Big Guys:Ever used the Reality Condom?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those men with larger penises and those perhaps allergic to latex have you ever used the Reality Condom? I stumbled on a site that recommends gay men use it for anal double penetration.

Which got me to thinking . . . if it can hold two average cocks it could certainly hold one larger one. :biggrin1:

Alternatives to latex

Female condom AKA the Reality condom
For vaginal sex: Made of polyurethane, not latex, the female condom fits inside the vagina like a diaphragm and also covers the vulva. The man doesn't have to stay hard for the entire time it's being used, which can be an asset. It is not as effective as the male condom, but provides some control for a female partner over preventing pregnancy and STDs.

For anal sex: Some men are using the Reality female condom for anal sex, mostly because of previous problems with male condoms and their partners' preference for the Reality ones. More research is needed to determine the effectiveness of the Reality condom for anal sex.

Double Penetration
It may seem like a lot to take, but there are those enterprising power-bottoms out there who can take a double dickin' and keep on tickin'. Whether it's two dildos, a cock/dildo combo, or two hot tops pounding away at the same hot hole, this is the kind of situation where two's company and three is definitely not a crowd. But remember to be nice to your bottom - use lots of lube! And this puts a bit of a spin on being safe: just like you shouldn't wear two condoms at the same time (it may seem like you're being extra safe, but actually the friction from two condoms rubbing together can cause them to break) having two condom-covered cocks rubbing against each other while they fuck the same ass can cause the latex and/or polyurethane to degrade in quality. Thankfully, there is a way around this little technicality - use only one condom: the Reality condom, which can be used effectively for anal sex. The bottom dude can slide one in and his two tops will be safely inside the barrier, dicks rubbing together, so everyone can fuck away without having to worry about breakage. And again, use lots of lube!!!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a man, obviously, but have thought about purchasing these in case the guy I'm with really doesn't like to use condoms (I've had an experience in the recent past with this, and he's not an asshole, just a guy who has trouble with condoms...)

They're really expensive, though! :eek:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have used those before with my girlfriend. They will accommodate large dicks easily, but they are very thick. (read: can't feel a blooming thing!!)

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once had a bottom who suggested I use one because of my girth. It reminded me of fucking a Hefty trash bag. The thing sticking out of him was somewhat of a turn-off. Plus, I was always afraid that it was going to end up getting pushed inside him.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have played with a guy who wanted to try it. I was different at first, but did have some benefits, namely (1) being able to pull out and have immediate oral without the taste of latex or needing a wet towel to wipe off with and (2) not worrying about it breaking, which can be a concern when both guys are hung and the sex is hard and rough.

It was an interesting night, to be sure.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once had a bottom who suggested I use one because of my girth. It reminded me of fucking a Hefty trash bagf. The thing sticking out of him was somewhat of a turn-off. Plus, I was always afraid that it was going to end up getting pushed inside him.

I was gonna say it was like fucking one of those plastic grocery shopping bags. The noise was something else.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have used these a few times and they are fairly uncomfortable to insert, even with lots of lube and pushing I never felt it was in deep enough, and lacks feeling for both partners, although the man isn't restricted by a condom and if inserted early enough it feels nicely warm. As the woman using reality, I could not feel much, no heat or cock movement, and it was squeaky as hell.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was gonna say it was like fucking one of those plastic grocery shopping bags. The noise was something else.
Eeww, it makes noise?!? :eek: That is off putting. :frown1:

I have used these a few times and they are fairly uncomfortable to insert, even with lots of lube and pushing I never felt it was in deep enough, and lacks feeling for both partners, although the man isn't restricted by a condom and if inserted early enough it feels nicely warm. As the woman using reality, I could not feel much, no heat or cock movement, and it was squeaky as hell.
Neither one of you feels anything and it's "squeaky" WTF! This is not a viable alternative for anyone. :mad:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eeww, it makes noise?!? :eek: That is off putting. :frown1:

Neither one of you feels anything and it's "squeaky" WTF! This is not a viable alternative for anyone. :mad:

Yeah, I was concerned that I might not be able to feel anything with it. I didn't think of it making noise though!