Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Another question for the guys: what's the largest group of guys that you were ever in a large group with, either in your underwear or naked, besides working out at the health club? What was the circumstance?

me? Probably hanging out on my college dormitory floor, during a 10 pm hall meeting where everyone showed up wearing just their boxers.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Six guys and two women, skinnydipping after a friends wedding, out of a group of 35-40, in a mountain stream. This was in the early 70's.

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never a huge group, but frequently showered with 5-6 guys in college. I spent my four years of college (1992-96) living in a residence hall built in the early 1900s that only had open communal showers. That experience pretty much cured me of all insecurities I had about the appearance of my body and being naked around other men.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me that would be going skinny dipping. The biggest group of people I skinny dipped with was 5 guys and 3 girls.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so this may count or not. When i lived in london my boyf and i visited a local bathhouse called Chariots in liverpool street, many of you may know it. while there we bumped into a hot couple who invited us back to their place for sum fun they sed sum other guys might turn up. We went back to their place, which was an amazin apartment on the thames and chilled for a while eventually leaving after a few hours. afterwards they mentioned that next week a load of guys were cumin over for a party(not sexual ,or so we thought) we took the invite and turned up a week later. there were about 20 or 30 really hot guys there just partying a few were getting kinda horny and after a few illeagle substances were consumed (not by us we drink to get high!!!!) everyone was pretty much naked and having a VERY GOOD TIME. so in short my answer would be maybe 30 guys in various states of undress. that was a hell of a party

mileshye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This may seem unbelievable, but I swear it's the truth. A few years ago I was at a faerie gathering. One night there was a circle jerk, and at least 100 guys were all gathered in the room naked. What a sight to behold!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what's the largest group of guys that you were ever in a large group with, either in your underwear or naked, besides working out at the health club?

Other than bootcamp barracks (where every guy was either naked, in his skivvies, or transitioning between the two...

Skinnydipping with a group of highschool friends in a concrete company pond. We'd known each other since elementary school. There were 10 to 12 of us (not including boy- and girlfriends) who'd get together in various groups on hot summer nights, strip naked, and swim and joke for a few hours. Then we'd sit around naked on the piers and flash up a few doobies, then go swimming some more. It was enough out in the country (then) that we never saw anybody other than our little group.