big guys flaccid size

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
3.5 to 5 "....mine varies quite a bit depending on what i wear and temperature, etc. its not really noticeable through my pants unless i am hard though....i am skinny and wear baggy pants.:wink:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20% of the time its 4 inches or maybe a little bit less
20% of the time is more than 5 inches.
the rest is in between about 4.7-5 inches.

Reactions: Smc91766

Skootavi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my brother used to call me "little boy dick" because it's so small when flaccid. Like 3-4 inches and really thin.
But when I get hard, it's just over 7 inches. Not too thick but long enough.
As for my brother.....I call him quick draw McGraw.
I'd rather have a small flaccid dick than one that shoots too quick!

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a big grower like vpasqual & cmonkey, about 4.5" to 5" flaccid & 8" x 5.75" hard. I'm quite happy with that but I would have been happier with a bigger bulge in my trousers in the past.
Having said that, I do love the look on a womans face when she feel's/see's my cock when she hadn't been expecting a big one, priceless !.

The Swede

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just curius, how come you dont have any pictures of this so called "monster cock"

:smile: I guess the answer is, using your own american language - "go figure"

:smile:

I have a quite large flaccid penis, at least I like to think so. :smile: It is 15,5 cm x 13 cm, and of course it appears to be smaller when the weather is cold, or else, but to be frank, when flaccid at 15x13, it is the same size as many dics hard. That shows. I'm usually wearing loose pants in may daily work so it is no problem at all hiding it, but when I'm wearing jeans, or wearing flat front pants, it is very obvious. In my firm I've 3 female collegaues (spelling). They are all VERY discrete, but...

PS, it do not grow that much when NOT flaccid... :wink:

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
always thought i looked kinda small, looking down at flaccid -
but others were always impressed when not

musclekid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im about 8.5 soft but it doesn't change a whole lot even when hard. i used to stress about this as a kid cuz i thought other guys might think i was hard or getting hard in the locker room. i have been going to football camps since a little kid so i have been in locker/shower situations all of my life. it doesn't worry me much now cuz i know that some guys are long all of the time (and i know other guys know that too).

pete-zamann

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im about 8.5 soft but it doesn't change a whole lot even when hard. i used to stress about this as a kid cuz i thought other guys might think i was hard or getting hard in the locker room. i have been going to football camps since a little kid so i have been in locker/shower situations all of my life. it doesn't worry me much now cuz i know that some guys are long all of the time (and i know other guys know that too).

Come on then musclekid let's have a look then :wink:

bigballs_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 4" long by 5" when soft and 7" long by 5.5" when hard, I think my cock is probably average, maybe a little larger but I have big, low hung nuts and these are noticeable

When working and wearing a suit I like the freedom of shorts but I do end up with a noticeable bulge that sometimes is in the suit-leg of my trousers. If I wear briefs then everything is pulled upwards and then there is just a bulge in my trousers groin area.

I don't mind the bulge most of the time, however professionally when working it would be good to be able to disguise things a little.

I do like checking out other guys packages though, and wondering what is there is all part of the fun :)

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 4" long by 5" when soft and 7" long by 5.5" when hard, I think my cock is probably average, maybe a little larger but I have big, low hung nuts and these are noticeable

When working and wearing a suit I like the freedom of shorts but I do end up with a noticeable bulge that sometimes is in the suit-leg of my trousers. If I wear briefs then everything is pulled upwards and then there is just a bulge in my trousers groin area.

I don't mind the bulge most of the time, however professionally when working it would be good to be able to disguise things a little.

I do like checking out other guys packages though, and wondering what is there is all part of the fun :)

I don't think that is very average though ;)

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
6.5" soft and 8.25-8.5" hard and there is a bulge that happens such as in shorts when working out, it's noticable, or in jeans that are older and shruken, it's more noticable in those than in newer jeans that are looser. It's not that big a deal and it's pretty easy to hide with loose pants and underwear. Just my opinion.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
7" totally soft. And yeah it always shows. Just hangs down my right leg. I am used to it. Dont really think about it that much.

No? Aw, come on. How can anyone with a dick that big not think about it? And on a pretty regular basis too?