Big Gun Exposed...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Smallprivate, May 10, 2011.

1. Smallprivate

Smallprivate Member

Any big guns ever regret or hesitate in exposing it in front of smaller guys?

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    No and why?

3. rainbowknight

rainbowknight New Member

Albums:
    Penis envy is one thing.

When I was in Basic Training, my instructor was a very masculine red head male. He had it out for me and I did not know why. He came into the shower one day because we were reenacting a scene from a movie and singing. He saw me naked and his mouth just dropped and he froze. From that day forward he treated me different.

Having a big penis presents problems sometimes. It especially presents problems if your superior/boss knows that you have a bigger dick than him. It is funny because one of the problems that is present in the military with gays is gay guys turning out straight guys. It is not pervasive but I have had a few gay friends with big dicks that have destroyed some marriages.

Even though these things are "not my problem" keeping it secret and safe lessens the drama. Everyone already knows that you have a big dick because you cannot hide your hang every day and always.

4. D_Gallalye Goodlolly

i think u have to take the bad ad the good and try mayb packing it in a less revealing way , even though you may have to compromise your comfort....at least to avoid negativity from jealous superiors.

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

Are you kidding me?? Are you telling me that your boss/superior/sergeant(or whatever) was so intimidated by the size of your huge dingle-dangle that it caused you problems and/or preferred treatment thereafter?! Wow. We should all be so lucky. And those same majestic members are often instrumental--pardon the pun--in "turning out" straight guys and destroying their marriages?? Where do you get this stuff?!

I'm gay and I call total bullshit. No honestly straight man I've ever known was that fucked up or stupid.

6. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol. Go on!

7. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

This is surely what the military doesn't want told (as in "Don't Tell"). As I've written before, who can resist a big cock???

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

stfu, ST. You know how I get some times when peeps seem to go after my brothas. :biggrin1:

9. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    This winter I've been going to a new gym. Very relaxed, very friendly, all ages but also a lot of very fit young guys as the city has a university dpt for athletics.

There's this one guy who's amazing. Mid 20's, always bare-assed in the dressing room, never covers when walking about, loves to flaunt. His is the thickest flaccid pole I've ever seen. Good meaty nuts, too, that lift the dick in its flaccid state. About 5,5 in length, uncut, could be amazing when erect. He always has a smile on his face, and he never never covers... :smile::smile::smile:

10. Smallprivate

Smallprivate Member

when a bigger guy strips down, i would think he feels a little empowered, a boost when walking around guys smaller than him...so vice versa I'm sure there are smaller guys at times that feel the reverse effect. So standing around a bigger guy, can sometimes feel a little awkward. Just wondered if some guys pick up on this...or possibly it never crosses the mind.

11. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    Over the years, been plenty of guys in the locker room... swagger, big dicks and nuts swinging... they like to flaunt and hang the towel around their neck and walk up and talk all the time... yeah....always the extra big guys...

12. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i personally do pause for a sec, especially if the smaller guy has got the swagger of a big guy, i dont wanna burst their bubbles, some though i feel i have to when they act like their shit dont stink, the look on their face is classic ;)

13. monel

Gold Member

I was only ever intimidated one by a big dick. But then this particular dick could do one handed push-ups, bench press 350lbs and knew karate. Scary!

An awful lot of BS on this thread. Just thought I'd add my fairy tale.

#13 monel, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
  14. houtx48

Gold Member

I thought guns were arms not dick.

15. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    My best friend always said he had a big dick...I assumed he did to. We changed one time together and we were hard. I was huge next to him and he was kind below avg. It didn't mean anything to me and I complimented him even to make him feel powerful. We drifted and I think the reason was he didn't like me being bigger. He wouldn't admit it and he would readily tell me that he thought I was just huge and all was cool. But I have always had this feeling it bothered him. I miss him

16. f0zzie05

f0zzie05 New Member

It's just funny the way things change when the "pecker" order is established. It really shouldn't mean anything, but if a person is self conscious about their size most of the time they will try n find ways to dominate the male with bigger genitalia :-/

17. D_Poppy_Cocque

D_Poppy_Cocque New Member

Right on Nick8, right on! I have had a couple of guys loose their hardons when they UNEXPECTEDLY saw that I was bigger than they were AFTER they talked a lot of smak.... but to actually have a relationship change between two men or have ruined marriages cuz a dick wuz SOOOOO big.... pleeze.... glad you set the record straight on this one.... :wink:

18. WillyLong

WillyLong Active Member

Nope. I think no matter your sexual orientation, guys admire other guys with nice looking cocks.

19. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I admit I enjoy showing off my big dick & big balls to other men, but it's not deliberately to make other men feel bad about themselves. For me, it's something positive and fun. I guess it can have the effect of humiliating another guy if he takes it all too seriously, though.I'm pretty good about avoiding any outrageous display that is not appropriate for the circumstances. I guess I could mend my ways, but truthfully, I really don't want to. From my experience, most well hung men are very proud of what they've got and swing it around when the situation allows.

20. drabman

drabman Member

Spot on. I don't mean to offend anyone and I detest homophobia with a passion, but I have as much interest in sex with another man as I would with a chair or something. If the most aesthetically attractive guy in the world, with the biggest dick imaginable, paraded around in front of me naked and offered it up on a plate, my reaction would be the same as that of a gay man if Jessica Alba did the same thing to him - i.e to politely decline and make a very sharp exit.

#20 drabman, May 17, 2011
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted