Big, gorgeous black man and petite, white Donna

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first, Denise had wrapped her upper leg around his hip as they fucked while on their side. Now she felt the need to draw her leg down and hold it tighter against her other thigh. A couple of times, she tried to move to push him out of her. The pain from his hugeness and the aggressive way he was driving his thick penis through her made Denise feel that this was on the edge of nonconsensual sex. A terrifying feeling hit her for a moment, as she realized that he was too strong, his cock too deep for her to extricate him. If he wanted to rip her apart, she was afraid that the dark man was going to do so.

He saw the look of fear on Denise's face. He also saw another thing: the sex rash on her face, neck and breastbones. He had seen it when she had taken him on top, and he had seen it on many other women. It was a sign that they were highly aroused, and that an explosive orgasm was rising from her. He worked his ninth inch inside her; he was bottoming out. She was sopping wet; she cried out from his banging on her cervix.

However, within another minute, she realized that he wasn't placing her on the edge of pain as he had, that he wasn't quite driving all of his huge cock through her. The evidence of her rash was not visible to her, but what that redness represented was becoming evident to her deep inside; her arousal rose.

At that moment, he rolled Denise over on her back and began to drive in his tenth inch. She was back at the edge of what she could take, but now she had even less control of this new man, someone she didn't really know all that well, someone who was more than double her weight and strength.

He began to fuck her with an unpredictable rhythm. Many times, his singular size required that he give his lovers a steady pace, so that they would build trust and comfort with him. Now, he gave Denise six quick, shallower thrusts, then he held two thrusts of maximium depth inside her for a few seconds as she shouted out "My God, what are you doing to me?", then ten slow long-dick strokes, then twenty rapid thrusts, deeper and deeper....

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This brief series of steady strokes had her suddenly on the edge; now, his skills were allowing Denise to take that tenth inch more easily. He brought their hips up higher; Denise was made dizzy with the sight of his beautiful cock with thick, long veins stroking her deeply and wide open, dizzy with the sick excitement and apprehension from seeing that he had two more inches ready to tear into her.

"Please, I'm ready to cum now....please make me cum, make me cum....you big motherfucker....you take your women apart, you're making me new....those little girls, they've got such big cunts for you now....no little Chinese man good for them now....Carling, her poor boyfriend, she's ruined for him....you'll have to go back and fuck them over and over....OHHHHH FUCK, I need to cum, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM BABY PLEASE....".

He was firmly in control; for the next ten minutes, he would tease her with a steady pace, sometimes shallower, sometimes deeper, sometimes slower, sometimes faster....when he felt Denise's body adjust and grab onto the pace, saw her face flush and become more intense as her time was almost there....he took the pace away, most frequently by driving his dick in her as deeply as possible and holding it there for five, ten seconds. Her walls were hungry, her clit and labia buzzed, her cervix trembled.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Throughout this, Denise's body remained tense, on the edge. Finally, her frustration with his ability to fully control her orgasm, her exhaustion with trying and failing to control his depth, caused her body to relax in temporary surrender; her legs fell open and back. He finally relented, giving Denise a steady pace, working himself deeper and deeper as he brought her there without the need for her body to work for it.

"Damn, baby, you're going to please please do me now, right?....You own me....you own this pussy....you own my cunt....take this cunt now....that's right, that's right....YOU OWN ME NOW, NOW, NOW!!....Fuck that...fuck that, fuck that....ooohhhhhh....ooohhhhhh....". As her body came, it renewed its efforts, its undulations. Denise held her voice, her moans at a lower volume, concentrating on the pure pleasure as her body bloomed around her wonderful black lover's penis. She wrapped her pale legs around him and pushed his ass into her with her hands, watched as he towered over her; she could see his cock stroking into her, continuing to provide its cruel pleasure, see his Adonis body work as he fucked, fucked her, FUCKED HER....

"That's right, that's right, that's my woman, keep cumming, keep cumming....". He spoke for the first time in several minutes as he kept the pace of his hips steady and deep, his tremendous, gorgeous ass flexing in support of his thrusts. He felt Denise's cervix move aside, her vagina tent and take in a little more of him, her walls gush out fluid. He waited until her minute-long cumming ended to begin his tossing. He also vocalized his orgasm intensely and quietly- "feel me put my shit inside you, feel me fill you up, put it in you deep....damn, Denise, you take my cum good and so sweet, such a sweet pussy...."- but she could feel the head of his cock pulse out its hot load. "Beautiful, so beautiful for me, baby, you own me now, you own this cunt....feel how you turned me out, turning me into yours, I get to take your spunk, your beautiful cum...."; they slowly rocked to a close, their bodies fully entwined, kissing deeply.

She fell back, exhausted from the effort, from the thoroughness of her crashing orgasm, the latest of her many orgasms with him that amazing first night. He was also sated, but was still turned on by the idea of providing pleasure to his beautiful, experienced lover. He went down on her, kissing and admiring her body on the way, feeling her firm thighs, full calves, pressing them open to his lips and tongue. holding her tight ass with one big hand. It took a while for her to get back up to the top of the cliff, but Denise was the latest to discover his mouth was magic. With one last, gentler cumming, she collapsed, and was quickly asleep.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He continued his tour of places around the country, around the world, where he would find more women to his taste. Junior colleges and college towns. Health clubs, country clubs. Exclusive hotels. Coffee shops. Summer arrived; women's bodies were revealed. Beaches, vacation spots.

A woman would catch his eye; he almost always found a way to make love with her, with little regard for the impossibility of the circumstances. A barely-legal teen would trail away from her family, her girlfriends, her boyfriend. A wife with her husband and children, her body having rebounded from her births, would sneak away. Their explanations for their disappearances were paltry, ill-thought-out. All they knew is that the most extraordinary man in the world had crossed their path, he picked them out, they took their opportunity, he was incredibly potent in all ways, they had their best sex ever; their lives were not the same anymore. Sometimes arrangements were made for their next lovemaking session; sometimes not. No matter, they knew now: they deserved more. Their bodies were the most beautiful of beautiful bodies.

Denise had a friend, Melita, who was engaged to be married. She was of Czech descent, in her late twenties, with fullness everywhere: a regal nose, full lips, large, beautiful breasts, hourglass shape, sexy legs. She carried herself with the air of a woman who knew she was ravishing.

A bachelorette party was scheduled for her. She spoke to her best friend, Sara, with apprehension about the party. Denise had take leadership in planning the party, and Melita had heard that Denise was planning on hiring a stripper. Along with drinking and drugs that would lower inhibitions, Melita thought that she might just reject the bachelorette plan entirely. After talking with Sara and others, Melita agreed that she would allow her friends to celebrate her next-to-last night of single life with her.

Friday night arrived. The party was at the ample home of one of her married friends. A dozen women were there to celebrate with Melita; half were married, half single. As the honoree had expected, there was much drinking at the party, and one of the women was providing ecstasy to the others. Melita still viewed this with distaste, and wondered about the other potential entertainments of the evening.

Sure enough, near 10 pm, dance music began to play on the karaoke, and Denise took the microphone. "This one's for you, Mel. Wait until you see this, the last man you'll see in your single life! Here he comes!"

Everyone prepared themselves for a professional dance routine from a Chippendales-style, buff dancer; their good-spirited hoots and hollers began. They began to silence themselves, however, when the extraordinary dark black man entered. His dancing was decent, but the sight of him was shocking to the women: nearly seven feet of pure, naturally muscular beauty from foot to toe.

He was naked except for a Speedo, and what was in questionable taste on a man with a more ordinary body was jaw-dropping on this specimen. He held a half-erection as his dance began, and the Speedo extended itself obscenely. Even at half mast, his prominent cock head was easily visible through the suit. Even the striations of his shaft were becoming visible through the tight material. As the brief dance continued, the women became more and more silent, as loosened inhibitions met life-changing sights. This was not going to be an ordinary strip show; this was simply too raw. They were all in the same place, preparing to jump off the same extraordinary cliff. Who might be the first woman to find out what was next?

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"What you got here for the hostess, big man?"

Amy got up and walked across the room of her house. She ran her hands over the huge black's stomach, pectorals and shoulders; "Wow", she said softly to him as she began to dance seductively with him. They moved their hips together; he bent his knees and she raised on her toes so that their groins were at the same height. They undulated in this way for the rest of the song; as the next one started, Amy pulled down her casual skirt, unbuttoned her blouse and kicked off her flats. Bra and panties were all that were left on her tight, tanned, smooth body.

They pressed themselves together even more sensuously in the dance; she swung her long, brunette hair back as they did. Halfway through this one, she rode his thigh for a moment and slipped back down it; her groin brushed hard against his cock through the Speedo on the way down. He heard Amy whimper with desire; he pressed her back onto his middle as his length began to edge throught the side of the suit. He could feel her labia run along his shaft as she slid back down him; her panties were soaked through.

"Oh, fuck, I've got to find out about this," she said in a low volume to him as he pulled her close again. "Okay, ladies, no one tells anything about this to anyone, right?" Amy looked around to her friends; the partygoers agreed, incredibly excited by the scene. Most of them had taken ecstacy, Amy included, and they were enraptured by the sensuality of that moment and the promise of the next ones.

Amy wrapped her hand around his shaft through the Speedo. That made his erection full, causing the suit to move aside. His cock was fuller and longer by far than any of the women had seen in their lives; attached to his amazing body, it was like an invention brought to life. Amy pointed his cock down slightly and ran it in between her legs for five or six strokes while continuing to stand in the dance; they looked amazing as their gorgeous, long bodies moved together. "Fuck, you feel good," she said to him closely. "You're a sexy thing, aren't you?", he replied.

They kissed deeply for ten seconds in the middle of the room. Amy's mouth was open and cool; his was preposterously full, and when he drove his huge tongue into her, she whimpered again and broke the dance. She whipped off her panties and bra, looked around to the others and said "No one talks, right?", and moved back to him.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He took off the skimpy bathing suit, leaving him naked in the middle of the room. His penis stood out fully erect. Amy reached for it, held it in her hands; her forearms were part of the graceful, worshipful action as she slowly moved her hands up and down his shaft.

"So this is what was in between my legs, huh?", Amy said to him. "Come feel this man, he feels even better than he looks," she said to her friends. Three others joined in at first; women were disrobing, inhibitions torn away by the occasion, by the drugs and drink, and most particularly by their amazing guest.

The new participants ran their hands over his body at first, exploring all his places. Amy was concentrating on his cock now, but the others began to join in on that as well. They also began to kiss and rub themselves against his body.

"My God, look at the way his cock curves up at the end! It's beautiful."

"I like the way his stomach feels. So in shape, flat, just a little ripped, like he's built to fuck for days."

"His skin tastes and smells really good."

"Yeah, kind of a slightly sweet, musky taste. All man."

"What about his ass? Come check out this high shelf. It's so firm and prominent. I like cupping my hands on them."

"His legs are gorgeous, then they taper up to his narrow hips and thin waist, and then his upper body just explodes outward. God, feel his lats, his shoulders."

"The head of his penis! It's so big, the hole at the tip is huge. Look, it's oozing cum. You must be excited by us, huh?"

He merely smiled in response, for now.

Two and three women at a time had their hands on his cock for a few minutes, as others continued to explore his body. He bent down to kiss others; soft moans began to outnumber words. Not all of them appeared as the top-of-the-shelf women he would normally pursue, but many were, and all of them were attractive. Certainly, they were attractive enough to carry out the night's plan.

Amy was the first to suck on him. "Your head, it's so wide and smooth and gorgeous. I wish I could get more of him in my mouth." She tried for another half-minute, others joining in by kissing and licking his shaft.

"All those beautiful long thick veins running all along..."

"Feel his big, big balls. Lord, I bet he pumps out a lot of cum."

"I need to find out." Amy stood up from her crouching position and pulled him by his cock towards the master bedroom; the others followed.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Luckily, the bedroom was nearby, and the bedframe was sturdy, the mattress wide. Amy jumped back on the bed and stretched her body out; he kissed her mouth, then brought his lips and tongue to one beautiful breast. A hand reached one long finger in between the lips of her vagina, then drew its fingertip onto her clitoris, wiggling it there; Amy sighed.

"Maybe some privacy, huh girls? We can give it to each other so we can have our fun in some privacy, right?" Amy's request found acceptance; the other women moved back to the larger room, seeing the beginning of the entanglement of their friend with the beautiful stud as they closed the door. "Don't take too long!", one of them shouted in good humor; the entire room burst out in laughter and agreement.

"This is the same bed where I fuck my husband, yet somehow I don't feel too bad. You're going to make it worth it, right? You're going to treat me well, fuck me good?"

"Better than anyone has before. Goddamn, you're beautiful. Lean, curvy, long, white, tanned, smooth. I'm liking making love to you."

"More than the others?"

"It might be."

The template for the evening's loving began with Amy. She rolled on the bed with him for a minute or two, putting her mouth on his huge prick briefly, then he went down on her. He took his usual mix of pleasure in the act and knowing the neccessity of opening up his women, getting them incredibly aroused, so that they would be able to take the largest cock they would ever see. Making them cum by his oral work fit both of these bills; he did so for all of the baker's dozen he explored that night.

"Oh my God, you're bringing me off already, already! Fuck me, open me, God you can stroke it....". Amy came beautifully on his cock within minutes. He pulled out of her, briefly licked her slit, then kissed her deeply.

"Aren't you going to fuck me some more?"

"I've got a roomful of women out there, and I've got to have something left for them. You might just use me up if you keep on working your beautiful body and sweet pussy on me. I'm definitely coming back to take you again, though."

"Good. I'm glad we're bookmarking this. You're the best man around, and I don't want to give up your cock."

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sara was one of the women that night who would have made his grade if he had met her in public. She was one of his prime types: 5' 3" and petite, but with plenty of womanhood visible; thin but full calves, her rock-hard, dark nipples betrayed Sara's desire. She took her time with him, lovingly caressing his huge prick with her hands and mouth, rubbing against it with her torso. "You've got a prize there," she said. "We'll have to be careful at first, but big cocks have always gotten me off really hard. Some lube would get you in me quicker; got some?"

"Yeah, but we won't start there." He laid Sara back, held her small, firm breast with his big palms, fingers extending onto her shoulders. He used those fingers to hold her shoulders back as he plunged his mouth into her slit. Her labia was very prominent, their lips thick. It was also easy to find her clit, and she began to moan and writhe about in ways familiar to him.

Quickly after she came on his tongue, he took the small bottle of lube and dropped a trail directly on her cunt from a couple of feet above, then a trail over the length of his shaft. When he moved to mount her in missionary, she said "No" and pushed him onto his back. His penis stood straight up, jutting out urgently. "Jesus Christ, look at that fucking cock of yours...."; Sara ran her hands over the length and girth of him, then sucked briefly on his head. "I taste that, I felt that. You need to shoot, huh? Have you cum with any of the others?"

"No, the plan was to save myself up for Melita, that she's the one who's getting married on Sunday, so she's the one to get my cum first after I've fucked all of you."

"Must drive you mad. Drives me mad....". Sara mounted him; she needed to hold herself above his body with the strength of her legs in order to get the beginning of his length into her. A dozen taps of his head on her opening finally brought her wetness onto his penis. "Oh my....oh my....the sides of your head against my lips....keep it there and let me stroke it before you fuck me....I am going to come all over your cock, all over your cock...."

There was no way he and Sara were able to hold to the practice of the night, which was that he brought off each woman once with his mouth and once with his cock, then it was on to the next woman. She dug herself into his body, crying out urgently "Yes, yes, yes.....oh fuck yes....oh ho oh yes..." as the two of them rode out her first set of multiple orgasms. The second set happened within another minute, and with them he began to work his pelvis into her. They looked each other in the eyes fiercely as she cried out, "You don't know, you don't know....yes, please fuck that....I want you to cum in me so bad....don't you want to cum in me right now?....I can make you cum....".

Even though Sara was in the middle of one of her orgasms, he pulled out of her and put a hard grip on his penis with his hands; she had almost brought him off with her body and words. "Damn, girl, you're too good, too good!" She moved to grab his cock back for herself, but he pushed her away. She kissed him, laughing; "Okay," she said. He kissed her back, still holding his cock, and laughed as well. "Now get out of here, get!"

It was nearly Melita's time; she was realizing that, despite her earlier reluctance to expose herself to this scene, she needed to find out what these other women were finding out. Sara staggered out into the main room, naked and looking ravished; a deep flush remained on her face and cleavage. As Denise entered the bedroom behind her, Melita asked Sara, "What was it like?"

Sara rolled her eyes back in her head, then looked at her friend Melita intensely. "No words," she finally said. Sara kept private her knowledge of what their huge, dark lover had planned for Melita.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When Melita entered the room, she saw the extraordinary man laid out on the big bed, his back against the headboard, legs laid open on the mattress, penis standing straight up, beautifully and grotesquely. He had not hurt any of the other women, and she too had enjoyed sex with big-cocked men in the past, so some of her apprehension was laid aside. Still, that penis, so so brutal, long and thick.

He began to pull on his prick with one hand as he saw her. "You are an absolutely beautiful woman. You deserve what I have for you. Take off your clothes, and come down here and lick my balls. Then you can suck on me, and we'll figure it out together from there."

Sure enough, her disrobing revealed a dream body; her clothes did not exaggerate her beauty. As she licked and sucked on his balls, Melita felt and tried to stroke up his shaft. It was not as smooth as she wished. "I can smell the sex from you and all those other women, and your penis is sticky."

"Lots of women cumming on my dick in here."

"I don't know if I like that."

"You will; it's OK. Enjoy me."

After a minute, he brought her to him, and they kissed and rubbed their beautiful bodies together. He worked his way down to her slit, first exploring her with his fingers, then his mouth, finally getting her into a lather by twisting their torsos together so that his cock rubbed against the entrance to her cunt; all this brought her around fully. Her vagina was a little bigger than many of the others, so he was able to begin taking her body from behind without having to use lube.

He stood on the floor with one foot and put the other on the mattress next to her, working his pelvis nastily. He cupped his big hands around her huge, round breasts; Melita's huge areoles and big nipples felt great in his palms. He could feel her getting ready to orgasm within a couple of minutes, and he was anxious to cum with her, so he began to drive his cock in her deeply. "Ouch, real big, please don't bottom out," she responded, but this worked out well, in that it slowed down her time, and digging in her deeply sped his time up.

Sure enough, they met in the middle. As he felt himself ready to shoot, he withdrew his cock just a bit so that she would more easily cum. It worked out perfectly. "That's huge, so huge....such a big cock you're making me cum with, making me cum....oh that's good for me....what a good, long O....".

He began his time as she finished hers. "Wow, what was that?....I can feel your cock cum....you're flooding my cunt with your cum....". "Yes I am, yes....you need to take all of my cum right now!....keep on taking it, that's right...". After he finished, he yanked his cock out of her, pushed her over on her back, spread her legs, ran half of his thick cock back into her, kissed her mouth for a good stretch, then said, "Again."

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He moved back to open the bedroom door before returning to mount Melita; the women edged through the doorway to watch. His torso and hips snaked delightfully as he began to fuck her again.

"Did he finally cum?", Denise asked knowingly.

"Oh shit, you're fucking me, you're fucking me so good, you're going to make me COME LIKE THAT," Melita told her big black lover as he long-dicked her with a quick pace. Finally he slowed and stopped his thrusts for a moment, holding himself in her half-way and rubbing on her clit with his finger.

"My God, that feels good....Yes, he did, he came in me, he filled me. I could feel his pulses of cum shooting deep. I can't believe this is happening."

"It felt great, she came right with me," he told the room of women. "She's going to make me cum after this one, too." He began to escalate his pace again; Melita grabbed around his thick forearms as he braced himself on the bed with his arms. Within two minutes, they were cumming together again, calling out as their bodies shook.

"That looks beautiful. You're beautiful lovers," Sara said as they finished. "Yes....she's lucky...."; the rest of the room agreed.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His promised third orgasm happened at the end of a longer ride, with Melita in reverse cowgirl position. It allowed her to control his depth better, it gave him the opportunity to grab her breasts with one hand and wiggle her clit with the other. It also gave the other women an open view of her impeccable body being fucked by the best, biggest cock imaginable, and an open view of her face as the orgasms washed over her, one after another.

He pulled out of her and grabbed his cock as he was about to cum this time; Melita grabbed onto his cock head and tried to put him back into her, but he wrapped his other arm around her torso and pulled her upwards, tossing thick streams of precious sperm into the air instead. The third toss saw Amy leap to the opportunity to stroke his cock with one hand, pull at his balls with the other, and run her mouth along the sensitive undeerneath of his shaft as he shouted, "OH FUUUUUUCK!!!".

Amy knew this would happen; Denise had leaked this plan to her. The privledge of stroking him as he came was demanded by Amy in exchange for allowing Melita to sleep with the man in her bed for the rest of the night. She took one more, unplanned privledge immediately, though, pointing his still-rigid prick so that she could mount in in a kind of standing cowgirl position.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He continued to hold Melita fast against his upper torso with one long arm as Amy faced the bride-to-be and took more and more of him with her body. The angle of entry would have been unsuitable if he were a normal man, but Amy was riding more than six inches of thick cock while just a couple of feet from Melita.

"It's not just that his cock is beautiful and huge, it's that he knows what to do with it, really knows....he's got all that body attached, too....did he put his big tongue on your clit like he did mine?....he's got enough for all of us, all of us, ooohhhhhh, ohhh shit....". Amy looked great from all angles as she kept her pelvis far forward to keep him inside her. "One more time....one more time on you, coming on you....coming now, NOW....". She moaned and writhed on him, pulling off him quickly as she finished.

"He's all lubed up for you again," Amy told Melita. "Here, I'll help you....". Sure enough, she delivered his cock to Melita with her hands, one holding his shaft, the other opening Melita's labia and guiding him into her. Amy's vaginal juices still covered his huge cock head, easing his reentry into the ravishing Czech; he drove his prick upwards into her to seak the deal. Melita was maddened by the scene, her pride wounded, but she was driven even crazier by the beautiful penis and gorgeous man taking her body yet again.

"OK, let's let them have their privacy now," Amy said. "My house rules, and I say the bachelorette gets him for herself now. Let's take this party elsewhere." It was difficult for them to honor this demand, but the women slowly left the room as their beautiful new lover continued to fuck Melita. "Don't stop, don't stop....", they heard Sunday's bride calling out as they left.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They slept together in the bed of Amy and her husband. He woke Melita at four in the morning, kissing and gently petting her body while in the spoon position with her; his penis pressed up against her ass and thighs as he roused her. "I'm awake; it wasn't a dream," she thought to herself. She turned her head towards him, and his mouth gently covered and explored hers.

After a minute, Melita rolled over and wrapped her arms around his neck while continuing their delightful kissing, then reached down to paw his body. He liked the way she came around; her lips were full, thick and extended themselves to take his mouth in. She felt his huge, hard cock pressed between them; she thought of all the women whose fluid covered his body now. But he chose to be here alone with her now; she felt his excitement for her. Melita was accustomed to getting what she wanted; she had gained her upper-class fiance' and other lovers with her beauty and wit, and she was now gaining the attention of the best lover imaginable.

"Are you ever not hard?"

"I'm not always with a beautiful woman; there's those moments."

"You like making love with me more, though."

"You are tasty as hell." They made their moves; soon they were entwined again. He paid attention to what brought her the quickest, deepest pleasure, pressing his body atop hers and giving Melita his best ride. Her last orgasm came with his; "Fuck, Melita, that's beautiful....Damn, you feel sweet around me....yeah, keep cumming with me, woman....so, so GOOD!". She felt tremendous pride and satisfaction from their mutual pleasure. She would win out, somehow.

They drifted off again. He woke to Melita sucking on his cock as deeply as she could in the early morning light; she opened her throat to take him in. She mounted him; he held his thrusting so that she was free to take his body at her own pace; it was soon happening for her again. "You can make love forever....how am I ever going to stop loving you?....Look at your body, all that wonderful penis in me, in me, taking me....I'm cumming again, it's wonderful, oooohohoohohhoh FUCK ME!....".

It was the morning before Melita's marriage day. Next, the huge black lover she had known for less than a half-day rolled her over on her back, ran his mouth up her slit and down to her ass, and rolled lube over the shaft of his prick and onto her anus. "I don't let Paul do this....be careful, slow....I can't believe this is happening, be slow, please." He did take his time, allowing Melita to accomidate his head inside her before moving in deeper. He put fingers on her slit and clit while holding his other hand underneath her ass, elevating it to improve their angle of entry.

"You know how to do this....you know so much....oh, so amazing, you're amazing, we're amazing....are you going to make me cum like this?....I think you are, oh fucking God, my ass is going to cum on your big cock, it's going to cum, cuuuuummm....OH! OH FUCK FUCK!!". Each of her orgasms allowed him to take her ass with another inch of thick prick. By the time his cock began to shake his sperm inside her, she was taking more than half of his twelve inches; he remained gentle all the way to the end. By the time he finished, her ass was tight and hot around his head and shaft. After tossing in her ass, he gave her a few more thrusts, bringing her off yet again, before slowly pulling out and rolling over onto his back.

Melita kissed him, then moved her mouth down his body, finally holding his slightly softening prick with her hands, kissing and sucking on his cock head. "You took my ass so goood," she said. "I love you."

"Am I invited to the wedding?"

"I know, I can't believe this. I've got to be at the rehearsal this afternoon. Won't you be jealous tomorrow?"

"No, I'm used to this. I'll be there as Denise's date."

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He and Denise had a terrific fuck before they left for the wedding. They turned heads as they entered the chapel, looking extraordinary together. People buzzed with talk, wondering who he was, particularly Paul's family and friends.

Soon after the photographer was done with the wedding party, Sara's bridesmaid dress was off, and she was enjoying him in a back room of the church. "OH FUCK, YOUR COCK FEELS GREAT! I LIKE CUMMING WITH YOU!," she shouted out as she finally had the opportunity to experience his tossing. "I knew it, I knew you would be great for me," Sara sighed as she cradled his big body to rest inside her.

Soon after the traditional dance with the parents, he had Melita on her back, wedding dress hiked up, panties pushed aside. She was extremely wet as he drove into her; they rolled through a quick fuck which brought her off and left the bride's cunt overflowing with her lover's spunk.

"Paul's going to see that all my parts are red and swollen," she said. "I don't know how to deal with this."

"Just tell him the wedding left your exhausted. You'll have a long honeymoon."

"I mean, look, they're really swollen. We fucked so much!"

"You'll think of something."

"Will you miss me?"

"I'm liking what we're doing. I'll like seeing you when you get back."

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Each of the other women from the bachelorette party recieved their new lover during Melita's honeymoon; they each finally had the chance to experience a full, intimate session of intercourse with this new, tremendous man in town. Amy remained a favorite; they took each other three times the night they met at his hotel room, and twice more in the morning.

Two of the other married women had him at their homes. Kelly was a tight-bodied blonde with a conservative look. Her husband walked in on them as they were reaching orgasm together for the first time. "Oh wow, I like it when you fuck me like that....Oh, keep cumming, please keep cumming inside me....you're filling me, I LIKE IT....". He was nonplussed when Kelly's husband confronted them. "She deserves my love, and she got it. Beautiful little box," he said, kissing Kelly before slowly assembling himself to leave the scene, his amazing dark body and still-hard, cum-covered prick visible as he pulled his clothes on, leaving Kelly to deal with the aftermath.

He took Kelly again two days later, just before Melita's return.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He stayed in town for Melita's return from her honeymoon and their affair resumed, with a twist. He saw to it that Sara usually joined them; these sessions usually took place in Melita's bed. Occasionally the two friends would join him in bed together, one straddling his mouth and the other his cock as he lay on his back, but most often he took one while the other watched.

All of it was exquisitely satisfying and beautiful, but it became impossible not to notice that Sara's sex with him was slightly more extraordinary. She was able to move through her multiple orgasms more easily, and their huge black lover came quicker with Sara. This moved against Melita's expectations that she would be able to conquer him and make him hers; she began to demand that he finish these threesomes by fucking her alone. He fulfilled the Czech's requests, but often did so by roughly taking Melita's ass in front of her best friend, keeping the ratio of pleasure and pain on a fine edge.

The last time the three were together, he opened Melita's anus with his cock quickly and drew himself through her for twenty minutes. "I need you to cum, I need you to cum....please cum now....Fuck you're so huge in my ass....Oh God you're stretching out my ass....my ass is big now, it's open, I can't believe this....Are you cumming?".

Sara watched her beautiful friend moan and wince, her elbows and knees on the matress, as the dark, towering man raised his torso up and rocked his pelvis lasciviously and steadily, steadily, minute after minute.

"Wow, he's got almost all of his cock in you now," Sara told her friend. Witnessing this, she reflected on the fact that she hadn't been able to take his massive prick in her ass yet.

Soon, he began to exclaim through the long lead-up to his time. "Your...ass...is...taking...my...cum....", he moaned out as he began long-dicking Melita through his orgasm; Melita screamed out as his cock drove away. As he finished, he held his cock in her as deeply as her ass allowed, sperm squirting out along the rim of her ass and the base of his penis: "OOOOOHHHHHHHHWWWWWWW, OH GOD OH FUCK OWWWWW...". He rolled them on their sides, caressing her breasts, her hips, her legs, then stroking her clit, the back of her neck, kissing her softly as his massive cock held its place deep in Melita's ass. He drew her face back to his; they kissed gently.

After a few minutes of this, he drew his cock out of her quickly; a slight sucking sound was heard as the cavern he had carved in Melita's ass closed.

"Time for a shower, I think." He rose from the bed, his cock at half-mast. "That's a good idea. Let's get each other soaped up," Sara responded. Melita remained on her side, exhausted and unable to rise.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sara had recently ended a relationship, and was free to invite her huge man on a trip to Mexico. She had arranged for them to stay in a cabana on an isolated, white beach on the west coast. She packed plenty of ecstasy for the trip, he brought bottles of lube.

They took a small charter to an airport near the coast; the two petted and kissed each other on the flight, their excitement growing as they approached their destination. They could not wait through a cab ride; the two moved to the women's restroom of the sleepy airport and fucked quickly and passionately. He leaked out of her and into her shorts as the cab drove them to the beach; a small stain was left on the cab seat.

Sara had used ecstasy many times in the past; she had found that it acted as a mild amphetamine and increased the fascination, the sensuality of touch. As the two of them had the most beautiful of bodies and loved the smells of each other, this worked exquisitely well during their ten days on the coast; their energy and interest in touching and exploring each other was boundless.

Another effect Sara had previously experienced with ecstasy was that it made orgasm more difficult to reach, as the pleasures of sex and sensuality were diffused and spread throughout the entire body, particularly the skin. It usually made it harder to have those pleasures drawn into the very specific, concentrated expressions of orgasm. However, those previous experiences had taken place with other men; even the best of those men, the most skilled, the most hung, were not this man. This towering, ideally built, singularly potent, exotic man, this man who cared for her and their lovemaking so much that he was willing to get off his merry-go-round of women and leave with her, just her. As for him, the excitement he gained from beautiful women and his body's incredible ability to spread his seed remained; he also took the ecstasy less than Sara during their trip.

It was the best of both worlds; the opportunity, the fascination, the energy necessary to take fourteen to sixteen hours a day exploring and fucking each other, the drug fueling and elevating their passion, and the wonderful fit of each other's organs and bodies, making orgasms possible throughout the days and nights.

He was able to open Sara's ass on the first day; patiently, they worked through the strain of her tight anus taking in his massive cock. Day after day, she took more and more, and they came and came. Their communications became more wordless as the days and nights moved along; even their moans and screams of pleasure became more muted, while their pleasures increased.

They stared deeply into each other as they explored and screwed each other; their pupils dilated as their connections deepened. They felt each other's organs and bodies shake in pleasure as they brought each other to orgasm; few words were necessary. Quickly after their cummings, they immediately sensed the excitement, the promise of their next pleasure, their next orgasm; their bodies kept writhing together.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They often left the cabana to make love on the white sands of the wide beach. At first they did this only at night, the light of the moon placing an additional glow on the beautiful scene, but as very few people were seen on the isolated beach, they began to go out during the days as well. Very occasionally, a stray fisherman or beachcomber came around, but they could be seen at a distance, and the lovers would make it back inside.

Sara's white skin moved over the days to a golden brown. Her prominent labia and clitoral lips were made even thicker by dozens of lovemaking sessions during the trip, her vault was deepened and widened, and her anus was opened and loosened. These were striking sights to see on a woman with a relatively small, thin body. As much as any woman before or since, her body was changed by her affair with her towering black lover.

She already had a strong preference for well-hung men, but now he was making her unsuitable for any men but the best-hung. Sara's love life after this trip saw her scoring with the cream of men, just as he scooped up the cream of women. Their future pursuits would not include each other, however, as they made such a thorough feast of each other during this trip that their appetites and memories for each other were filled.

Their last lovemaking was back at Sara's bed in the States, the first and only time she had him at her place. She lay on her back, knees up near her shoulders, as he mounted her and ran his massive cock into her over and over again. He came twice in her cunt without stopping his stroking, and then Sara gave her ass to him in the same position. Her anus quivered and came over his cock, pulsing with pleasure as he slowly worked his way to a third thick toss inside of this amazing woman; her hands caressed his sides and ass as he buried his cum inside her. They kissed, she sucked on his softening penis after he pulled it out of her, he licked and kissed her cunt and ass, and they were done with each other.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lyanne had remained the publicist for the USA women's gymnastics team. She had seen the tremendous man take over a decade's worth of international beauties. With the beautiful, tight body of the former gymnast she was, Lyanne had also fallen into a long affair with him. They met soon after she had had her second daughter. Now, the oldest, Samantha, was a national-level gymnast herself; she was also approaching legal age.

"Oh, Jesus, you're so good tonight, so good....I love being your lover....so huge, such a man....". Lyanne and her man were at the Texas camp of the national coach, using one of the unoccupied living quarters for their tryst. Their fucking had been going on for an hour; now, he was taking her from behind, her anus fully dilated around his cock. He reached two fingers into her cunt and worked them; his other index finger found her clit and stroked it back and forth, round and round....

"OH GOD OHHHHHHH.....OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD....". After making Lyanne cum for a full minute, he caressed her to a soft landing. Their thrusting slowed and stopped; he remained full and excited inside her.

"Samantha's coming to the camp, right?"

"Yes, she finally made it. I'm so proud of her."

"I want her."

"I thought this day was coming. She's your type, I know."

"She's been built sturdy for a while, and now her face is growing into real beauty."

"The boys from her school have been trying to ask her out. I don't know that that's her focus. There's one she's talked about. She may let him take her to the prom."

"I'll just take her, period."

"You're going to be gentle with that huge cock of yours, right?"

"She and I are going to be with each other for a while. Hurting her wouldn't make sense. You know what I can do, even for girls who are brand new."

"You're right. It's just different when it's my daughter." Hearing herself say this out loud created a sudden rush of fear and prideful excitement in Lyanne. She had seen these other girls, other women in her lover's life as companions in love, not competitors. Now, she realized that what had been spoken about earlier was true: Samantha was very much her man's type. He was a beautiful, wonderful lover; they were going to make each other very happy. Would she be transcended by Samantha?