big guy + small girl = problems!

envy: I'm saying i'm the biggest around, but as with most people here, I'm big. Problem is, my wife is quite petite, and so she's very tight. We use plenty of lube, but she still gets sore very quickly and I have to be very gentle to start with, and she gradually streches to accomodate, but even this can be painful for her. I want to make her as comfortable as possible as the pain is putting her off big-time! Anyone got any techniques or ideas i can use? shes not big on foreplay, just to make things even harder!

brad2002: Gee. Sex with you is painful and she doesn't like foreplay. Certainly she must know that foreplay will make things more enjoyable when you stick it in her. I wonder what's up with that. Maybe she just doesn't like sex. Maybe you should cool it off as far as sex goes for a while. Concentrate on hugging and kissing, cuddling, etc. Then work up to foreplay. Let her let you know when it is time.

I hate to ask the question, but how is your marriage? If things are going well in the marriage and she is feeling loved, respected and valued, she will want to be intimate with you and will want to do whatever is necessary to make sex meaningful for both of you. she may never truly be able to handle you comfortably, but as a couple you should still be able to have awesome sex.

envy: the marrage is great, we're very close, seriously thats not a problem. I think i was a bit mis-leading before.

Its not that she doesnt want ANY foreplay, she just doesnt like lots saying that 'its no substitue for the real thing'. She says she gets off on the 'full' feeling, which is difficult to do with foreplay! Once we get going its great, its the first few minutes of 'getting it in' that cause problems!

queenie: I understand where your wife is coming from as what I enjoy the most is that full feeling; however, i also realize that if I rush to what feels best, then it will be uncomfortable/ borderline painful until I adjust. That is not the fault of my lover, but my wanting to speed things along. When my lover insists on taking some more time, I go crazy and it is better. Some of us have problems delaying our gratification I guess.

My suggestion : insist on foreplay over her protests....

envy: well i dont know about that! if shes protesting she's not going to enjoy it! I guess i just need to convince her that it'll be better if shes more turned on.

Queenie, its good to know someone else feels like she does, I dont think its that common and its pretty difficult to shift all your learned techniques over to suit someone who likes the whole 'pressure' thing. Got any ideas on good stuff to try?

yimmyyim: i have the same problem with my girlfriend...i am too big for her and she says it just really hurts...actually to the point that she does not want to have sex...i am trying to do anything i can to make it better for her...but she says its just too much.

malito: You guys need to take lessons from a welder. You have to get the puddle real hot before you put the rod in.

lilAmy: i have the same problem with my man, im about 5 feet tall, maybe a little less and my vagina is so small and tight, i think i was made to be satisfied by a shrimpy guy, id be lucky if that's the size of guy i was in love with, but i had the luck to come upon a big boy, he's about 11 inches long and really thick, so naturally i have problems with it. But im lucky that he knows just how to make me amazingly wet so it all kinda works out in the end.

try some new things, try to get her really turned on. ;D

Alligator_Jack: i can after a lot of work, not far of course

Guyincognito: hmmm..

Hard to say.. I'm 9.5" and my ex was a petite 4'10" and was tight.. For some reason it worked out fine.. we just had to take it slow at the start and didn't put it in all the way (ever!)

Dave

black40: I might have smothing that will help. Have your girl go to the doctor and have her vigina and if need to her cervix dialated. It usually takes about 3 times and you can in all the way and she will love you for ever.

My girl had it done and what a difference it make, she had no pain, she likes to fill my dick pounding nest to her heart and I love the fill of it.

I'm only about 40cm hard and after she had this done I was able to use all my dick all the way in and when its passes through the cervix-into the uterus it is a real snug tight feeling for me and really gets me going. My girl says she no longer has any pain and she cums at least 5 to 6 times before I do. And now her favoret position is she loves to sit on my cock and she can handle it all. Although her dr. said in some women they stitch the cervix open which doesn't hurt anything. Because she can still have kids, when she got preg. the doctor went and stitched it shut untail she went into labor. At that time they stitched it open again. For me it was a long 9 mtns.

bl-40

black40: it can be a big pain in the ass or in most cases the lovemaking process

thick_1: All i know is that I am about 6feet tall and my wife is 5'2'' tall. She can take me like there is no tomarrow. Infact we have been married for 17 years and I have had the please of poking her since she was 15 years old. Even then she swalled my penis. Now I am not very long about 7'' when totally excited, but I am about 7 and a half inches wide. The only time it becomes a problem is during anal sex. Then its a big problem, but she really likes it.

kilted_tiger: It's always been a problem for me. I'm not only large (11x6.5) but I'm particularly attracted to smaller women, despite being 6'2, and usually seek them out.

Size has almost invariably been a problem for girlfriends over the years but I have now found the one for keeps. We've been together now for more than two years, and are as compatible in all ways as anyone could wish for.

As an extra bonus, although she is only 4'5", she can easily take me the whole way and we have the most incredible sex.

I'm 38 now and it's taken me this long to find my perfect partner, so hang on in there guys, there's someone out there for you, make no mistake.

KT

Curtis: Let me get this straight...

She's 4' 5" tall, and you can get eleven inches of penis into her.

By my calculations, that puts the tip of your dick somewhere in the vicinity of her pituitary gland.

Curtis