his body against hers again, kissing Cindy deeply as she wrapped her long legs around his torso. His cock found its home and he began to drive it deeply and quickly; even after all this time together, he began to find new places inside her. Cindy moaned away as their mouths met, then she broke their kisses: “Oh my GOD, so DEEP!....Oh fuck baby, so big so big….please CUM, cum quick now….OWWW, that’s huge, I CAN’T!”

She was moving rapidly from pleasure to pain, but it worked out. He raised up on the balls of his feet and wrapped his arms around her hanging body as his orgasm, huge and delightful, began; he ground away with his hips as his cock shook and tossed inside her, silent as he concentrated on the tremendous feelings, his head next to hers as she shouted out, “YES, that’s CUM inside me, so deep inside!”

He lingered with the afterglow of this sex; that was a really good one, he thought. He pulled out, slowly, as he kissed her tenderly, then fiercely. He briefly kissed down her neck, shoulders, breasts, stomach and hips before stepping over to get the stool, placing it under her feet as she looked at him, panting and smiling. A noticeable pile of his spunk had already found the gym floor; now his copious juice continued to drop from Cindy’s hanging body, stacking and pooling onto the stool.

They talked as they came down from this high. They had just experienced something out of the ordinary, they agreed. “It’ll be time for the gym to open soon,” she said. “Unhook me from here, would you?”

He said, softly and calmly, “It’ll be fine. Don’t worry.” He returned to stroking and kissing of Cindy’s body as he felt his penis filling and rising again. He saw her smile, heard her sighs as he continued what he knew was this next foreplay.

So skilled, so caring, so gentle, so potent, so powerful, so overwhelming. That last one was something she had never felt in her life like this, someone who was capable of physically and sexually overwhelming her. Cindy was feeling emotional responses to that, feeling them right then, feeling them hard.

He went behind her, laying tantalizing strokes and kisses onto Cindy’s calves, thighs, ass, and back. Then, she felt the stool moving out from underneath her, as he pushed it away with her foot and his touch was interrupted.

“Oh, this feels nice, but we don’t have time,” she said, turning her head and trying to catch his eye. “I'll have you again back at my place.”

A few silent seconds wend by. “Darling?”

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cindy heard silence for a few moments; then she heard the sound of the lid of the bottle of lube clicking open.

"No, I won't be able to do that now. Take me home, lover."

More silence. This time, it was interrupted by the sound of his hands spreading the lube over the length of his dick. Her anxiety continued over the image of Lars, the gym owner, who was due to open the gym within the hour.

Next, she heard the opening of her gym bag, his rustling through it. "What are you doing?", she asked. "Come on now, I'll take care of you at home."

"No, I'll take care of you," he said. "This is for you."

She felt the head of his cock press in between her ass cheeks as a hand pressed her hips back. "I don't need that now," Cindy said. She wriggled her torso in an attempt to prevent him from entering her.

"You're still learning what you need," he whispered into her ear. As his cock head began to open her anus, Cindy's unseen lover brought his fingers onto her labia and clitoris.

"No, we're runnning out of time!", she said. Her wriggling was not working; the lube and her arousal helped his bulbous tip push into her, and each short stroke worked his shaft in deeper. As she felt this, as she felt his big, thick fingers work their way delicately and expertly on her pussy, her mind strayed from its focus on her anxiety, and she was reminded of the deep pleasures her beautiful man had given her moments ago. Her body began to find new pleasures, and her mind began to follow.

Just as her mind was freeing itself, she heard an unexpected sound from his other hand: a cel phone flipping open, a number dialing. Its sounds were her phone's.

As the first ring began, the phone was pressed against her ear. "Tell Lars he'll have to open the gym in the afternoon," her lover said. He followed this by a deep stroke of his cock so that it took a few inches of her ass at once. "AHHHHHHhhhh, ohmiGod!", Cindy said. His fingers increased their busy work on her clit; her body was jolted into a higher plane of intense feelings straight away. The initial moment of pain was transcended by many seconds of pleasure which built as the phone rang, as his cock stroked. Despite her resistance to this forced scene, she became aware that her next orgasm was building on the horizon...

"Yes?" Lars answered, his voice still gruff with its early morning use. The phone pressed against the side of her face; the cock sought out new parts of her; the hand found a new, delicious touch on her clit.

"Ohhhhh," Cindy reacted. The phone pressed against her ear more firmly, reminding her..."Hello, Lars?", she said, her voice shaky.

"Yes. Is this Cindy?"

"Yes, Lars. I need the gym for a while longer. Could you come in at Noon and open in the afternoon?"

"I don't know, Cin. I didn't announce a late opening today."

The thrusts of that amazing cock became rapid and short, remaining at the deepest place yet in her anus. One finger moved from her clit and began to push into her wet vagina.

"Oh, JESUS!", Cindy reacted.

"What, Cin?"

"I know, Lars. I'm asking you to be a friend...oh, FUCK!...and do it, anyway."

A moment of hesitation. "OK, Cin, I'll do it...are you OK?"

His cock was wonderful; her anus opened still further to it; his cock took the opening. She could barely speak now: "Yes...OK. Thanks, thanks for this."

The phone moved away from her face; Cindy heard it hit the floor. The hand which had held the phone now grabbed onto one flat breast and began to pull on its flesh. Deep, pulsing thrusts were held deep inside her now. One finger on her clit, a second finger pushing into her wetness...

"FUCK! Oh, CUMMING! Oh, GOD! Fucking AMAZING!" It was happening quickly and wonderfully. He began to laugh tenderly and warmly as this orgasm overcame her, as he helped her arrive at this place. Her next place was already in his plan.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The hand which was in between her legs began to push deeper inside her cunt. Both thick fingers searched for and found the soft knob of her g-spot, and began to stroke it.

Cindy’s body was searching for an equilibrium, a safe spot in between orgasms, but his abilities were making that difficult. His cock felt wonderful, stroking quickly and sharply, buried in her ass deeper than it ever had been, his fingers opening her vault and finding her g-spot again and again...

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck…”, she began to chant, both as an expression of pleasure and as an unconscious mantra to hold off the overwhelming feelings all of this was creating for her. She was utterly out of control, and was still holding onto the wish to maintain a shred of that control, but it was floating away.

As that left, the next orgasm arrived. Its pleasure was shallow and wide at first, then moved into another level of new, indescribable ecstasy. Her body, her will, her mind- they were all surrendered to him now. This release allowed her orgasm to shoot into the stratosphere. She became unaware of what she was saying and what her body was doing; the entirety of her was experiencing this long, deep, wonderful orgsasm.

She was actually saying very little; her torso and organs were quivering; her body was flushing and sweating. He continued his taking of both of her holes, these actions which had brought her here. He varied his techniques very slightly in expert response to her changing reactions, but for the most part he just kept on with what was working, and kept on working.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many hours later, Lars put the key in to open the back door of the gym. As he walked in, he heard moans coming from the aerobics room. Walking in, he saw an amazing scene: The statuesque star on the gym was on her back, laying back on a mat. Lars had seen her new lover once or twice in public, but was not prepared for the sight of his body towering over the tall Cindy as they fucked, nor was he aware of the tremendous, sculpted shape his body was in.

They were kissing as Lars’ eyes arrived on them, then they released their lips so their moaning could resume. Cindy wrapped her legs around him in their missionary position; she had a smile on her face as she looked at him and said, “My ass is yours…I love it…when you fuck my ass…I love you…cum with me now.”

“Hey, you two.” This came out of Lars tentatively; it was difficult to interrupt this incredible sight. The tremendous dark man looked at Lars as he stood in the doorway. Cindy’s gaze moved to Lars more slowly; it appeared she was carried away with bliss and physical exhaustion.

“I need to open soon. I’ve been a good sport, but you’ve got to end this here.” The man pulled out of Cindy and moved to face Lars. He was on his knees; every angle of his body showed the man’s body to be as well-developed as anyone who came in his gym. Those were not the primary images which seared themselves into Lars’ eyes, though; it was the sight of the incredible penis he displayed. It was way longer, way thicker than any he had seen before. It was rock-hard and its length still curved slightly upward in full, excited arousal. Lars could see its shaft and head glisten with their fluids, and saw the frothy mix which formed a ring around the base of his cock. Cindy is taking all of that with her ass?, he thought to himself. It was shocking, confusing.

The man began to face him; for a brief moment, Lars flinched with the brief thought that he was rising to confront him. A smile came across the man’s face, though, and he said, “No problem, man. I’m just about finished with her.” He moved back over Cindy and slid his huge dick back in her again. She took it easily, and was soon back at her place of pleasure with him.

“I’ve got to take this now…you heard him…You’re ready?”, he asked. “Oh, yes,” she answered.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He began to make his strokes longer. Lars couldn’t believe how fully abandoned the lovers were to each other, and how astonishing their bodies were, together in this tableau. He watched as the man got off within three minutes and brought Cindy to climax with him, their shouts of pleasure bouncing off the soundproofed walls.

He was touched and affected, but still had a business to run. His voice still soft with his shock, Lars said, “OK, time to pack it up. Are you showering before you go?”

The man had pulled out and was moving for his clothing. His cock was only then softening a bit, but was still hanging long and thick. “No, guy, we’ll do that at her place.” He looked down at Cindy, and Lars’ eyes joined him; she was limp, rising much more slowly. Thick sperm ran out of her ass as she began to get up. “She looks like she’s going to need a bath anyway.”

Cindy looked at Lars; at this distance, she flashed a sheepish, shy smile. “Thanks…Lars,” she said. “Thanks for understanding.”

“I think I do,” he responded.

After the two pulled their comfortable clothing on, the man whisked Cindy into his arms and carried her out of the room and past Lars. Their frames barely made it out of the doorway; the man had to crouch slightly to get them through.

This was the last time Lars would see either of them. She moved on to one of her other residences. Having so thoroughly, completely taken her, there was little left of Cindy for him to take. His cock, his body, his desire itched for his next beautifully-bodied woman.