Big guys, are u turned off if/when a date asks u how big u are?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thickpex, Oct 19, 2010.

1. thickpex

thickpex Member

Albums:
    One of my buddies had a blind date the other night, and he had spoken to her on the phone a few times prior to meeting her, so the topic of sex had come up during the conversations. One time I happened to be present when suddenly he said, "I dunno, lemme get a tape measure..." I knew exactly what he was gonna do and was insulted FOR HIM. To his credit, he refused to measure it hard (he's never measure it before --- WISE man, and I warned him never to do it!) so she really had no idea, but they met anyway.

If any potential date ever brought that up, especially prior to meeting her in person, I would be short & sweet, saying something like, "8" x 6" but YOU'LL never see it, b!" I would feel like nothing but a piece of meat the entire course of the date -- NO THANKS.

Anyway, for the large guys who have had this question asked of them, what was ur honest inner reaction, and how did you respond outwardly to person (male or female) asking?

2. closetbi

closetbi New Member

I responded but it totally ruined everything...probably because he immediately proceeded to tell me he'd bottom.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

when I was single many, many yrs ago, I was asked this just once, and I responded that God had blessed me. that answer wasn't good enuf. so I responded, by stating, "i am taller and overall bigger than the average person."( which I am) with that she figured that I wasn't going to tell her.

i had a few gals circumvent the verbal route, and just grab of feel. the best one was a married gal I know. her husband had cheated on her and she was hurt, tried to get over it, but after a few yrs of trying could not, so she was "shopping" for somebody, a nice cock, to cheat on him. we had known each other before all of this went down. she would get very friendly after a few drinks, and hugs were very common. one nite, at a party she sat on my lap. I had loose cargo shorts on, and was commando. while her husband sat across the patio, she sat on my lap and with the pinky on her left hand, (hidden from hubby's site) she checked my girth. she ran over the top from side to side several times, the whole time looking at me and never missing a beat in the conversation, but her eyes got bigger. then she excused herself, and later, on our last hug of the nite, she whispered, 'you're thick, I need you." never got her alone, but I get a big smile, twinkle in the eye, and the last time we hugged, she whispered, "I know something about you" and laughed.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Well, I'd be extremely insulted if a man asked me if my vagina was loose or tight, so I can easily see why a man would be insulted over being asked to measure or tell her how big it is! :redface:

5. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    If I had high expectations of a date and it turned out to be just for lust then yeah I'd be dissapointed but otherwise no. Kind of hard to have those kind of expectations on a first date.

6. saturnine

saturnine New Member

Albums:
    I can only speak from the perspective of a gay guy, but my experience is that gay men ask each other this question all the time. I've been asked by dates/hookups many times, and I've never felt insulted in the least. In fact, I kind of like the look a lot of guys get on their face when I answer.

7. B_18teenwilly

B_18teenwilly New Member

I like t go with the line "well if you wanna know you know where it is" n just grin......
    That usually shuts em up or if they're fun n flirty you end up having some fun with it :)

8. TheBoomHound

TheBoomHound New Member

Not sure what difference it makes, although the vagina is the equivalent of the penis the boobs tend to be more along the line that is discussed and I dont know a guy that hasnt asked the question.. Are those real OR how big are those?

I never had a problem with the size question and actually found it to be pretty erotic for both of us in anticipation as to whether I as Pinnochio or Penischio...

9. blutrane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Honestly, if anyone asked me, I'd just tell them that the only way to know for sure is to find out for yourself. Everyone has their own frame of reference. It's not really a turn on or a turn off to be asked, although I guess it depends on the attitude of the questioner.

10. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Hell no, turned on. Why would I be offended?

When a girl and her friend asked me, I said, "beyond 7"
    They laughed. I didn't know it was a condom brand, so they explained it to me.
    The first one later pushed me on my bed with her tit sticking out of her blouse. But I stopped her because the other one became my girlfriend a couple weeks later.

That's a love story LPSG can appreciate. LoL!

11. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What a bunch of sensitive people. Maybe.

12. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

I agree that it is a turn on, a women who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask.

13. elitewolverine

elitewolverine New Member

Albums:
    I usually just tell them, big enough, or never had complaints.

But if she is ultra flirty and i kinda knew that she was a first date fuck, then i would answer abit more direct like "well only one way to find out" kinda remark

14. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i'm not turned on,when i'm asked that question it's because the woman who's asking thinks i'm stuffing my pants,or playing some kind of a joke.
    i'm upfront about my size when asked.i've been answering this question from men and women since i was 12 years old.

15. jasonhu

jasonhu Member

i never answer that question, especially being a black male - get it all the time. i'm a nice guy so i'd hope a girl gives me the same respect i show to her.

i dont ask her questions about her private parts.

16. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I have to say honestly this never came up. I tended to be more turned off by discussion of my size once we were dating during what should have been polite conversation.

17. canihavu

canihavu New Member

Lol. I have never been asked this. Most chicks I have been with would cop a feel for themselves. :cool:

18. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

It does not bother me when a woman ask's how big I am, in fact it is kinda a turn on. It is not a turn on when a woman asks's if I am big, because it makes me feel like they are looking for a slab of meat and I am very far from being compared to a slab of anything.

19. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

i dont personally know a guy that'd ask either of those questions

20. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

if a girl asked me this id probably try and bang her but i wouldnt ever date her. so turn on i guess?

Draft saved Draft deleted